Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For them to mention trolling in a thank you post to followers is definitely a dig at tattle...and they will have plenty of down time sitting watching the baby so i believe they are reading here and will be pissed of at a lot of comments in different threads and the fact some of us noticed Josh has a squint/turn in his eye ( not that it matters it's no big deal ) but I'm js
---
And i agree it's not trolling it's just us having a good gossip as they share their life for a quick buck

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The thing that will have upset them most is the fact we know they have aqua cards.
And are therefore broke as a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think that comment is aimed at tattle and they are possibly unhappy with the baby comparisons when posters were saying who is the attractive one between Elvis and their little one. Also the mark wright comments about meech not giving a tit in public about their premature baby…

Just my opinion but it’s obviously hit a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was wondering about their new baby as haven't seen an update on how he is doing, not that we are all entitled to one but they document everything else I'm surprised they haven't! Unless I have missed it as been slack on social media for a few days due to how busy my boring life is!

Reactions: 6
I know every child is different but,

Vis is nearly on the go walking..yet Josh still looks so unstable sitting on his own he doesn't sit confidentiality with a straight back he seems so far behind Vis now, yet he's nearly 5 month older?
Screenshot_20230314-170302.png

Reactions: 4
I know every child is different but,

Vis is nearly on the go walking..yet Josh still looks so unstable sitting on his own he doesn't sit confidentiality with a straight back he seems so far behind Vis now, yet he's nearly 5 month older?View attachment 2027847
I think there’s three months between them, Josh looks like he’s a lot more timid and relaxed than Elvis, he could just be lazy

Reactions: 3
I think there’s three months between them, Josh looks like he’s a lot more timid and relaxed than Elvis, he could just be lazy
He's not engaging in stuff like Vis does.

In the remote car he was just sat in a dream whereas Vis was getting into it using the wheel.

On his 1st birthday he was more interested in the wrapping paper (the big truck with cars in should be more interesting than paper at age 1),

to me he acts like he's 7 month

Reactions: 5
She defo reads here. Where is your ham face husband Jess? It’s like most pics of them have been deleted on the gram. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's probably hardly in the house to play with toys! Can imagine him always being out and about in a pushchair

Reactions: 3
Do Hollie and Josh have their own thread? I have to agree about little Josh, of course all children are different, but yes Presley does seem older than him

I wonder why choose Presley? I don't think Jess is a big fan of Elvis unless her husband is a massive fan of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
where i live there was a halfwit that was obsessed with Elvis he dressed up as him and got called Vis all his days...

I started calling Presley, Vis 😂🥰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.