Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honestly I don’t know why she puts her self through it. I’m plus size and ankle boots are a big no no for me I find they make my legs looks 20 times bigger but each to their own I guess . I don’t get why she just doesn’t accept her size and look at yours etc who do some lovely boots for larger legs.
Snap! I defo would go for yours simply be etc if I ever wanted them because as nice as some are they don’t fit.
She’s seriously trying to delude herself. Hence why it all goes back. She needs to Stop shopping for this smaller size she believes she is. Get something that fits right regardless if it’s bigger than your 24.

but for health sake I think she should use it as a wake up call. Not wanting to sound like il being nasty or against fat people.
I’m fat myself but when I was at the point of a size 22 at a short height of 5 foot I knew then.

as much as I could call Jess about her lazy ways I guess the two go hand in hand together but I really think she needs to stop with the over eating on sugar. All these bakes and chocolates. I can’t get over how much weight she’s gained from When I first followed her. But all for bopo. Even when she does her very occasional walk or even just sitting talking to her phone she’s so out of breath.

Reactions: 6
As much as I'm not surprised she is unbelievable, no intention in keeping it just after AF link cash, either completely unfair on whoever gets it next or if they end up landfilling it cos it probably stinks what a complete waste
A few years ago I got a top from ASOS and when I opened the bag it STUNK - literal BO, I was disgusted, it had clearly been worn/tried on and sent back. That’s what I always think of when I see her hauls

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen on chloeincurves underwear photo. Chloe has responded to every comment except jess'

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jess has been on a downward spiral ever since she made that caramel shortbread lol.
I laughed at that but you’re actually so spot on. She’s definitely reading her, I said to do a question box like Lorna luxe does and finally she’s decided to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few years ago I got a top from ASOS and when I opened the bag it STUNK - literal BO, I was disgusted, it had clearly been worn/tried on and sent back. That’s what I always think of when I see her hauls
Oh my god that’s absolutely disgusting. And so unhygienic!!?? I bet you nearly 90% of what she’s ordered in that £600 haul is going back and I bet she’ll be sweaty while doing it. She’s a vile human being

Reactions: 3
I normally wouldn’t comment on her hygiene levels but the fact that she’s so bloody unwashed and then sending back the clothes she’s tried on when she has days of dirt and sweat on her is just 😷 I have multiple illnesses and live in considerable pain every day and unless I’m at the stage of needing hospital, I’m always always showered.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apart from anything, people are more likely to swipe up to the affiliate links if the person modelling thr clothes looks good and not a bleeping mess

Sorry but having large calves doesn’t mean she’s a size 30. She probably is but someone’s leg size doesn’t always reflect their clothes size. I have very large calves, much bigger than hers and I am a size 24. Mine are mental big, but they are like that even when I’m slimmer. Some people are v big and have fairly small calves for their size
I was a size 28 with dainty little ankles and calves so yes, this entirely. But it’s not beyond someone as intelligent as Jess to realise you have to work with what you’ve got.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen on chloeincurves underwear photo. Chloe has responded to every comment except jess'
Maybe Jess wrote later in the day because she didn't answer or like Felicity Hayward's comments as well and it's her lingerie collection and they always like each other posts.
I'm convinced there is not any problem between them.

Reactions: 7
What in the actual duck is she wearing in that post? 🤢 and what does the full dress look like? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but her hair colour needs a real overhaul. Its about 4 different shades!
I hadn’t even noticed her terrible hair in that post, was so distracted by whatever monstrosity she’s wearing! 😂 but what the hell? Why does she insist on using purple shampoo to actually change the colour of her hair to that! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just ask the hairdresser for purple hair 🤷‍♀️ Don’t get it. Looks tit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.