Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsonlyme28

I cant get on board with her lack of hygiene because it gives me the ick. I wash my hair every day, shower and bathe at night. However I must say I can relate to her with her weight. 3 years ago I lost 8 stone. Fast forward now, I've only kept off 2 stone. Purely because I have a bad relationship with food. A binge eating disorder, I eat when I'm happy and eat when I'm sad. Sometimes I eat until I feel sick. I also suffer with stomach problems. I desperately try and get my life sorted because I know how depressed I am at how much I've let myself go. I think when you can't relate to those issues its easy to say "ugh she's disgusting" I can only blame myself of course. For me personally I'm stuck in a rut with no light at the end of the tunnel. I can't say the same for Jess, she may feel the same way who knows. People who know me wouldn't say I suffer with anxiety or depression because I always put on a smile and a fake persona. But deep down that's not true. We never know what people are dealing with deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This looks so ridiculous she’s even chosen it from the men’s section and it still looks like it’s cutting off her bloody supply... Why isn’t she looking at plus size places? She’s so in denial... she’s a size 30. I genuinely think she’s a size 30 now she’s grown so large. Even her boots don’t fit that’s a big sign telling her to lose weight but she’s so obsessed with gorging herself. I can see her pulling a poppy and having WLS because she’s getting so huge
View attachment 326134
Sorry but having large calves doesn’t mean she’s a size 30. She probably is but someone’s leg size doesn’t always reflect their clothes size. I have very large calves, much bigger than hers and I am a size 24. Mine are mental big, but they are like that even when I’m slimmer. Some people are v big and have fairly small calves for their size

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Soooo the glossy box advent calendar....that she really really wanted and bitched about because they hadn't delivered it quickly is still not been opened...weirdly i don't find it funny when she laughs it off and says oh I'll do it later..to me it just confirms what I already thought and that she is a person that has no idea about what something truly special is because she gets soo much given to her for free ...things that are wow have become meaningless!

I feel sorry for her ...where is the pleasure and excitement and joy ? .....Very sad

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Thread title ....#7 hairwashing schedule and send back for refund hauls, begging for freebies and sweating buckets whilst doing naff all...

• Haha
As much as I'm not surprised she is unbelievable, no intention in keeping it just after AF link cash, either completely unfair on whoever gets it next or if they end up landfilling it cos it probably stinks what a complete waste
A few years ago I got a top from ASOS and when I opened the bag it STUNK - literal BO, I was disgusted, it had clearly been worn/tried on and sent back. That’s what I always think of when I see her hauls

• Sick
  • Wow

F*ckbopoinfluencers

These 'influencers' do my head in... They know you don't need new clothes every week right? Bragging that she's spent over £600 on ASOS, Jess read the room love, there's people without food... The bopo lot are the worst for it, it's like they are trying to prove with enough clothes they don't need to lose weight, the wastefulness of it all just grinds my gears

GossBoss

VIP Member
I have to say I was chuckling at her story about the hide and seek, I daresay some will say how childish at their age but at least they're having a laugh, was funny, especially him trying to get out of the cupboard. Why didn't she just move all the stuff on the floor for him 😂

• Haha

F*ckbopoinfluencers

I think loads of the plus size girls have got this "I'm going to wear this anyway" chip on their shoulder about crop tops... I'm all for wearing what you want but this whole delusion that "society" gives a shit what you wear, plain narcissism, looking a mess just because you can is ridiculous, like wear something that looks nice and get on with your life

I know it’s trivial, but it really does my tits in when she calls liquid lipsticks “lip gloss” it’s not a fucking lip gloss, it’s matte, there’s nothing glossy about it !!

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
And she has AL the lot ...
Gosh her face looks swollen and painful.

On a serious note if there shame in sizing up? if they do a larger size in those item. Because if she sized up and the dress wasn’t so tight across her belly it wouldn’t look as bad, just in terms of sizing
She's not a size 24 ! And for some bizarre reasons she insists on buying that size !

Jammydodge

VIP Member
So basically have I got this right ?

- Jess goes online orders loads of clothes to do a insta fashion show.
- does loads of swipe ups so her loyal followers are fooled into buying stuff.
- she then returns the whole lot, and cashes in from the swipe ups.
- then some poor honest buggers buy the returned items unbeknown that Jess has used them to earn money and stretched out and sweated in 🤮.

I really think Jess is treading a fine line. Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.
I think that would be a very accurate summary of what she is doing and does as I find it highly unlikely she has any intention of keeping almost £700 of clothing with the amount of clothes she has already shown in hauls over the last few months. It's very wrong that these so called influencers are allowed to make money off their followers in this way.

Reactions: 13

Chirpy

Gifted stuff & huge online shopping orders pouring through the letterbox every day! Sat in bed mid morning surrounded by new possessions wondering whether to get up and have a bath or breakfast first! Jess is really living the life of Riley isn’t she? 🤣

• Haha

grace28

Chatty Member
The whole of that haul was meh. Don’t think she looked nice in anything to be honest.

She still hasn’t got over shortgate has she 😂

• Haha