Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😴 😴 the constant cycle on this thread of ‘Jess is so unclean’ > ‘I can’t do basic hygiene when I’m depressed’ > ‘it seems like Jess is probably depressed’ is mind numbing!

In the entire 3 or 4 years I’ve followed Jess, from memory, I don’t think she’s even mentioned or implied she’s suffering or has suffered from depression so the constant speculation as to why her hygiene habits are so strange is so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
😴 😴 the constant cycle on this thread of ‘Jess is so unclean’ > ‘I can’t do basic hygiene when I’m depressed’ > ‘it seems like Jess is probably depressed’ is mind numbing!

In the entire 3 or 4 years I’ve followed Jess, from memory, I don’t think she’s even mentioned or implied she’s suffering or has suffered from depression so the constant speculation as to why her hygiene habits are so strange is so boring.
She just literally comes across as can’t be arsed. Nothing to do. But I know I mentioned previously saying depression. But I can’t say that because I don’t know her.

it’s like when she’s got no structure of going out she just sits and lazes literally

Reactions: 3

Totally agree. She’s just a lazy slob. No excusing it.

Reactions: 7
Shes lazy, always been lazy. I've followed her for a few years. All that has changed is shes not out on the pissevery other day coz of lockdown or going on 3 holidays a year (where she still lazes about and eat tit). All that's happened is her weight is probably now affecting her health but she wont admit it. Shes got a bowel disorder (although she claims she isnt convinced on that ) she doesnt take care of herself. Shes out of breath, her joints must be in agony (yes some folk are big and fit but looking at her legs its kind of obvious her knees at least must be under immense pressure).

I know this year has been horrible but there has got to be a time when you give yourself a shake and make the most of what you've got. She can easily still go out or get a hobby to do at home. Shes been drawn into the bopo community and has bought into the culture of 'I'll be big and eat what I want' it's coming back to bite her now.

Reactions: 4
Chocolate for breakfast FFS honestly she needs to wake up to herself. I have a feeling she’ll be in hospital soon. She’s just taking it too far

Also I’m sorry but she’s so goddamn privileged she’s making me sick ‘wheres my advent calendar glossybox?’ Pekple can’t even afford to effing eat or live atm and she’s whinging over a stupid advent calendar. I’m fully aware that the worlds problems are not Jess’s problems but have some compassion for her followers as most would be struggling. I’m more and more leaning towards unfollowing her. Shes shown her true colours during this pandemic which is as lazy as hell but if money’s involved she’ll make the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chocolate for breakfast FFS honestly she needs to wake up to herself. I have a feeling she’ll be in hospital soon. She’s just taking it too far

Also I’m sorry but she’s so goddamn privileged she’s making me sick ‘wheres my advent calendar glossybox?’ Pekple can’t even afford to effing eat or live atm and she’s whinging over a stupid advent calendar. I’m fully aware that the worlds problems are not Jess’s problems but have some compassion for her followers as most would be struggling. I’m more and more leaning towards unfollowing her. Shes shown her true colours during this pandemic which is as lazy as hell but if money’s involved she’ll make the effort.
When I saw her complaining about her advent calendar not coming yet I was thinking wow how privileged and bratty, Royal Mail is under so much strain especially due to Covid plus it’s Xmas time. She’s so ignorant. Maybe if she wasn’t such an unorganised fat slob she could of ordered it earlier and got it in time. Idiotic woman

Reactions: 9

yesssss this!!
can we just stop casually assuming someone has depression??

The way someone behaves doesn’t NEED a reason. She’s just a lazy slob.

Depression is a big thing, and just because she can’t be arsed to wash doesn’t mean she’s depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if she is depressed or not, I am not a doctor, but from one plus-sized person to another, she needs to wash daily otherwise she will get sore and spotty, especially if not wearing clean clothes daily. It’s basically self-sabotage.

Reactions: 11
I've only followed Jess for a few months, but even I think something's wrong.... I don't think she's trolling us, I do think she's utterly fed up and just doesn't care about anything. Whether that's because of lockdown, who knows, I mean I can see she loves going out drinking, so maybe that's the main reason, but something isn't right, IMO. We are all fed up, but if you're healthy i.e. don't have Covid and have a secure job, then count yourself lucky and just make the best of things. 😑
Not having COVID doesn't mean you are healthy.If Jess is depressed she may not be able to 'make the most of things'

yesssss this!!
can we just stop casually assuming someone has depression??

