Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?
Born in South Africa, Jessica has lived all over the world, seemingly with a lot of money. They lived in Dubai for arguably the longest time in one country. She married an Olympic swimmer who seemed to be totally down to earth - she used to be a “competitive” swimmer so I imagine that’s how they met. They had a huge wedding in Dubai - Morgan was her bridesmaid as they were best friends.

I actually went to one of her yoga workshops in Dubai and it was horrendous. She had some clear favourites who were fans, and although she said it was for all levels, it was mostly backbends and splits with minimal warm ups. She was unfriendly to the “normal” people and only had time for the influencer-seeming attendees.

Not very long at all after that, Jessica announced they were divorcing. In typical fashion, she was the victim. She wasn’t getting what she needed out of the relationship, she tried SO hard to make it work but can’t keep putting herself through it. Openly said he was bad in bed and shortly after, she was with Will. It was implied that she slid into Will’s DMs before the divorce had been finalised.

Will was the start of her booty obsession. When she met Will, she was arguably the thinnest she’d ever been. He made it clear he was an ass-guy and she got obsessed with growing her ass.

Will was evidently a bad match to anyone who bothered to look. He barely wanted to be seen with her, hardly wanted her around his friends, and it was easy to see he quickly lost interest. Eventually he headed off to Aus for an extended holiday. It was around the time her dad was getting really unwell and she decided to follow Will to Aus for over a month, over Christmas. It happened to be her father’s last Christmas at home. Will avoided her like the plague in Aus, while she clung onto anyone she could that knew will (his photographers and friends). At the end of the trip, she posted some crying stories at her aunt’s house talking about how hard a time she was having.

Anyway, now Will is happily married to his pregnant wife, with her natural big booty.

Before I go on, it’s worth noting that in Dubai, they had two huskies that they surrendered to new owners in the Netherlands because they obviously don’t see that pets are for life. To add insult to injury, after leaving her husband, Jess moved to live in the same building as Morgan in the US. She bought a thoroughbred bengal kitten (I think) but about a month after living there, she and Morgan appeared to fall out and Jess abandoned that kitten too.

Along the way Jessica has had many many many fake friendships, mostly with people looking to capitalise on her following, or photographers so that Jessica has a lot of content. Since her friendship with Morgan ended, Morgan has dropped hints that her relationship with Jessica started falling apart when she (Morgan) came out as queer and Jessica told her to use someone Morgan was interested in as an experiment. Morgan had implied Jessica was less than supportive.

Business-wise? Jessica has had a super expensive jewellery line, two apps, fast fashion, and crappy yoga mat businesses. She also tried to pivot into a fashion influencer and failed. There’s probably so much I’m missing out, but… whew.

Reactions: 15

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Yes she is floridly anorexic.
Her current partner makes it very clear that his main attraction to her is her body. He has a stable job and seemingly normal life outside of his desperate attempts to get sponsored by gymshark. It’s been mentioned on GOMI quite a few times that his shallowness plays into JO’s need for superficial validation, and if her mental health ever manifested in a way that caused her to gain weight or stop exercising, he would probably leave her.
Lucky for him, when Jess is having a bad day, she starves herself and works out. He then tells her how amazing she is for doing that, thus further fuelling her issues.

Remember the holiday in Greece recently? He was boasting about being in bed by 9pm and getting up at sunrise to workout. It was meant to be a birthday trip for Jessica but ended up turning into a boot camp.

He is horrifically unhealthy for her but because she is so terrified of being single, she will stay with him and continue to get worse mentally and physically, until he gets bored and moves on. Just like will did.

Reactions: 14

needthedirt

I have way too much respect for my mother-in-law to go braless in general, but certainly during a meal. If I were Stevie I’d be mortified that my girlfriend doesn’t have any common decency around my parents.

Sat on lap for dinner because that first picture of her sucking it in was not it and she knows it…but of course Stevie stays posting unflattering images. I also love his first pic there with “La familia” (in Spanish for whatever reason) is a body shot of HIM. Free trip. Free flight. A bunch of grifters. I really feel like she reaches out to these places.

And Jess taking Stevie to all the places she bumped uglies with Will — love that for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She must be having one hell of a menty B after seeing Nastia getting from Will everything she wanted and more.

Obvious love and affection ✅
Ability to feel confident ✅
Natural booty ✅
Engagement ✅
Marriage ✅
Baby (and not even a trap baby) ✅

If she cried for three days after having her hair trimmed (not noticeable to anyone but her), she’s probably going to meltdown for a good few weeks.

Can’t imagine how much pressure ol’ Stevie must be under to pop the question. Maybe that’s why he’s been so MIA at the moment. Catching trains to the airport instead of Jessica’s chauffeur services 😅 trouble in paradise?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

w8g

VIP Member
So the holiday has been confirmed by Jess as well. Are you ready for 3 posts/ day in skimpy "bikinis" with full focus of her ass and her and Stevie filming themselves repeatedly while "enjoying the moment"?
I am getting my bingo sheet ready:

jess spreading her bum cheeks
stevie working out before "rewarding" himself with breakfast
none of them leaving the resort
jess posting about how much she needed this break!
some ridiculously lame tiktok trend/music from 6 months ago
a split post
a handstand post
a forearm balance post

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PostiveVibezOnly

Ooooohhhhh that's interesting!
They'll probably come up with some lame excuse as to why it's been cancelled but I bet Jess was citing some sort of mental health crisis. I thought both workshops were (almost) sold out too? :unsure:

Yes, I saw the in-laws tagged. Both of them are following her main account though, Jess is just not following back 🤡
I know it's only day 2 or 3 but I don't know how many more bare chested posts of Stevie or photos of Jess in a thong (while kayaking with the in-laws) I can take. Why are they so tacky and cringe?

