Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Washing the dirt off her skin with a flannel then using the same flannel to wet her skin n to apply the second product. May as well not have bothered with the first wash! I don't know why she doesn't just splash her face washes off with fresh running water. I can never understand why she uses the flannel. To me, it's just wiping the dirt around your face 🤷🏻‍♀️ I totally agree about using too many products. Her poor skin looked right and sore after using that acid cleansing stuff.

Reactions: 11
Washing the dirt off her skin with a flannel then using the same flannel to wet her skin n to apply the second product. May as well not have bothered with the first wash! I don't know why she doesn't just splash her face washes off with fresh running water. I can never understand why she uses the flannel. To me, it's just wiping the dirt around your face 🤷🏻‍♀️ I totally agree about using too many products. Her poor skin looked right and sore after using that acid cleansing stuff.
I thought the exact same about the flannel. I couldn’t understand her using it twice.

Reactions: 5
What about using face wipes???

The flannel never gets her mascara off!
Face wipes are terrible for your skin so glad she isn't using those.

I double cleanse with a flannel but my mascara comes off perfectly so she just needs to take more care and proberly massage her oil/balm cleanser in.

I think she just does a lazy half arsed job like most things

Reactions: 5

I double cleanse with a flannel but my mascara comes off perfectly so she just needs to take more care and proberly massage her oil/balm cleanser in.

This! I use cleansing balm and it gets it all off. don’t need to go mad either.

Reactions: 2

Not terrible for mine - would be gutted if they ever stopped making them 😲

Reactions: 3
I use miscellar water and washable pads ...brilliant stuff ! Her grubby flannel gives me the ick and I doubt she uses a clean one every day!

Reactions: 9
I’ve always found washing my face with soap and water to be the best for me, using micelar irritates my skin. I think everyone’s skin is different but her ways and routine is very unhygienic anyway, doubt she even washes her makeup brushes because she probably can’t be bothered. She can’t even be bothered to wash herself lol 🤢🤢 what a minger

Reactions: 2
Her skin might have a chance with her using her expensive tailored skin stuff if she didn’t keep mixing it with other products. She never gives anything a chance cause of her PR products all the time

Her skin looks so red!! Why does she use the acid stuff? That stuff isn’t recommended if you have broken/irritated skin. She mixes and matches her skincare and doesn’t stick to anything! Her skin looks absolutely terrible and congested. When she wears makeup you can see all her texture and it looks so bad
9434EA27-5831-4D36-BF22-A88E6C2F5E9F.png

Reactions: 4
Why does someone with thin hair in a chin length bob need a hair washing schedule ?! If her name was Rapunzel I would understand the need but seriously you are talking 15 mins max to wash and dry her hair ...pure laziness!

Reactions: 8
Why does someone with thin hair in a chin length bob need a hair washing schedule ?! If her name was Rapunzel I would understand the need but seriously you are talking 15 mins max to wash and dry her hair ...pure laziness!
Was just about to say I say... if she’s not reading here is she getting comments/messages because I’ve never in all the time following Jess heard her as late go on about her hair washing schedule...

She’s so lazy. For doing pt at home why is she not washing all that slap off before working out and sweating to bits especially with not showering as soon as she’s done her workout? She’s not really helping her skin anyway especially from seeing her stories about the skin care and all that redness. She looks Haggard, rough and seems to be ageing her skin herself!

Reactions: 7
Was just about to say I say... if she’s not reading here is she getting comments/messages because I’ve never in all the time following Jess heard her as late go on about her hair washing schedule...

She’s so lazy. For doing pt at home why is she not washing all that slap off before working out and sweating to bits especially with not showering as soon as she’s done her workout? She’s not really helping her skin anyway especially from seeing her stories about the skin care and all that redness. She looks Haggard, rough and seems to be ageing her skin herself!
Exactly...you wouldn't go to the gym in full foundation...the sweat mixed with all that makeup it's no wonder her skin is as problematic as it is...

Reactions: 4
We all know she’s going to have a snack before food AND the garlic bread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Er your life does not revolve around washing your hair.

It revolves around working a few hours a week, sitting on your arse and making a quick dinner that has been given to you for free.
I wonder how many of these weekly Guosto boxes that's she has had all this year she has actually paid for ?

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: wash ya hair ya filthy mare, god knows there’s time to spare!

(A nod to having more time in 2020 than EVER BEFORE and also that she literally has *nothing* else to do except go to work!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.