Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she wearing?! That dress is bad enough as it is but to picture herself sitting down in it to advertise it 😆

Did she mention pink clove in her black Friday posts? I know she mentioned a few othe brands but pink clove had 75% off everything. She mustn't care if she's no loger getting stuff from them

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just ask the hairdresser for purple hair 🤷‍♀️ Don’t get it. Looks tit.
She went lighter the last time, but it actually takes a lot of work to get hair light enough for it. I believe the last time she went super super light all her hair snapped. I think she will go lighter again though when she gets it coloured again.

I also think though part of the issue is the ring light she uses, the light takes it look almost green in tone. I don’t get why people use them, they show up “flaws” so much!

Reactions: 3
Ignoring the outfit 🤣 she’s literally wasted that money having her hair done last month because for some reason she washed it quite quick after and you could tell she used purple shampoo. It’s a mess. She needs to stop using it. Because the yellow roots and stained ends are not a good look. Purple shampoo over use dulls your hair & literally stains it as jess’s hair clearly shows her mid to ends are very porous!!!

Reactions: 6
The more I’ve looked at it the more green it’s looking in most parts....

The outfit. Like a basic hideous terrible Leigh Bowery mimic ( I love Leigh Bowery, so I ain’t hating on him, I just feel the poofiness of whatever you want to call what Jess is wearing is like a real tit basic copy)

Reactions: 1
Think she’s been taking notice of us- did her hair and face for videos and addressed the giveaways.

Reactions: 1
I’ll cut her some slack, my hair looks bloody awful and all the salons have being shut their for some time. Fair play she’s made an effort.

The clothes are still the wrong size and don’t suit her larger size these days. She’s still in the size 20 mentality.

Reactions: 2
I’ll cut her some slack, my hair looks bloody awful and all the salons have being shut their for some time. Fair play she’s made an effort.
Sorry, but they were open when first lockdown lifted until this second lockdown started (I live in an area very close to Jess).

In that time, I had my hair cut and coloured twice. So I haven't got a clue what Jess has done to wreck her hair, but it's nothing to do with the closure of salons.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, but they were open when first lockdown lifted until this second lockdown started (I live in an area very close to Jess).

In that time, I had my hair cut and coloured twice. So I haven't got a clue what Jess has done to wreck her hair, but it's nothing to do with the closure of salons.
No not to do with hairdresser. She literally washed it after having it done after lockdown 1 with too much purple shampoo. The colour between having it done to a few days after was clear.

the green and purple mid to ends is Jess. I can’t have people claiming any other 🤣

Reactions: 8
She's been to the hairdressers twice in the last few months ...she had her hair cut shorter and died that awful grey colour and then a few weeks back she went again and had it dyed blonder ...she immediately put the purple shampoo on it within days of that if I remember correctly...whatever she is doing to it it doesn't look good !

Reactions: 5
I’m not the biggest fan of Jess’s hair at the moment but maybe she doesn’t want to be in a salon as often during Covid, I know I don’t. Having said that, washing it regularly and not with the purple shampoo doesn’t cost much and requires minimal effort.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird Jess buys gifts for other people to give her? Like she has bought stuff herself and said that’s what her mum or Milli will give her. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like folk buying me just anything for Xmas, hate presents for the sake of presents. I either ask for something specific or say I don’t want anything, and mean that, don’t buy anything!

Reactions: 10
I’m not the biggest fan of Jess’s hair at the moment but maybe she doesn’t want to be in a salon as often during Covid, I know I don’t. Having said that, washing it regularly and not with the purple shampoo doesn’t cost much and requires minimal effort.
She had her hair done literally before we went into lockdown two. So I don’t think that.
She’s just using far too much purple shampoo. Like by the looks of it when she’s washing it she must be putting a lot on leaving it on for a good 5 mins plus before washing it off.
So she had it done and literally took away the Fresh tone of it with over using the purple shampoo instantly afterwards

this is when she just had it done In September . it’s a total mess Now to How her hairdresser had turned it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird Jess buys gifts for other people to give her? Like she has bought stuff herself and said that’s what her mum or Milli will give her. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like folk buying me just anything for Xmas, hate presents for the sake of presents. I either ask for something specific or say I don’t want anything, and mean that, don’t buy anything!
I think its odd too! Especially as she is buying the items herself that she is asking them for ! Takes all the fun out if it imo ...surely Milli as her husband must know her likes by now and be able to surprise her with something lovely...its all too materialistic for me tbh...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.