Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember back in the day Mark was in leather face's kitchen telling her and Jess to basically start treating Lauren with respect... and Jess said we do we're a close family and we want to see you more and Mark said no we aren't close...

So it's all smoke in mirrors and they probably aren't anywhere near as close as we think.

Leather face, Jess and the failed supermodel wannabe trap jaw Natalie are close ....but it's all fake with the others
I remember that so well because it just cut through all the bullshit and I actually respected him (for the first and only time) for telling the truth.

Reactions: 8
Classic hypocrite mark. Asking his family to treat lauren with respect while he treated her like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This could be the second coming, how can you be so blasé about it! I hope we get an announcement on Saturday which will eclipse the coronation and all the Red Arrows fly pasts will have smoke the colour of the Aqua logo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember that so well because it just cut through all the bullshit and I actually respected him (for the first and only time) for telling the truth.
Not sure if they respect Holly that much, she is like a little mouse in the middle of them all.

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to watch you be yourself in your new show you “Superstar” 😂😂 (old leather hawk to Meech on Instagram)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly she is the chav version of Royal Stepford wife Kate Middleton.
Let's not compare her to Kate Middleton. Kate does as she says because she knew what William was before she even got with him.... it's like saying you'll marry an army man but then expect him to never attend any wars or do his job. Not to change the subject!

Holly has a cushy life, so she just goes along with anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Let's not compare her to Kate Middleton. Kate does as she says because she knew what William was before she even got with him.... it's like saying you'll marry an army man but then expect him to never attend any wars or do his job. Not to change the subject!

It was a joke ! Geta life!

Cushy life how?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the bloody hell is that 🤢has he been sat on a motorbike with a tin of insette hairspray..

He loves himself too and i don't know why 🤢🥩🍖
Screenshot_20230505-084552.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's such a ponce not a hair out of place and why's it not wet? is he scared to get it wet in the pool?

doesn't he splash around with Vis?

Reactions: 5
What is it that makes his face so uncanny valley? I don't think it's the fake teeth, it's something I can't quite put my finger on. There's some weird chemical peel quality to it.

Reactions: 8
Interesting fact - the dad has had his results wiped from the marathon website. That's what happens when you quit half way then choose to still cross the finish line. Lots of people complained about it and I think they classed it as cheating and disqualified him.
I was one of the one's who reported him lol, my colleague did the marathon and trained so hard, so it pissed me off that bloody idiot cheated, I'm sure it won't get reported more's the pity, they need to be called out on the tit they do, bloody desperado's the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.