Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I’m still in tears of laughter watching her reel and I can see she is REALLY trying to make it work. The way it’s hanging off her body like a slice of ham and considering she’s so obsessed with gammon I can see why she loves it so much. Let’s hope she doesn’t accidentally eat it🤣🤣
787FC8D5-CE9F-4A4D-91DE-D077D913C68A.jpeg

Spotted a picture of Jess in her ham dress
3895B301-7E7B-4752-A163-9105486FBE34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I’m still in tears of laughter watching her reel and I can see she is REALLY trying to make it work. The way it’s hanging off her body like a slice of ham and considering she’s so obsessed with gammon I can see why she loves it so much. Let’s hope she doesn’t accidentally eat it🤣🤣 View attachment 338816

Spotted a picture of Jess in her ham dress
View attachment 338848
That dress is nicer than the one Jess is wearing 😂😭 Jesus Christ, she destroys any integrity she does have when she wears outfits like that just for $$.

Reactions: 6
The dress is a violation but whats really annoyed me is her inability to take "criticism". Shes openly asked for peoples opinions and when she's been told that it's not to peoples taste etc she has to do a passive aggressive story like "I did say that it was too big"! The fact that its too big is the least of its problems...it looks like she's wearing Bubbles fat suit off Little Britain. Awful awful awful!
This is typical jess. It's why I cant get behind the idea shes 'real' or down to earth because she really isnt!. She relies on folk telling her she is the best, looks great etc. She cant take any sort of constructive feedback unless it reflects positively on her. Shes about as fake as they come and this proves shes only doing it for cash. I don't believe in a million years she would pick that herself. Shes an idiot.

Reactions: 9
This is typical jess. It's why I cant get behind the idea shes 'real' or down to earth because she really isnt!. She relies on folk telling her she is the best, looks great etc. She cant take any sort of constructive feedback unless it reflects positively on her. Shes about as fake as they come and this proves shes only doing it for cash. I don't believe in a million years she would pick that herself. Shes an idiot.
I saw her stories after basically saying the dress was baggy and too big for her, well she was happy to do an AD with it and try and flog it to her followers?

If she wasn’t happy with the sizing she could’ve swapped it for smaller.. just goes to show it’s all about the money and she’s trying to sell her followers something that even she thinks looks awful

Reactions: 13
As someone said it's like she is wearing a big pink fat suit I've never seen anything so ridiculously ugly 🤮

Reactions: 5
I’m really seeing a side of Jess that I never used to see before. The fact that she’s trying to flog this ugly dress proves that she really has no fashion sense or integrity, because if she had both she’d say to the company to send her something else as it looks terrible on her. Because I’ve seen her wear it a few times now it’s like she’s really trying so hard with it. She needs to BURN it🤮 most disgusting dress ever it even looks ugly and makes the size 8 model wearing it on the website look frumpy and tit

Reactions: 11
It looks like pork crackling before it’s cooked. All that’s missing is the red stamp on it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.