Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOOO sick of ‘celeb’ mums crying post natal depression to make a quick buck.

now I’m be no means saying that some don’t get it…but let’s be honest they all jump ok the bandwagon for whatever gets them publicity they are making a mockery of a condition that impacts many lives.

Reactions: 22
I've got the bit between my teeth now...it's not PND or birth trauma. When I had my 2, am I alone in realising that my life would irrecoverably change? And I wanted it to? I wanted to have family holidays, I wanted to go to playgroups, I wanted to nurture my new baby. I don't get these people who just drag their baby everywhere and think that the baby should fit in with their life. I'm no earth mother but even I realised it kind of wasn't about me, at least not in the beginning. I'm not sure I'm articulating this well but kids are life changing and for the most part, for the better.

(Edited to add that I was formally diagnosed with PND and Birth Trauma and had medication/counselling or months. It's far too simplistic to say "I've come out of the other side")

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got the bit between my teeth now...it's not PND or birth trauma. When I had my 2, am I alone in realising that my life would irrecoverably change? And I wanted it to? I wanted to have family holidays, I wanted to go to playgroups, I wanted to nurture my new baby. I don't get these people who just drag their baby everyone and think that the baby should fit in with their life. I'm no earth mother but even I realised it kind of wasn't about me, at least not in the beginning. I'm not sure I'm articulating this well but kids are life changing and for the most part, for the better.
Exactly , I think what Jess is struggling with is she hates the attention not being on her and that now someone else gets the attention and needs the focus. The massive deal she made out of her wedding and the conceiving with her freezing her eggs etc it was obvious she was going to have that pit that a lot of people have when the wedding events are over and it’s time to live ‘normally’ . She wanted a wedding not a marriage and real life by the looks . Then she made a huge thing about the pregnancy trying to get in the press at any opportunity and now she’s lucky enough to have a healthy child and she’s pissed off there’s nothing but a regular life to live without something to announce or go on about on Instagram. She was probably triggered by her family going to a wedding in the Bahamas because she knew someone else was enjoying their wedding and in the spot light . That’s what I really think it is . It’s reality Jess . Time to lead a normal mum life and be grateful .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s probably been posted before but I take my hat off to Billi Mucklow for giving it to her with both barrels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see Josh & Hollie are out at night again with baby Josh... I get you can still have a life once you have a baby but bloody hell.. he gets dragged here there and everywhere.. they must have ZERO routine 🤷🏼‍♀️ ..

Reactions: 9
I see Josh & Hollie are out at night again with baby Josh... I get you can still have a life once you have a baby but bloody hell.. he gets dragged here there and everywhere.. they must have ZERO routine 🤷🏼‍♀️ ..
And then they'll wonder why the child is up all night, unsettled, struggles with change etc. Honest to god, what do these people expect? A baby who is actually of an age where they can just cope with endless parties, change in sleep routine and being passed around multiple people? I'm not sure I'd cope with any of that tbh. Just acknowledge that a baby needs routine, rest, structure and to be at home. My 2 even now as they're getting older, still love to be at home. Endless parades infront of family and extended friends wears very very thin.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with all of the comments about her interview, bleeping hell she’s making a mockery of people with real PND.
So basically it was a shock, yes it’s a shock to everyone Jess, I’ve never heard such a spoilt princess, whining that she couldn’t just drop everything and go on holiday with family, some people would give their right arm for what she’s got.
The baby is only 9 weeks, if she had PND I highly doubt she’d be ‘better’ by now.
Such a vile bunch the lot of them

That baby is out more than I am, he’s been dragged around pubs since he was a few days old! Ridiculous. No doubt he’ll be on a plane again soon

Reactions: 15
What kind of 'work' is she referring to that she had to go back to? because I'd see her point if it was an actual job, with long hours, minimal pay, having to pay childcare etc...but it's not the same is it Jess?

Reactions: 9
Nanny Pat was an old bleep.
She inspired me to make a sausage plait once though 😂

Exactly , I think what Jess is struggling with is she hates the attention not being on her and that now someone else gets the attention and needs the focus. The massive deal she made out of her wedding and the conceiving with her freezing her eggs etc it was obvious she was going to have that pit that a lot of people have when the wedding events are over and it’s time to live ‘normally’ . She wanted a wedding not a marriage and real life by the looks . Then she made a huge thing about the pregnancy trying to get in the press at any opportunity and now she’s lucky enough to have a healthy child and she’s pissed off there’s nothing but a regular life to live without something to announce or go on about on Instagram. She was probably triggered by her family going to a wedding in the Bahamas because she knew someone else was enjoying their wedding and in the spot light . That’s what I really think it is . It’s reality Jess . Time to lead a normal mum life and be grateful .
I was a little bit like Jess when I had my son 😂 I was 25, really naive about what babies really entailed, but I’d had a little sister and two step sons that I’d been helping with at the weekends (ages 4&9 at the time so I missed the newborn and toddler stages 😂 ) so I thought I’d be fine.

I remember asking the health visitor if they could do something to help me because my baby wouldn’t sleep more than two hours at a stretch and she looked at me like I was mental 😂‘That’s what babies are like’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She inspired me to make a sausage plait once though 😂

I was a little bit like Jess when I had my son 😂 I was 25, really naive about what babies really entailed, but I’d had a little sister and two step sons that I’d been helping with at the weekends (ages 4&9 at the time so I missed the newborn and toddler stages 😂 ) so I thought I’d be fine.

I remember asking the health visitor if they could do something to help me because my baby wouldn’t sleep more than two hours at a stretch and she looked at me like I was mental 😂‘That’s what babies are like’ 😂
That’s the thing though, you were 25 - Jess is at least 10 years older than that and should be fully aware that’s what it’s like! I know until you actually go through it, nothing can totally prepare you but I mean come on Jess!

Reactions: 10
That’s the thing though, you were 25 - Jess is at least 10 years older than that and should be fully aware that’s what it’s like! I know until you actually go through it, nothing can totally prepare you but I mean come on Jess!
Yeah she’s really being such a Princess. Luckily I had people around me who quickly put me back down to earth when I started acting like I was the first person in the world to have a baby!

Reactions: 4
It’s probably been posted before but I take my hat off to Billi Mucklow for giving it to her with both barrels.
"I'll tell you what they said, no I'm not telling you what they said". Cracks me up everytime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess, you have to put somebody before yourself now! Your little baby boy, its not all about you anymore, welcome to the real world! Ffs she is such a drama queen.

Reactions: 6
"I'll tell you what they said, no I'm not telling you what they said". Cracks me up everytime 🤣
I love it when Billi says “ you come over here like mouth almighty, you’re talking tit Jess” . Wish they had left the part in when Jess was walking away and Billi called Jess a balding prick !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I posted a while back that I stayed in the same hotel as Carol and big mark end of last year and overheard Carol saying to her friend that Jess was going to be hard work once she had the baby and expect her to be there all the time helping - sounds like she knows her daughter well 🤣
Nanny Pat says in her book (yes I paid a £1 for it in my local poundshop) that Carol was far more demanding than her other daughters regarding the kids. She would just dump them on Nanny Pat without warning and come and pick them up whenever she felt like. Sounds like she will be getting a dose of her own medicine before long.

And what exactly is the work that Jess has been doing for the last few years? Prancing and posing in front of a camera.?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.