Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really good news, thank god that little baby is doing ok. Not sure about the name personally but it’s nice and I like that they go with more normal names rather than ridiculous names like some others 🤣

Reactions: 7
So, the baby is coming home soon, they‘ve put some pics up. They’ve called him Dustin Joshua Rory. Must be fans of Stranger Things 😂. Bit odd giving him Joshua as a middle name when their other boys first name is Joshua, anything goes with this bunch though. He is a gorgeous little boy though!
Nutella has already commented “our Dusty boy” 😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Nutella has already commented “our Dusty boy” 😩😩😩😩😩😩
She’s a strange one. I totally understand it’s emotional and it must be a relief knowing that your nephew is healthy & home, but she acts as if it’s her child. When the other baby Josh was born she set up a whole photoshoot with balloons etc and was saying “the day our lives changed forever” and all of that shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The name isn’t my cup of tea but at least it’s an actual name rather than something like Rocket or a made up name.

Reactions: 10
Of all the nice names to choose they name him Dustin!
Dustin or Dustbin. Personally I wouldn’t choose a name that rhymes with rubbish but each to their own. At least they can take him home now and he’s healthy.

Reactions: 9
I like the name Rory, glad he is home at last.
---
Not just her agent, but also her soul mate 🤔 what the actual 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's giving her one no doubt about it.😵
---
She’s a strange one. I totally understand it’s emotional and it must be a relief knowing that your nephew is healthy & home, but she acts as if it’s her child. When the other baby Josh was born she set up a whole photoshoot with balloons etc and was saying “the day our lives changed forever” and all of that shite 🤣
She is v odd I am surprised she hasn't got herself up the duff as well tbh as she has no plan to have a job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they golf fans? 😂 Dustin Johnson, Rory Mcllroy? Maybe DJ for short?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel sorry for the poor baby for whats to come now he is home. He will be absolutely pestered and manhandled by the overbearing Wrights who couldnt give a f**k that he is premature and vulnerable as long as they get their photos with him for instagram. I just hope hollie n josh dont take him to the pub constantly like they did with baby josh who was born a month early.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Feel sorry for the poor baby for whats to come now he is home. He will be absolutely pestered and manhandled by the overbearing Wrights who couldnt give a f**k that he is premature and vulnerable as long as they get their photos with him for instagram. I just hope hollie n josh dont take him to the pub constantly like they did with baby josh who was born a month early.
If they are like that he will be back in hospital in no time. I would have thought the Drs would have emphasised very firmly the need to be careful having a routine and not exposing him to risks of infectious diseases.

Reactions: 5
If they are like that he will be back in hospital in no time. I would have thought the Drs would have emphasised very firmly the need to be careful having a routine and not exposing him to risks of infectious diseases.
Id like to think so too but the Wright family are so full of self importance they would ignore such advice (let’s not forget their covid ignorance)

They are so embarrassingly thick…josh was born last February so why have they got him a my first easter vest 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
By the look of it, Nutella is already round their house taking a million pictures to post to her insta 🙄 Poor thing hadnt even been home a day yet and the wrights are already there

Reactions: 8
Id like to think so too but the Wright family are so full of self importance they would ignore such advice (let’s not forget their covid ignorance)

They are so embarrassingly thick…josh was born last February so why have they got him a my first easter vest 😂😂
I thought the exact same thing 🤦😂 imagine embarrassing yourself so much by doing this 😂 their excuse will be that he wasn't old enough to realise last year

Reactions: 5
By the look of it, Nutella is already round their house taking a million pictures to post to her insta 🙄 Poor thing hadnt even been home a day yet and the wrights are already there
Seems like all the wrights and hollies sister have been round, and every single one of them has just got a photo of him in his moses basket so hollie and josh must have said they arent allowed to hold him yet. It must be killing them!!!!😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.