Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Wtf is this now 🙈😂😂
STOP IT!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In all seriousness I think this is a bit weird. On first glance I would think that the baby has passed away and is now with Nanny Pat. Also, unless you knew them personally or it’s been commissioned, it’s just a bit creepy. Who sits there and thinks “you know what, I’ve got a free day, I’m gonna draw a picture of a reality star’s new baby in the arms of her deceased Nan”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Jennytea

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Jess wright talking to the Sun claiming she has post natal depression. I understand a lot about mental health and from what she’s saying it sounds like she’s just tired and gutted she hasn’t been able to go on a holiday . It’s strange the things she’s come out with . She said it came out when her family went to the Bahamas without her and she was jealous wtf that isn’t depression? And then said she didn’t feel like dying just wanted to get some sleep and was worried when they were on holiday how she would cope. This sounds to me like someone who has a lot of help and is upset that they have to do stuff alone and isn’t getting to go to the Bahamas 😭 I might sound harsh but it’s just the vibe I get. Being tired and jealous of what other people are doing isn’t depression.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I think it is strange that super Grandma 'family are everything' has gone on holiday and left her daughter at home with a new born baby. I think I would want to be around for help/support at this time.
No baby will stop old leather chops getting pissed up in the sun....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

aymef

Whenever I see a “celeb” has done one of these magazine spreads, it always makes me wonder how can anyone think they are a good idea- it’s all so phoney. Any woman who has given birth knows two weeks afterwards you are wearing a sanitary towel the size of your forearm, your nipples are sore (regardless of whether you bf or not), you may be having hot flushes, you may not have had a bath yet, if you had stitches or a C-section, and any sudden movements feels like your uterus could drop out, added to that tiredness, you’re so so tired, even if you’re baby sleeps, you don’t because you spend every minute making sure they are ok and worrying they aren’t.
So let’s pose wearing all white with my naked baby lying on a white duvet looking all soft and fuzzy, that’s a really healthy sensible thing for a new mom. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is it any wonder new moms feel so much pressure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

50sGirl

VIP Member
I thought the same. No matter what Jess, Sam, Billie, Cara, Arg, even Mark etc thought of her, they were all on TOWIE together.

She's suffered the absolute worst tragedy any mother can go through. Have some respect to what's happened to her and her family. Surely that's a given 😞
Natalya has posted a pic on her story saying being an auntie is the best thing ever. The Wrights are also posting party pics and Jess has a hangover so posted a pic of her husband holding Elvis. 🙄
I know they are probably no longer in touch with Lauren but she was part of their lives for 12 years, where is their compassion? Vile family.

Reactions: 29

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
The thing that will have upset them most is the fact we know they have aqua cards.
And are therefore broke as a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jennytea

VIP Member
I've got the bit between my teeth now...it's not PND or birth trauma. When I had my 2, am I alone in realising that my life would irrecoverably change? And I wanted it to? I wanted to have family holidays, I wanted to go to playgroups, I wanted to nurture my new baby. I don't get these people who just drag their baby everyone and think that the baby should fit in with their life. I'm no earth mother but even I realised it kind of wasn't about me, at least not in the beginning. I'm not sure I'm articulating this well but kids are life changing and for the most part, for the better.
Exactly , I think what Jess is struggling with is she hates the attention not being on her and that now someone else gets the attention and needs the focus. The massive deal she made out of her wedding and the conceiving with her freezing her eggs etc it was obvious she was going to have that pit that a lot of people have when the wedding events are over and it’s time to live ‘normally’ . She wanted a wedding not a marriage and real life by the looks . Then she made a huge thing about the pregnancy trying to get in the press at any opportunity and now she’s lucky enough to have a healthy child and she’s pissed off there’s nothing but a regular life to live without something to announce or go on about on Instagram. She was probably triggered by her family going to a wedding in the Bahamas because she knew someone else was enjoying their wedding and in the spot light . That’s what I really think it is . It’s reality Jess . Time to lead a normal mum life and be grateful .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

maisy24

Omg that outfit is vile!!!! All the cute boys outfit and he's dressed like a Victorian beggar girl!

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
View attachment 1954697
Sob! At least Lizzie Cundy loved the post though, that must be a huge comfort.
I’m sorry but I can’t get my head around these pictures. Not only the idea of them but the person drawing them. Do they sit down one day and think, “you know what, I’m going to draw the dead grandmother of a reality tv personality holding her small baby”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Paige7

VIP Member
I posted a while back that I stayed in the same hotel as Carol and big mark end of last year and overheard Carol saying to her friend that Jess was going to be hard work once she had the baby and expect her to be there all the time helping - sounds like she knows her daughter well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25