Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They act like Nanny Pat was amazing but she was a nasty old witch. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree because Carol is the same, bitter and spiteful.
Completely agree. Also, her 'wonderful' Big Charlie used to painfully dig her in the ribs on many an occasion when she was working in The Rising Sun pub they co-ran during the late 60s/early 70s according to her second autobiography.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Completely agree. Also, her 'wonderful' Big Charlie used to painfully dig her in the ribs on many an occasion when she was working in The Rising Sun pub they co-ran during the late 60s/early 70s according to her second autobiography.
He had the biggest beer gut I have ever seen, and she was not the kind old lady she is being portrayed she was a nasty piece of work. But she did work hard which is more than can be said for Carol,Jess and that tart Natalya. Josh looks a lot like her.

Reactions: 12
Can’t cope with the stupidity of people that think 4 weeks = 1 month. She’s wrote presley and josh jr were born “3 months apart to the day” … josh was 22nd feb and presley 17th may 🙈 12 weeks to the day you idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen Jess wright talking to the Sun claiming she has post natal depression. I understand a lot about mental health and from what she’s saying it sounds like she’s just tired and gutted she hasn’t been able to go on a holiday . It’s strange the things she’s come out with . She said it came out when her family went to the Bahamas without her and she was jealous wtf that isn’t depression? And then said she didn’t feel like dying just wanted to get some sleep and was worried when they were on holiday how she would cope. This sounds to me like someone who has a lot of help and is upset that they have to do stuff alone and isn’t getting to go to the Bahamas 😭 I might sound harsh but it’s just the vibe I get. Being tired and jealous of what other people are doing isn’t depression.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen Jess wright talking to the Sun claiming she has post natal depression. I understand a lot about mental health and from what she’s saying it sounds like she’s just tired and gutted she hasn’t been able to go on a holiday . It’s strange the things she’s come out with . She said it came out when her family went to the Bahamas without her and she was jealous wtf that isn’t depression? And then said she didn’t feel like dying just wanted to get some sleep and was worried when they were on holiday how she would cope. This sounds to me like someone who has a lot of help and is upset that they have to do stuff alone and isn’t getting to go to the Bahamas 😭 I might sound harsh but it’s just the vibe I get. Being tired and jealous of what other people are doing isn’t depression.
Agreed.
She refers to it as "crippling PND" Well, if it's been diagnosed and she's recovered and had time to flog the story to a mag in the 12 weeks Elvis has been here I'd love to know her secret.

Took longer than that for my anti depressants to kick in properly

Reactions: 19
Agreed.
She refers to it as "crippling PND" Well, if it's been diagnosed and she's recovered and had time to flog the story to a mag in the 12 weeks Elvis has been here I'd love to know her secret.

Took longer than that for my anti depressants to kick in properly
Exactly. It’s not like she’s done the story to help anyone, lend advice, talk about ‘tablets and talking’ or what approach she’s been recommended, it’s just about her and no point to the story. Postnatal depression is a lot more complex than being jealous your family are on holiday 😴 even the dramatic language of saying she collapsed on the landing crying. I highly doubt you collapsed, she obviously had lack of sleep and was tired and emotional. That is expected. I saw comments on this thread saying Carol should’ve been home supporting her with a new born and shouldn’t have gone away. I can’t stand Carol but Jess is in her mid 30’s, with a husband and her own home. There are women in their teens who parent alone and take care of new borns alone. Jess is a grown woman, her mum is allowed on holiday lol. I ain’t gonna feel sorry for her, there’s plenty of women who have to work with young babies as they have no choice financially and don’t have any help off anyone. I think she likes to think she’s a Princess and the reality has kicked in and she’s missing having a lay in. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s ridiculous, she just sounds like a spoilt brat. Did she not expect to have no sleep with a newborn?

I'm struggling with her saying she had PND. She's just been on Instagram saying she's come out of the other said. Wtaf? How old even is Elvis? She cried because she missed out on a holiday? She's a grown woman, with a husband. No financial worries. She absolutely did not need to "go back to work " so soon. In highly doubt she's relying on statutory maternity payments. It's utter utter nonsense what she's saying and makes a mockery of birth trauma v
and PND.

I'm struggling with her saying she had PND. She's just been on Instagram saying she's come out of the other said. Wtaf? How old even is Elvis? She cried because she missed out on a holiday? She's a grown woman, with a husband. No financial worries. She absolutely did not need to "go back to work " so soon. In highly doubt she's relying on statutory maternity payments. It's utter utter nonsense what she's saying and makes a mockery of birth trauma v
and PND.
Can’t have Lauren getting all the sympathy can we?

Reactions: 24
Is she basically saying she didn’t think a baby would change her lifestyle and is sad she couldn’t swan off on holiday at the drop of a hat? Jesus christ it’s first world problems for her isn’t it!
Some of the poor women we treat at work with post natal psychosis must feel really silly reading that pile of shite interview 🙄

Reactions: 20
Well we all knew there was going to be some 'dramatic story', 'i nearly died giving birth', I couldn't breast feed, aliens delivered my baby etc....so she's gone down the PND route, not very original & least not as extreme as Louise (MIC) who holds the crown at the moment regarding childbirth, all this woman is is tired, & had baby blues, very different to PND....worth given it a go though Jess 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spoilt princess meets a real world situation
Crying because she can’t go on a jolly
So the weddings done and dusted baby’s here how long before ham face gets the push

Reactions: 13
100% the vibe I got too. Just like her brother claiming he had cancer and now plays on that when he wants another pay day 🙄

Reactions: 10
I posted a while back that I stayed in the same hotel as Carol and big mark end of last year and overheard Carol saying to her friend that Jess was going to be hard work once she had the baby and expect her to be there all the time helping - sounds like she knows her daughter well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.