Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmaladethecat

Thought the exact same
I thought the same. No matter what Jess, Sam, Billie, Cara, Arg, even Mark etc thought of her, they were all on TOWIE together.

She's suffered the absolute worst tragedy any mother can go through. Have some respect to what's happened to her and her family. Surely that's a given 😞

Reactions: 21

LMNOZ

Makes me cringe whenever they go somewhere and put a post saying 'thank you for having us XXX'. Like im suuure Elton John personally invited the Wrights to his concert 🙄 or Walt Disney rose from the grave to invite them to DisneyLand.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I really feel for Josh and Hollie. You can see the pain in Hollie's face.
I know they have their questionable moments but I can’t help but feel sorry for anyone who has a sick child.
He must be at 33 weeks now yet still looks really small...

my niece was born a 32 weeks she was 3 & a half pound's but she was out of hospital after 1 week think ,

I'm wondering if the boy has other complications?
It’s different for every child, some premature babies are only kept in for a short amount of time while others can be in for months. It all depends on complications and also how long their bodies take to get to where they should be.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Is she basically saying she didn’t think a baby would change her lifestyle and is sad she couldn’t swan off on holiday at the drop of a hat? Jesus christ it’s first world problems for her isn’t it!
Some of the poor women we treat at work with post natal psychosis must feel really silly reading that pile of shite interview 🙄

Reactions: 20

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Was coming over to see if anyone had anything to say about it! She has the worst taste and her dresses always look really tacky! She really does think she’s something special aswell, the way she tries to look sexy or she tries to sing. I think she’s just really average, there’s nothing special about her whatsoever 🤷‍♀️
She dresses like a hooker nan. I don’t even know where you buy dresses that look like they’re for 75 year old prostitutes on a cruise ship but she always manages to find one.

• Haha

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Well we all knew there was going to be some 'dramatic story', 'i nearly died giving birth', I couldn't breast feed, aliens delivered my baby etc....so she's gone down the PND route, not very original & least not as extreme as Louise (MIC) who holds the crown at the moment regarding childbirth, all this woman is is tired, & had baby blues, very different to PND....worth given it a go though Jess 😉

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
Did anyone see hollys stories of Mark parading the baby round the pitch at soccer aid - anyone would think it was his baby lol

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's lazy and can't be bothered with Viz half the time AND she had old leather face, Billy bear face and the marathon fraudster to help out yet she was still moaning about it being hard work.

• Haha

It's only me

Riveting Wright news then as usual 🤪.
Im just waiting for that tiny dot prem baby to be dragged round D’byeee or Marbs, nothing would surprise me with this self centred bunch of twats
I'm sure Hollie posted last week that they were going to Dubai this week
---
I'm sure Hollie posted last week that they were going to Dubai this week
Screenshot_20230515-072831~2.png

Found it. Absolutely no thoughts given for that poor little fella

• Wow
  • Sad
What I don't get is why here grandad walked her down the aisle? That's pretty strange considering how close she is ment to be with her dad.
Because Jess has two weddings she got to pick Grandad in England and Dad in Mallorca, will probably be Carol at the vow reunion next year

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Why do people (or is it the same person) keep drawing pictures of Nanny Pat with the baby. I find it weird, for one because well she’s not here anymore and I dunno it just doesn’t seem right because they won’t ever meet. But mainly because Jess has had other deaths in the family, why are they idolising Pat when we all know the woman was no angel 🙊

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Most private hospitals don’t have an intensive care unit so you’re with the NHS if that happens. It’s very half assed. Fine if it’s straightforward but the NHS picks up the pieces.
I bet poor old Mark Sr had to get multiple Aqua cards to pay that bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Marmaladethecat

I'm struggling with her saying she had PND. She's just been on Instagram saying she's come out of the other said. Wtaf? How old even is Elvis? She cried because she missed out on a holiday? She's a grown woman, with a husband. No financial worries. She absolutely did not need to "go back to work " so soon. In highly doubt she's relying on statutory maternity payments. It's utter utter nonsense what she's saying and makes a mockery of birth trauma v
and PND.

Reactions: 19