Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol and her post for the Queen with the usual spelling mistakes and dreadful grammar, she’s proud to be British. Get some English lessons love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably why they put Jess on a pedestal for her Uni degree. That picture was such a feature in their kitchen on towie if I remember correctly 😂
Yes unusual for a graduation photo to be seen in kirchen but they probably have one in the front room as well. I am convinced that University degrees have been downgraded along with school exams.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what you heard about me,
but I’ll show off my son’s wife’s if I please.
No concerns, no shame I can’t feel,
Cos I’m a mother bleeping PIMP!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Best mummy to baby Josh in the world? As opposed to all his other mummy’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carol’s off her rocker. I struggle to believe that anyone would willingly marry into that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet William was mortified, a nice romantic night in Paris for their anniversary and Jess is dancing like she’s bleeping Beyoncé 😂.
She’s so embarrassing.
Howling at Carol’s post about the Queen, her usual excellent grammar, you was the best, you was beautiful inside and out, you was graceful, you was an amazing women 😂😂😂
TBF that is how a lot of people in her party of Essex speak.

Party 😁
Freudian slip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best mummy to baby Josh in the world? As opposed to all his other mummy’s?
Absolutely unhinged she's not 'wright' in any sense especially not in the head. A1 narc jess is a carbon copy as is Mark luckily their both too thick to question it all too much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.