Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie65

VIP Member
Her skin might have a chance with her using her expensive tailored skin stuff if she didn’t keep mixing it with other products. She never gives anything a chance cause of her PR products all the time

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
it’s a con. She’s a con.
she prays in those who thinks she this down to earth big gal just like her.

I knew when she was doing this list, Poorly done, she’d be getting as much as she could.

ordering on klarna for clothes like she has is ridiculous no one should ever promote or claim it’s a blessing. How to get people into unnecessary debt. I’ve been sucked into it and tbh it’s majorly knocked my credit score, regardless if anyone says it doesn’t really matter.

all the things she loves and promotes is because she’s being paid too and get free products, she’s a sloppy lazy ‘sales’ woman. When she wants people to share their news it’s Just to make her account get more Active/more followers etc on her account not because she cares. When will her following stop thinking she’s their online friend..... she just wants money!!!
and ridiculous amount of gifted food to stuff her face with.

as if a charity candle she’s kept. Wonder after she reads here if she’ll miraculously want to donate etc.

Also I’m a little pissed at these companies for giving her stuff, whether small or large brands/names.

Surely just reshape her story promoting you is enough as a thank you.
Totally agree with this.