Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky was revolting. What’s he up to these days?? Off to look on Instagram if he’s there?

Just looked. Still looks like a twit. 😂

He is doing ads - who on earth is paying him to promote stuff?! Madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No chance of the poor bugger using his middle name instead of his first name when he gets older
Hi I’m stone…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Presley Stone? Just sounds like two second names? Presley I sort of get but Stone? Since when did stone become a name?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta confess, I like Presley. F*ck knows where the Stone part came into it though?
Yeah I have to admit I don’t hate the name at all. Stone is horrific but that’s his middle name and he won’t be called “Presley Stone” in day to day life i’m assuming.

Reactions: 7
Patsy Stone was absolutely fabulous, a presley stone though. You can just hear it being pronounced Pwesley. With that slobbery way Mark talks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Patsy Stone was absolutely fabulous, a presley stone though. You can just hear it being pronounced Pwesley. With that slobbery way Mark talks.
That’s all that keeps popping into my head. Patsy Stone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So assuming he won’t go by Presley Stone, he will just go by Presley, then his name is Presley Lee Kemp, I don’t feel that was thought through!

Reactions: 6
I’m watching old TOWIE when they’re in Vegas, and Ricky has a tit fit because Jess was taken up to the stage by the Chippendales 🙄 such a petulant wee wank
Totally - boychild.

Perhaps Stone is after Sharon Stone or Romancing The Stone?

Reactions: 4
They say every name is adorable to be fair. Presley Stone sounds like a paint shade or the name of a golf lodge or something....
Haha, yes!!
Sounds like it’s a colour on the Dulux colour chart!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pic of Carol on IG with her arm in plaster fell over after 6or7 too many?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised Carol hasn't posted on her own insta yet now that the name has been revealed? Can't see she commented on Jess' post last night either...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.