Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said - I wholeheartedly agree. My stepfather was a watchmaker and when he studied there wasn't even a degree awarded, it was a City and Guilds, plus it's useful skill, he's still mending clocks way into retirement.

I also cannot see the Wrights allowing Princess Jess to go away to college - Westminster University is a direct tube ride. Does anyone remember how much Carol sobbed when Jess moved into a flat in almost the same postcode!?
I remember the poem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never used to like Mark Wright until he went on Im a celebrity saw a different side to him then.
Which is EXACTLY what he wanted you too see! Fake. Bit like when Vicky Pattison went in there. Both were so overly nice in order to change the public’s opinion of them.

Reactions: 17
I see that Presley Stone is already featuring on Instagram as a prop for his posturing mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Speaking of posture, those enormous cheap implants appear to be turning her into the hunchback of Basildon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's a bit insensitive her sharing her son's feet with what's happened to poor Lauren's baby

Screenshot_20220710-190910.png

Reactions: 10
Thought the exact same
I thought the same. No matter what Jess, Sam, Billie, Cara, Arg, even Mark etc thought of her, they were all on TOWIE together.

She's suffered the absolute worst tragedy any mother can go through. Have some respect to what's happened to her and her family. Surely that's a given 😞

Reactions: 21
I thought the same. No matter what Jess, Sam, Billie, Cara, Arg, even Mark etc thought of her, they were all on TOWIE together.

She's suffered the absolute worst tragedy any mother can go through. Have some respect to what's happened to her and her family. Surely that's a given 😞
Natalya has posted a pic on her story saying being an auntie is the best thing ever. The Wrights are also posting party pics and Jess has a hangover so posted a pic of her husband holding Elvis. πŸ™„
I know they are probably no longer in touch with Lauren but she was part of their lives for 12 years, where is their compassion? Vile family.

Reactions: 29
They know there will be a lot of public sympathy for Lauren now, they won’t like that at all.

Reactions: 19
Seems like every other towie cast member has written something, even those that didnt get along with Lauren. Its as if the Wrights are going out of their way not to. I feel so bad for Lauren, I cant imagine anything worse πŸ˜”

Reactions: 15
Yes, I thought that was very insensitive and mean of Jess to post that picture. Not saying she has to hide her baby, but just hold off for a day or two in light of what's happened.
At one point they were very close and Lauren obviously still follows them all on social media. Just very mean spirited and shows a big lack of compassion.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.