Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too lazy for that she’d rather sort a giveaway out with a brand so they can sort it. Can you really see her trudging to the post office go post out prizes? She’s like a rhino stuck in sludge and can not walk far. It’s motivating me to get healthier watching her because she sounds so out of breath and unhealthy it’s making me feel ill just looking at her.
Rhino stuck in sludge pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Called it on the DMS

also are we shocked that she can’t be bothered to break in possibly the best pair of boots she’ll ever own? No course we’re not

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking as a fat person myself, I think you have to be extra-fastidious about hygiene because people are so quick to point the finger at you. (Some) people expect you to have greasy hair and be sweaty so I make sure I never am. I shower before the gym and after because if someone in the class is stinking, at least I know it isn’t me, even though people may be quick to think it is based on my size.
Also, you do need to shower or bathe daily and especially so if you are big because you are more likely to sweat and chafe and no one wants that, it’s horrible.

On top of this, Jess is also trying to make a living (at least partly) on selling plus-sized people a lifestyle to aspire to. No one aspires to being a sweaty mess in ill-fitting, unflattering clothes and footwear, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks really disappointed about the boots.

She should use it as a wake up call.

Reactions: 6
Well, that was a complete waste of time, yet again! 🙄 She can't be bothered, and that sums her up.... 🥴
How has she won “best dressed”? are the people choosing who wins alright? She has a nice outfit here and there, but she is literally the most lazy person ever she’s forever in her smell pjs with greasy hair!! How can she win that🤣🤣🤣
806667B7-6669-47C6-9364-182367776207.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Dr martens saga... Wtf... They are clearly all going to end up going back they look way too small for her legs
In all honestly I don’t know why she puts her self through it. I’m plus size and ankle boots are a big no no for me I find they make my legs looks 20 times bigger but each to their own I guess . I don’t get why she just doesn’t accept her size and look at yours etc who do some lovely boots for larger legs.

How has she won “best dressed”? are the people choosing who wins alright? She has a nice outfit here and there, but she is literally the most lazy person ever she’s forever in her smell pjs with greasy hair!! How can she win that🤣🤣🤣 View attachment 326114
What the hell? 🤔 It must have been on the rare day she washed herself, her hair, dressed and looked nice.... 🥴😂

Reactions: 2
This looks so ridiculous she’s even chosen it from the men’s section and it still looks like it’s cutting off her bloody supply... Why isn’t she looking at plus size places? She’s so in denial... she’s a size 30. I genuinely think she’s a size 30 now she’s grown so large. Even her boots don’t fit that’s a big sign telling her to lose weight but she’s so obsessed with gorging herself. I can see her pulling a poppy and having WLS because she’s getting so huge
74A19CCB-4892-4685-B1EA-71266B2C1305.png

• Wow
This looks so ridiculous she’s even chosen it from the men’s section and it still looks like it’s cutting off her bloody supply... Why isn’t she looking at plus size places? She’s so in denial... she’s a size 30. I genuinely think she’s a size 30 now she’s grown so large. Even her boots don’t fit that’s a big sign telling her to lose weight but she’s so obsessed with gorging herself. I can see her pulling a poppy and having WLS because she’s getting so huge
View attachment 326134
Sorry but having large calves doesn’t mean she’s a size 30. She probably is but someone’s leg size doesn’t always reflect their clothes size. I have very large calves, much bigger than hers and I am a size 24. Mine are mental big, but they are like that even when I’m slimmer. Some people are v big and have fairly small calves for their size

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.