Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its odd too! Especially as she is buying the items herself that she is asking them for ! Takes all the fun out if it imo ...surely Milli as her husband must know her likes by now and be able to surprise her with something lovely...its all too materialistic for me tbh...
It's really odd but I have at least two colleagues who act like that,
especially with their partner. I'd get no joy with this kind of gifts. If I need or want it, I buy it myself or say I would like that. But then, these girls or should I say spoiled brats became adults, are capable of doing a scandal or get angry for days because they didn't get what they wanted. Poor education.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep putting her captions under the message box?!? It’s really irritating and I don’t even need to use the captions so I guess it’s even more irritating for those who do 😩

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird Jess buys gifts for other people to give her? Like she has bought stuff herself and said that’s what her mum or Milli will give her. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like folk buying me just anything for Xmas, hate presents for the sake of presents. I either ask for something specific or say I don’t want anything, and mean that, don’t buy anything!
I know people do this but it’s rubbish, isn’t it? No fun in either giving or receiving. I find it a bit sad that you can’t think of a present for a loved one.

My in-laws exchange cheques for the same amount to each other every Christmas, what’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know people do this but it’s rubbish, isn’t it? No fun in either giving or receiving. I find it a bit sad that you can’t think of a present for a loved one.

My in-laws exchange cheques for the same amount to each other every Christmas, what’s the point?
To be fair I don’t want people buying me stuff, but it’s because I hate presents for the sake of presents! It’s not because I’d rather buy it and make them give me it haha. This year I need work done on my car so I am asking for a donation towards that if they want to but zero pressure, I’d be paying for it anyway so doesn’t matter if they don’t.

Reactions: 2
I really like this outfit! She looks great! Sometimes less is more in the terms of not wearing ott pieces of clothing

Reactions: 3
Any time she does a video of an outfit it just makes me absolutely cringe. The try hard facial expressions and hair flicking to camera 🤢 more gifted items as well. Greedy grabby cow. That's all she is.

Reactions: 4
The only time Jess makes an effort is when there’s money involved, I agree she looks lobely but it’s so deceptive that 90% of the time she’s looking like a slob unless she’s getting bankrolled. Jess has truly become an ‘influencer’

Also re the grandma wanting one of those hair scrunchies, they’re actually so easy to find, a friend of mine has a few. But you’d think that for someone who compiled a list of hair accessories for her ‘small business’ list she’d look there first but instead she had to mention she’s on the look out now - RE - brands send me a hair scrunchie! 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She never washes her hair post workout !!!
I'm not disgusted at that, we all know she barely washes it, it's the poo talk 🤢 and the fact she openly said she'll scrape her hair back for work because she doesn't give a tit - no shame at all! 🤢

I will never ever ever understand how people can talk about their bowel habits on their stories. Or any disgusting story to be honest. I mean yeah we all do it but there is just NO NEED to talk about it! Same as the pimple popping! Same as poppy with her disgusting sex stories. It’s just so unnecessary

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Jess is playing with us with those stories or is that just her being her usual slob self?? The emphasis on not washing the hair and just her general hygiene is a huge discussion in our threads and I’m wondering if she’s taking the piss with those stories

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Jess is playing with us with those stories or is that just her being her usual slob self?? The emphasis on not washing the hair and just her general hygiene is a huge discussion in our threads and I’m wondering if she’s taking the piss with those stories
Nah, I think she really is just a dirty cow. You can tell she’s dirty and smelly just by looking at her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.