Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how everyone sees things differently, I think baby Josh looks like big Mark and Elvis looks like his Dad

Reactions: 2
Nanny Pat says in her book (yes I paid a £1 for it in my local poundshop) that Carol was far more demanding than her other daughters regarding the kids. She would just dump them on Nanny Pat without warning and come and pick them up whenever she felt like. Sounds like she will be getting a dose of her own medicine before long.

And what exactly is the work that Jess has been doing for the last few years? Prancing and posing in front of a camera.?
She's worked very hard on her spangly dress collab with Dorothy Perkins. Also, we're all forgetting her mini tour with 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. Hopefully she'll join forces with Sam, Billie and Sir Tim Rice to create the 'Mums On The Loose!' stage show?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Didn’t they used to bang on about how intelligent she was because she has a degree? She clearly didn’t study English!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don't get is why here grandad walked her down the aisle? That's pretty strange considering how close she is ment to be with her dad.

Reactions: 10
What I don't get is why here grandad walked her down the aisle? That's pretty strange considering how close she is ment to be with her dad.
Because Jess has two weddings she got to pick Grandad in England and Dad in Mallorca, will probably be Carol at the vow reunion next year

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so for the civil part of the wedding in england to make it legal, she still had the church and the white dress, whereas most people who get married abroad just pop down to the registry office...it really is all about the weddings for this one, no wonder she's on a massive come down from everyday life...no big me me me event coming up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So have they only just got legally married in the UK or is this from a while ago?

Reactions: 3
The dress she had on for the UK ceremony was nicer than the monstrosity she wore in Spain! I thought it was a nice touch, her Grandad walking her down the aisle. I wonder where the paparazzi were though, seeing as she had MI5 guarding the door in Spain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Strange how she suddenly shares this when Lauren is in the press again
Nowt strange about it. Jess is the worst of the grief thief tribe. I found it amusing that she bangs on about Nutella being her fave then hijacks her 21st to get married. bleeping bellend. Tell me your self centred without telling me your self centred ..

Reactions: 17
Strange how she suddenly shares this when Lauren is in the press again
She’s a bellend so I’m not defending her but she’s sharing coz it’s their first anniversary. Think it’s a bit tit that they did it on her sisters 21st birthday tho!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.