Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is absolutely hideous. I dont know what or who she is trying to be but it needs to stop. It's clearly meant to be baggy..... has anyone seen how it looks on the website? So she hasn't seized up anything. Shes in so much denial it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Says a lot when Poppy comments that, it’s absolutely ridiculous. The funny thing is she probably doesn’t even mean it. Shows how fake that friendship is! Look at all the strangers actsully telling her the truth. She looks like a pork sausage
View attachment 338402
I was JUST about to post the comparisons of PA comment to everyone else ... says a lot doesn’t it!

has she done this just for the money because it’s awful

that dress wouldn’t look nice on anyway it’s horrible. No no no!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Same hair washing bollocks 🙄

And yah, the dress looks like ham.

At least people are being honest in the comments for once. Usually they are licking her arse.
Ooh there’s me- yes I did give a compliment but only cause I didn’t wanna get mobbed!!!!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone here said earlier in the thread that she looks like Jon’s Unreal Gammon in that dress and I am still laughing at that (sorry can’t remember who, but you’re a funny fucker) x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking one of those knitted loo roll doll cover things that my nan had on her toilet!

How is she even friends with PA ? For a supposed friend to comment she looks great when she quite clearly does not ...that's not a friend that has your back !

Reactions: 8
I was thinking one of those knitted loo roll doll cover things that my nan had on her toilet!

How is she even friends with PA ? For a supposed friend to comment she looks great when she quite clearly does not ...that's not a friend that has your back !
I dont think there are any true friends amongst that lot. They purely exist to blow smoke up eachother and convince themselves they are not morbidly obese, just living their best life 🙄

That dress is just awful. Its length and cut is crazy... the arms are bizarre. Its just the strangest material too....ugly.

Poppy is so phony even suggesting it's nice

Reactions: 10
I’ve always found their friendship to be really forced and fake, this just proves it tbh

Reactions: 7
Also does anyone remember when poppy went and stayed over? I remember getting this feeling that Jess didn’t seem too happy? Like she was grinning and bearing it

Reactions: 3
I think you can see by her face Jess is thinking wtaf am I wearing!?! Rather than say no and keep some integrity they take the money ...sad really !

Yeah that dress is such a huge no no and I expect nothing different from poppy. She’s as fake as they come and all she seems to do is copy Jess’s every move. Jess, if you’re reading this Sometimes it’s okay to say no to a job especially when it’s advertising a dress like that. Just by posting that monstrosity people will lose faith in her ability to be able to style clothing

Reactions: 4
The dress is a violation but whats really annoyed me is her inability to take "criticism". Shes openly asked for peoples opinions and when she's been told that it's not to peoples taste etc she has to do a passive aggressive story like "I did say that it was too big"! The fact that its too big is the least of its problems...it looks like she's wearing Bubbles fat suit off Little Britain. Awful awful awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If anything, it would look even worse if it were smaller. Horrible garment.

Reactions: 6
Someone said it looked like a pig skin sack 😂
I bet Jess is fuming.
That dress was originally £50 down to £15!!
It looks awful even on the website, not sure why Jess thought it would suit her but maybe she didn't have an option

Reactions: 7
All the outfits recently have been from in the style- their clothes are awful, poor quality and look like cheap shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.