Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see hollys stories of Mark parading the baby round the pitch at soccer aid - anyone would think it was his baby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see hollys stories of Mark parading the baby round the pitch at soccer aid - anyone would think it was his baby lol
Not only was his not his baby he was parading around ion his victory lap, but they bleeping lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had to have an emergency c section. Do they do them at The Portland?

Reactions: 3
He does kinda act like it is. Like the buying of the baby’s first West Ham kit and then posting that holding the baby is the best feeling in the world etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And the people on the pitch weren't giving a tit about the baby like who fkn cares a baby big wow

Reactions: 8
She had to have an emergency c section. Do they do them at The Portland?
What a surprise that it ended up being a scary emergency 🤣 I can’t think of a single Z lister who’s ever had a nice, calm, straightforward birth funnily enough!

Reactions: 11
Did any of the players/celebs take their children or families onto the pitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Giving birth at The Portland….
Probably thought they did 4yrs interest free credit like DFS - nothing to pay today! 😂

Cute baby but seriously, Presley Stone Lee-Kemp?!

And being an Essex native myself I can already hear it in my head being shouted across a playground “oi PREZZZZLEEEEEEEE” 😂
If they are fans of Elvis, Aron his real name would have been less chavvy.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is this now 🙈😂😂
STOP IT!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In all seriousness I think this is a bit weird. On first glance I would think that the baby has passed away and is now with Nanny Pat. Also, unless you knew them personally or it’s been commissioned, it’s just a bit creepy. Who sits there and thinks “you know what, I’ve got a free day, I’m gonna draw a picture of a reality star’s new baby in the arms of her deceased Nan”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.