Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread: Jessica Wright #3 | Tattle Life

Thanks to @Cucumber and eggs with winning thread title with 40 likes!

Jess has given birth at the swanky Portland.
Wonder if they accepted their Aqua card or Klarna?
She's still not shown herself. Waiting for a big mag reveal or healing after her c-section/tummy tuck?
Has a Hermes blanket draped over the cot which will no doubt be covered in sick/poo/both very soon.

Please feel free to add anything else.

Reactions: 12
She put a post up..sorry not been around but we are getting used to the parenting thing ....!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@whythehellnot.
couldnt quote as in previous thread..on who's stories have you seen Sophies dress ? 👀
Tagged on her insta

She’s tagged in one I think her mum put up, and she’s put some stories up. Has anyone seen when the champagne tower crashes down 😂😂😂
Me haha that’s what happens when you have more money than sense

@whythehellnot.
couldnt quote as in previous thread..on who's stories have you seen Sophies dress ? 👀
Go on her husband’s stories :)

Reactions: 5
Sophie's dress looks more like something you'd wear to the oscars than a bridal dress....

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the dress. Not my style but think it suits her vibe, although I agree that Hollie’s dress was much nicer.

Reactions: 4
It’s so weird that Hollie is now Hollie kane wright and now Sophie will be Sophie Kane wright too… weird AF

• Wow
I knew someone who was given a vibrator as a gift from her parents for her 21st. It's giving that kind of energy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think the shimmering on the dress made it look tacky , and hollies dress was a bit tarty looking imo

Reactions: 3
Imagine saving for months or even years for a holiday to the Bahamas, and that lot of chavs appearing! Like when billie and Greg got married in the Maldives

Reactions: 25
Imagine saving for months or even years for a holiday to the Bahamas, and that lot of chavs appearing! Like when billie and Greg got married in the Maldives
Oh you'd be horrified wouldn't you?! Wonder if Jess is waiting for the wedding crew to return before she does her "big reveal" with Hello Mag? Her moment of Wright glory has been overshadowed by another Wright/Kane wedding...bet she's fuming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.