Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol is on the scam too, on IG as CWSunsets
---

All
Why is she at the Brits? I wasn’t aware of any recent music releases from the British Madonna?
All the IG posts too about mum guilt for leaving Elvis, complete BS, she'll drop that boy to get to the opening of an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1954697
Sob! At least Lizzie Cundy loved the post though, that must be a huge comfort.
I’m sorry but I can’t get my head around these pictures. Not only the idea of them but the person drawing them. Do they sit down one day and think, “you know what, I’m going to draw the dead grandmother of a reality tv personality holding her small baby”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but I can’t get my head around these pictures. Not only the idea of them but the person drawing them. Do they sit down one day and think, “you know what, I’m going to draw the dead grandmother of a reality tv personality holding her small baby”.
I find them weird

Reactions: 10
I tell you what, these photographs are going to confuse the hell out of future generations!
“But I thought my 5 x great grandmother Pat died 7 years before my 2 x great grandfather Elvis was born but here they are photographed together. I must have messed up my family tree research somewhere. 🤔 Oh well, back to the drawing board…” 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tell you what, these photographs are going to confuse the hell out of future generations!
“But I thought my 5 x great grandmother Pat died 7 years before my 2 x great grandfather Elvis was born but here they are photographed together. I must have messed up my family tree research somewhere. 🤔 Oh well, back to the drawing board…” 😜😆
Just imagine discovering Nanny Pat and her merry offspring via Findmypast2055?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t help noticing the stain on her sleeve and her wonky eye 🤣🤣🤣.

Surely Ham face could have attended with her and the baby dumped at leather face Carols 🤣. Or does she think he makes her look too Z list?

333D427F-B65A-444C-847F-7A5E95458E7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.