Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think the Wrights have reached out to Lauren privately but I really don’t think they will have. No matter what they think of her now she was a part of their family for 11 years, and especially as Jess is now a mother herself you would like to think she would have some compassion.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Seems like every other towie cast member has written something, even those that didnt get along with Lauren. Its as if the Wrights are going out of their way not to. I feel so bad for Lauren, I cant imagine anything worse 😔
I think they’d be damned if they do, damned if they don’t. People will criticise them for not saying anything but everyone would know that anything they did say would be insincere. I think they’re best keeping quiet.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a fan of the Wrights, I think they treated Lauren horrendously and so publicly too. I watched S1 episode 2 yesterday and they are all watching back the first episode, Mark talks disgustingly about Lauren's weight (when she got a spray tan in Amy's salon). There was absolutely nothing wrong with her weight, I think she was naturally beautiful...

Her and Jess were friends, I hope she's reached out, but privately.

The picture she shared last night was totally insensitive.

Reactions: 19
I do think Jess post was insensitive however in Jess defence they don’t follow each other (highly likely blocked) so hopefully Lauren hasn’t seen it. She could have messaged her privately as I am sure she would have got a lot of back lash on a public comment

Other people who have commented that Lauren is mates with such as Charlotte were still posting baby bump posts and Dawn ward posting about how she’s on cloud 9 over Taylor giving birth. It seems to be an ‘influencer’ thing that they are all insensitive idiots. I just hope Lauren has some genuine support around her

Reactions: 11
The wright family treated Lauren in such an appalling manner and over such a long period of time. I expect they are the last people Lauren wants to hear from right now.

Reactions: 18
I would like to think the Wrights have reached out to Lauren privately but I really don’t think they will have. No matter what they think of her now she was a part of their family for 11 years, and especially as Jess is now a mother herself you would like to think she would have some compassion.
Hear hear. Those early series of TOWIE showed just how horrid the Wrights were to Lauren, especially the now deified Nanny Pat.

Reactions: 17
I maybe alone in thinking this but I personally think it would be inappropriate for the Wright’s to comment or “reach out”. Life moves on it’s getting to the point that they have been separated longer than the relationship lasted now. If I was going through something horrific as Lauren the last people I would want to hear from was the family of my ex from over a decade ago.
I think it’s best for them to say nothing. Its not about not having empathy or being vile it’s about appropriateness. It’s really not their place.

Reactions: 16
I maybe alone in thinking this but I personally think it would be inappropriate for the Wright’s to comment or “reach out”. Life moves on it’s getting to the point that they have been separated longer than the relationship lasted now. If I was going through something horrific as Lauren the last people I would want to hear from was the family of my ex from over a decade ago.
I think it’s best for them to say nothing. Its not about not having empathy or being vile it’s about appropriateness. It’s really not their place.
I 100% agree!

Reactions: 7
I agree with them not reaching out but to post a picture of your baby’s feet a few hours after Lauren’s announcement and photo was extremely insensitive at best. Perhaps Jess was unaware when it was posted but it showed a complete lack of empathy to leave it up.

Reactions: 16
I agree but I do think posting the photo was really insensitive 🥲 even tho they don’t follow each other, it was all over the news and mainstream apps even Snapchat. I think Jess would have seen it

Reactions: 9
If I was Lauren I wouldn't want the Wright's to message. They were vile abusive bullies to her for years and the cause of her low self esteem.

Reactions: 13
I agree with them not reaching out but to post a picture of your baby’s feet a few hours after Lauren’s announcement and photo was extremely insensitive at best. Perhaps Jess was unaware when it was posted but it showed a complete lack of empathy to leave it up.
She wasn't unaware it was around 7pm last night she shared it I screenshot it and posted it on here

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jess showing messages of support since Elvis had his first jabs, oops, added that one in the top right corner by accident did she?

Screenshot_20220712-211547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Wright's are and have always been appalling to Lauren my overriding memory of the first 2 seasons of towie were around how cruel, nasty and poisonous the wright's were towards lauren - Carol in particular a very nasty piece of work

Reactions: 18
I remember mine having their first jabs, it's worrying. However, perspective is needed. Calpol, cuddles and comfort. That's it. Ffs, she's behaving as if all this is brand new to everyone!
I understand it's new for her but she'll have received guidance at the appointment so why ask and who the hell are these people who then message her with advice?!!! It beggars believe tbh.
Lauren's baby passed away. I'm sure she would absolutely wish that all she had to worry about was vaccinations and not a funeral. I get that it's all relative but come on. Read the room Jessica, read the fecking room and tbh, that goes for most cretins on Insta at the moment whinging about their babies

Reactions: 15
Sam F was moaning that Eddy shat himself on the plane i think these new mummys are needing to think twice before posting the now for obvious reasons

Reactions: 5
Hear hear. Those early series of TOWIE showed just how horrid the Wrights were to Lauren, especially the now deified Nanny Pat.
I remember an episode when Pat and Carol were at Debbie’s and Lauren walked in, Pat had a face like she’d had several lemons in her gob. That was nasty.

Reactions: 9
They act like Nanny Pat was amazing but she was a nasty old witch. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree because Carol is the same, bitter and spiteful.

Reactions: 19
Carol the old crows face is going the same as pat's she is never seen on Insta without a filter I wonder if she and pat were heavy smokers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.