Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they realise that the kid will have no memory of this? I get that it’s the parents bragging rather than it being about the child but why can’t they just have a little cake and a few close family, so ridiculous trying to make it into a carnival

He loves Disney don’t forget 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg that outfit is vile!!!! All the cute boys outfit and he's dressed like a Victorian beggar girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hardly any photos of them three as a family, 99% were Jess and Elvis. Poor ham face is just a sperm donor

On another note, who does a grazing table in a post covid world, the amount of germs going about particularly with that many children around

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just had to find this post to comment jess if your reading what an utter wanker you are. Should be classed as child abuse for that outfit you put your poor son in. Least all his mates will be able to rip piss out of him on his 18th though eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hardly any photos of them three as a family, 99% were Jess and Elvis. Poor ham face is just a sperm donor

On another note, who does a grazing table in a post covid world, the amount of germs going about particularly with that many children around
I didn't realise how big hamface is! Seen him o walk over during the happy birthday song. Why wasn't he included to begin with 🤯. Either things aren't good with them or she doesn't want to show ugly hamface and how much Vis looks like him.
Also why does she keep saying "it's a dream by baby is now into Disney like me" 🤣 she's thick as pig sh*t. The baby is 1, he isn't "into" anything, he'll literally watch a ball move around a screen and enjoy it. 🙈 I'm cringing at her writing on every post/story "presley land- step into the magic" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it reminds me of wacko Jackos creepy never land.
---
Ok I've just watched Natalyas story, it's very very odd how it's Jess and her doing his cake. It's like Ham face is just a guest. The person videoing has it focused on natalya and Jess. Ham face walks over to his son and Jess doesn't even acknowledge him, she turns away from him with Presley.
---
Sorry one more thing, can't you tell I'm bored 🤣 Where were Mark & Michelle? Looks like they didn't go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I didn't realise how big hamface is! Seen him o walk over during the happy birthday song. Why wasn't he included to begin with 🤯. Either things aren't good with them or she doesn't want to show ugly hamface and how much Vis looks like him.
Also why does she keep saying "it's a dream by baby is now into Disney like me" 🤣 she's thick as pig sh*t. The baby is 1, he isn't "into" anything, he'll literally watch a ball move around a screen and enjoy it. 🙈 I'm cringing at her writing on every post/story "presley land- step into the magic" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it reminds me of wacko Jackos creepy never land.
---
Ok I've just watched Natalyas story, it's very very odd how it's Jess and her doing his cake. It's like Ham face is just a guest. The person videoing has it focused on natalya and Jess. Ham face walks over to his son and Jess doesn't even acknowledge him, she turns away from him with Presley.
---
Sorry one more thing, can't you tell I'm bored 🤣 Where were Mark & Michelle? Looks like they didn't go.
Marks on a stag do 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why are some adults obsessed with Disney? I like Disney, as do most people, try getting a personality 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that outfit is vile!!!! All the cute boys outfit and he's dressed like a Victorian beggar girl!
I think she probably thinks that's how Royals or the Upper classes dress onee year olds and is trying to be the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact that most of the pictures jess and nutella have posted are of the tacky things at the party and not of the day/people there, just shows that its all for the gram and to try and impress people, rather than a party actually for a 1 year old.

Reactions: 11
Surely she didn't need to hire a buzz lightyear actor when he has the real thing his dad. Poor presley must have been mind fucked over that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the little chap looks so much like his Dad, that must really pi*s the Wright family off, Jess is getting to look more and more like Carol except her hair is darker.

Reactions: 8
In her stories chopped ham and pork face was looking in the background and omg he Vis's spit, even the same look ...

Jess will be raging, and she's never even said daddies boy or whatever it's always just her and Vis like she's possessive with him.

I can't see Jess growing old with ham face i think she's just settled atm to get a kid and play family but deep down it's all to much for her and she's not truly in love with ham face.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.