Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furnessian for the most liked thread title! Recap of last thread:

-Jess is unwell, lazy and greasy and doesn’t go docs, instead reuses her old antibiotics, and needs to eat healthier but is cooking pies, cakes and eating non stop!

anyone else have anything else to recap please write below!

Reactions: 7
My god, MORE gifted stuff! 👀 SO many cakes, full if sugar and his knows what! She said they'll enjoy this cakes "as a treat", so those AND some if the pie and cakes will get eaten this weekend? 👀 She's lucky if she doesn't get rushed into hospital, knowing she's still not feeling great! 😡 I'm calorie counting and treated myself to a calorific meal with earlier chips and had some chocolate (not with the chips 😂), and I feel bloated and uncomfy just from that! 🤢

Reactions: 6
All that extra gifted food. Fecking hell no wonder she’s ill. her poor stomach having to process all the shite she eats day in and day out and I think we know unless she gives it all to family she’ll be eating it with milli with the rest of the stuff she’s already made on top.

I’m getting pretty sick of her now. Only promotes the small businesses for free tit.

Reactions: 10
I was feeling a bit sorry for her (only a bit, it’s truly terrible when someone is drunk and acting like a tit and you’re not either) but the grift is so strong today, any symapthy has evaporated.

She doesn’t even have that many followers for an “influencer”, does she?

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think the fact Milli is working full time at home, during another lockdown, not seeing his friends / usual ways to let off steam, it’s obviously going to be annoying when Jess is acting obnoxious and drunk. It’s not a surprise he wasn’t jumping for joy!

Sorry I know that’s kind of harsh but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
All that gifted tit after her shout out the other day....

But still no sign of the small businesses that haven't gifted her things. Just shows her priorities are the ones she gets freebies off.

Also, how much junk food?? I have an awful feeling jess will end up in hospital again before Christmas and with all this covid, won't be allowed visitors and potentially spent Christmas alone in hospital...due to a flare up of her diverticulitis....triggered by her own unhealthy ways.
Maybe that would be the wake up

Reactions: 7
All that gifted tit after her shout out the other day....

But still no sign of the small businesses that haven't gifted her things. Just shows her priorities are the ones she gets freebies off.
Exclude the fresh baked treats, it would have been nice to see her do a give away. A nice share and like to boost for her following but comment for someone who deserves type of thing or even just a end of a crap year/near to Xmas.

I know they don’t have to and would I etc etc but seems a bit excessive all the treat boxes, jewellery, skin care hair care and makeup.

especially when you getting the same stuffover and over again.
espeically When you’ve promoted them purely to get things 🤣 not a care.

Reactions: 6
I have to be honest. I didn’t think any of those boxes are worth buying. It’s all just crap, cheap tit

Reactions: 19
Jess was pissed and dancing round the kitchen. Milli wasn’t pissed and was apparently being judgey, pissing on her chips (not literally) Jess went to bed in a huff. They’ve made up now.

Came on to say I wonder if that shacket has been washed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m gonna say it

All I see in the Christmas tree stories is two siblings putting up the tree

There I said it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People who put their Christmas decorations up this early are the ones who have adult tantrums on Boxing Day and take everything down in a sulk, aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's still in the same outfit she was wearing in the drunk dancing video....

Thought she was saving her TU PJ's to wear to put the tree up?

Reactions: 3
I hope that tiny dressing gown doesn’t make another appearance. As a larger person myself, I never buy clothes that are too small, it’s thoroughly depressing

People who put their Christmas decorations up this early are the ones who have adult tantrums on Boxing Day and take everything down in a sulk, aren’t they?
Yep! She'll be saying on Boxing Day that's she's had enough of it and be taking it down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.