Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on to say how nice she looked then she pops up making faces on her gridpost. Why?

Reactions: 3
How high up has she put her camera to get that angle tho? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm willing to bet it does not look the same if you saw her wearing it in the street. Probably the fact she is wearing her size helps. But no sorry, the top
Has no stretch so you need to go up a size 🙄 shes a try hard fake.

Reactions: 5
How high up has she put her camera to get that angle tho? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm willing to bet it does not look the same if you saw her wearing it in the street. Probably the fact she is wearing her size helps. But no sorry, the top
Has no stretch so you need to go up a size 🙄 shes a try hard fake.
Haha, I did have to chuckle when I read it 🤣
Its a bodice top not actually sure it's meant to stretch .... I thought it looked nice but she could still have done with a size up from her supposed size up ... to her actual correct size 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh just spotted the belly outline, didn’t see it when I first saw the post. Why do they do this? I would rather wear a sack than show the outline of my gut hanging down like that.

Reactions: 6
That skirt is far too tight. Looks like a condom on an orange 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the outfit was lovely buy the angle of the photo helped hugely.

I'm loving her tan though.....looks good

Reactions: 3
I thought the outfit was lovely buy the angle of the photo helped hugely.

I'm loving her tan though.....looks good
Her tan ?? That's her primark foundation !

So she's about to mess her face up even more by trying yet another range of freebie skincare products ...( FFFB showed the same stuff on her stories today ! Apparently she's been using them ages ...strange how they are sending them out as freebies to all the bopo accounts !)

Last edited:
  • Haha
The outfit would look lovely on someone who wasn’t so large, sorry I hate saying that but just like her mate poppy, Jess has posed that outfit from so high up with angles so as not to show her stomach. Also it’s stretchy and she’s in a size 26.. meaning she’s basically a size 28 down below. Regardless of all that though I’m still disgusted in the carry on about the advent calendar and she couldn’t even be bothered to open it when she got it. She’s such a spoilt little dirty cow

Reactions: 9
The outfit would look lovely on someone who wasn’t so large, sorry I hate saying that but just like her mate poppy, Jess has posed that outfit from so high up with angles so as not to show her stomach. Also it’s stretchy and she’s in a size 26.. meaning she’s basically a size 28 down below. Regardless of all that though I’m still disgusted in the carry on about the advent calendar and she couldn’t even be bothered to open it when she got it. She’s such a spoilt little dirty cow
I couldn't believe her attitude about the calender too...it seems to contain a lot of skin care products , not helpful for her with her skin the way it is.

If she only she realised the damage she’s doing to her skin by constantly changing her skincare. But like a typical influencer they’ve got to use what’s been gifted to them ✌🏼🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.