The way someone behaves doesn’t NEED a reason. She’s just a lazy slob.

Depression is a big thing, and just because she can’t be arsed to wash doesn’t mean she’s depressed.
No-one has said Jess IS depressed.Its been mentioned that she may be and IF she was it may explain her hygiene habits.There is usually a reason why someone lets their personal hygine go and depression CAN be a reason.Also pretty sure you're not supposed to tell people what they can and can't say on this site

Reactions: 4
I cant get on board with her lack of hygiene because it gives me the ick. I wash my hair every day, shower and bathe at night. However I must say I can relate to her with her weight. 3 years ago I lost 8 stone. Fast forward now, I've only kept off 2 stone. Purely because I have a bad relationship with food. A binge eating disorder, I eat when I'm happy and eat when I'm sad. Sometimes I eat until I feel sick. I also suffer with stomach problems. I desperately try and get my life sorted because I know how depressed I am at how much I've let myself go. I think when you can't relate to those issues its easy to say "ugh she's disgusting" I can only blame myself of course. For me personally I'm stuck in a rut with no light at the end of the tunnel. I can't say the same for Jess, she may feel the same way who knows. People who know me wouldn't say I suffer with anxiety or depression because I always put on a smile and a fake persona. But deep down that's not true. We never know what people are dealing with deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't like to diagnose but if Jess were to be diagnosed with PCOS, I would not be surprised. Weight gain and facial hair are main symptoms and after her story about her hairy chin, I wondered if she might have it (she also might not). It can cause insulin resistance and her diet of beige, lots of carbs and sugar would enhance these types of symptoms. I have it and was told Doctors wouldn't be interested until I wanted a baby so it may be that Jess doesn't even know.

Reactions: 2
Even if she's mentally and physically 'well' now she's promoting being happy in a body that can lead to serious health problems. I'm all for body positivity as long as they're not promoting this attitude of 'treat your body poorly by not cleaning, exercising and only eating crap because it makes you happy' that's an incredibly toxic thing to promote considering many people who struggle with weight and diet have an eating disorder. She makes a joke out of her poor choices and as an 'influencer' she's promoting the idea that it's perfectly ok. We all make bad choices but if you can't recognise they're wrong or you can't understand why it's not a good idea to encourage others to make the same choices you should probably be quiet :censored: There's no way she's entirely healthy and fit in her current situation. Carrying weight around the tummy is so dangerous and if she doesn't have heart/ breathing problems because of that and her poor diet and exercise she will soon if she carries on this way.

Reactions: 1
I don't like to diagnose but if Jess were to be diagnosed with PCOS, I would not be surprised. Weight gain and facial hair are main symptoms and after her story about her hairy chin, I wondered if she might have it (she also might not). It can cause insulin resistance and her diet of beige, lots of carbs and sugar would enhance these types of symptoms. I have it and was told Doctors wouldn't be interested until I wanted a baby so it may be that Jess doesn't even know.
She does have PCOS. She's mentioned it on her stories before

She's a ticking time bomb of poor health to come...her knees being one of them...that's the side of bopo none of them mention.

Reactions: 6
That coat is the right size and looks like it fits. Why say “go down a size” when it’s clearly not necessary, unless we are so used to wearing coats that don’t fasten?

Reactions: 8
That coat is the right size and looks like it fits. Why say “go down a size” when it’s clearly not necessary, unless we are so used to wearing coats that don’t fasten?
I don’t get why they say this all the time ?!
No offence but It’s not like She’s lying about being a size 8 when she’s in real life a 10. She’s big and people can see that. Is this why they all say I could size down ... Cos it’s not fooling me or anyone else for that matter. Or is it to fool themselves so they believe they aren’t ‘that big’

Reactions: 7
So this LornaLuxe is doing the rounds sending out the freebies...she obviously doesn't follow either Jess or Poppy Adams on Instagram because if she did she wouldn't be sending to either of them ! I'm not impressed with anything I've seen so far from this brand ...

Let's not mention the sheer laziness of not bothering to go put a black bra on ! This brand really needs to be more selective in who it gives it's free items too !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.