Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Stevie is an imbecile. Who tf puts more weight on the one side of a barbell šŸ™ˆ I had issues with one of my glutes/hamstrings and worked with a PT on it. Not once did he suggest this šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ you need to build it back up with isolated movements on the one side, so box step ups on the poor side, then add a dumbbell when it starts to strengthen etc. Not bloody lopsided barbell squats šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think Jessica knows thereā€™s a difference between flexibility and mobility. Both she and Steven act like theyā€™re experts but theyā€™re full of shite. Especially her whole ā€œshare my videos to ~help people~ā€ spiel. She wants to workout and show her butt on Instagram and get paid for it, thatā€™s it.

A few days ago I saw that someone in her comments was asking for wrist tips, and she said maybe she would do a video but wasnā€™t sure if it was ā€œtoo niche.ā€ 1. Why do you care if youā€™re trying to ā€œhelp peopleā€ 2. If she bothered to try to gain any real experience in her field, she would know that thatā€™s not an uncommon request, sooo many people have wrist complaints. 3. She probably doesnā€™t actually know much about that anyway, but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll find someone to rip off information from if she decides to do a reel on it.

Reactions: 5
If she bothered to try to gain any real experience in her field, she would know that thatā€™s not an uncommon request, sooo many people have wrist complaints.
True, but in order to know this she would have to, you know, actually WORK with people. And actually CARE. But that probably takes too much precious navel gazing time away from her so she won't and never will.

I've never known the real reason as to why Jess and Morgan stopped being friends. I'm here for the drama thoughšŸæ
Morgan's been hinting at this for a while, especially the "treat her as an experiment" and being worried about her following part. Now, I don't rate Morgan too highly either for a variety of reasons but I 100% believe her on this. Jerkoff is 100% trash and an awful human being. Everything is for her own personal gain and I don't think she's ever done anything for anyone just from the goodness of her own heart unless she gets something in return šŸ’…

Jerkoff is 100% trash and an awful human being. Everything is for her own personal gain and I don't think she's ever done anything for anyone just from the goodness of her own heart unless she gets something in return šŸ’…
Being mean and awful is one thing, but to mask her meanness in sentences like "oh I'm trying to help you guys!" is outright disgusting.

For the length of time sheā€™s been promoting this you can quite easily tell she doesnā€™t use it.
As someone who used it for 4+ years she would have way more green days, and itā€™s funny she only shows jan onwards. No sign of her actual use? Itā€™s easy to add your period in without the recording of temperatures, shows why ovulation wasnā€™t detected on the nov - dec.
I donā€™t know how these ā€˜influencersā€™ get away with it- surely natural cycles would have to confirm this?
Wanted to add to this. They are her most recent following, she must have only added them a few days ago šŸ™ƒ
But yes, tell us more about how you've been using them for years.
Dare I say it? bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s her end game with buying followers again? Once she stops theyā€™ll start falling off again. Sheā€™s investing so much money into buying them instead of investing time in creating content people want to engage with. So a year from now, all these new followers will be gone and she will have wasted even more money. Someone get her a money manager stat.

Reactions: 3
Just slide into my DMā€™sā€¦oh, Jess, just bleeping say it!! šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s so immature and desperate. Like a child saying, Iā€™ve got a secret but youā€™ll need to come to my secret den later and Iā€™ll tell you haha šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Jess knows what Morgan said. I wish she'd get called out. Would be so entertaining šŸæ

And can i ask why she wants to wake up earlier? I mean if you don't have to then why do it? Her word salad captions are so long. She's not fooling me into "trying to help people" she just likes to talk about her life and show off for attention. It's so obvious. But hey do you queenšŸ’ƒšŸ¼

Reactions: 7
I've never known the real reason as to why Jess and Morgan stopped being friends. I'm here for the drama thoughšŸæ

finally spilling the tea!!!!!!! Suspected that Jessica was this terrible but now we have confirmation.

And can i ask why she wants to wake up earlier? I mean if you don't have to then why do it?
Right? Like why are you using your therapy for made-up problems?

tbh it makes me think that one of the ways in which she feels like sheā€™s ā€œwinningā€ at ā€œdisciplineā€ is with food, and itā€™s a crying shame that her therapist isnā€™t seeing that huge waving red flag. Instead heā€™s helping encourage her control issues. Big yikes.

Reactions: 6
Dear god this damn therapist sleep drivel persists. Plus, I think she has way more important topics to discuss with her therapist thanā€¦her sleeping patterns.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.