Oh, I read an interesting comment on Reddit from a few years ago of how Jess always morphs into the person she's dating.
She was a swimmer, so she married a swimmer
She got into yoga and started to almost exclusively hanging out with her ex-bff Morgan (not saying they were dating though)
Will was a model so she started doing all these very very awkward photo shoots.
Now she's into the gym so bagged herself a gym bro.

No wonder she seems so lost. This girl has no identity of her own.

• Wow

needthedirt

She has done the same three yoga-esque moves for years…and within the last month. The fuck she talkin about “nostalgia”.

Not Stevie complaining about travel delays and blaming the pilots. What is it with these two dragging other professionals on their social media accounts. At least he didn’t tag the person à la Jessica tagging hairstylists and restaurants. I’m willing to bet Stevie has flown delayed flights a time or two. It just sounds like he’s trying to act superior to others in his field. That type of superiority is such an unattractive quality in a person. One doesn’t have to drag others to make oneself look better. Him forgetting his book isn’t karma because he made fun of his dimwit girlfriend (who always seems to claim to read on planes and twice has been shown by Stevie watching movies), it’s more likely because he’s a self entitled prick.

• Haha
Actually, she doesn’t know as much as she pretends to know. Her form is usually awful, her instructions are terrible, her yoga cues are non existent (almost as if she doesn’t know how to talk about parts of the body). She constantly uses weights too heavy and pushes through the exercises putting strain on her joints and using the wrong muscles to overcompensate. Her stories are nothing but self praise and ads.

• Heart
So infuriating when she bitches about service providers. She tagged the hairdresser, the hairdresser follows her. It’s just SO rude. If she didn’t tag her, whatever, but she is basically saying “this person right here did a terrible job”. Such a bitch move. The definition of a c u next Tuesday.

Reactions: 11

PostiveVibezOnly

Look, it’s Ken and Barbie! Actually, considering the Ken-like crotch on the right, maybe it’s Ken and Ken… 🤔
That colour does NOT look good on her. Their entire personality is the gym/ working out, maybe some arse and abs but that's it.
I also had a look at the accounts Stevie follows - he clearly was into arses and influencers long before JO came along. He seriously gives me the creeps.

It looks super cute straight from the salon so IMO she’s just shit at styling her own hair. Not the hair dressers fault she’s clueless. Most people keep working at styling, find what works, but shes opting for her slicked back, hair loss inducing, bun. Quelle surprise.

PostiveVibezOnly

Fuck me, just saw Stevie’s latest post (from a few days ago). There’s footage of them having a shower together with Jess’ ass neatly angled towards the camera. Who films themselves showering to put it online? Influencers blow my mind.

• Haha

Idontunderstandbutok

It's a weird world we live in. Brows, lip filler, botox and perfect teeth is all we need to be happy. Definitely isn't contributing to her mental health issues. She and many other women do it for themselves. It's sad really. But hey, you do you boo😘

I seriously don't care and don't mean to make it seem like I'm judging lol. I just find it interesting, really. The minds of people obsessed with their looks fascinates me for real. It’s like watching a life long study and experiment live cuz everyone posts everything online. I'm actually excited to see trends fade and to see how these ladies panic as they get old to keep up with the beauty standards. Seems exhausting af. K I'm done my rant now lol

Attachments

needthedirt

Does she really think so little of her followers that she’ll blatantly lie to their faces? Does she really think we believe she wants us to engage with her posts to help more people instead of helping her maintain (acquire) relevancy? How stupid does she think people are? If this was about helping people then she would actually volunteer, teach in person classes, truly engage with her audience, post workouts from angles that show form instead of ass, etc. It’s clearly self-serving. That said, her followers do seem THAT blind because they don’t pick up on most of her trash behavior and desperation to use them for money. I’d be offended if I were them that she thinks they’re so stupid to believe she’s doing it to help others instead of herself. Trash “human”.

Attachments

• Haha

needthedirt

i think she needs to work on switching her focus from her appearance to her life. And maybe stop dating a guy that encourages all of her worst food/exercises disorders. It’s not your routine, Jessica. It’s your lifestyle and your “job” that cause you mental anguish.

PostiveVibezOnly

5988E2CE-01AB-4FC2-B64F-56BDE2BBED62.png

She’s been living life, eh? 🤣
Training (I believe that), Working (ahahahaha, riiiiiight), spending time with friends (again: lol! Who are they?). It should also read: but I missed shilling my stuff. Here are some ads and affiliated links so I can buy more fugly designer stuff I’ll wear once. Ta, angels!

• Haha