Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps can someone tell gomiblog users to come over here? This should be the site cuz it's impossible to get a gomi account registered lol seriously
omg so glad it wasn't just me! i read the gomi thread but can't participate because of account issues. GOMI gang check in here!

Reactions: 7
I watched the live. When she first went on there was like 680 people but once the flow was going there was only like 270 watching and it went down from there near the end. She mentioned the yoga class she went to the other day didn't do pigeon pose and she NEEDS pigeon pose. I found it really fast paced and honestly just so boring and not original. I've never watched a live from her before and now I know why lol. She didn't engage much before or after the flow. Just a simple hello and thanks. I still find her really tense in her flows. You could tell she hasn't done much "yoga" in a while. It's like she's trying to get back into it like she used to but it's not working out for her. Apparently she said she'll save the live if any of y'all wanna fall asleep haha.

Ps can someone tell gomiblog users to come over here? This should be the site cuz it's impossible to get a gomi account registered lol seriously
Her lives are always unbearably boring. It's mostly just her preening for the camera/checking herself and lazily moving through a handful of the same poses. Like you said, it's obvious that she doesn't practice yoga at all anymore, unless it's for the camera. You can see and sense it in her body as well as her 'cueing' (I'm using that word SUPER lightly with Jess, because there's little to no ACTUAL cueing happening).

Copying my Gomiblog comment here, as well -

The combination of filler and terrible makeup has her looking like a legitimate ventriloquist dummy in her latest live video. Her face barely moves, looks SO swollen, puffy and uncomfortable and her makeup job is absolutely horrendous.She’s got weird shaded deep Vs on her cheeks from poorly (and overly) applied bronzer.
All that said, I’m genuinely surprised that she actually showed up for her scheduled live. I was expecting a lazy excuse about her mental health or something.
Also, I saw Stevie’s story about Jessica kicking him and the dog out for her live.Honestly, if they bothered to do any sort of training at all for the dog, she wouldn’t need to banish the dog whilst she’s live on Instagram. Maybe I’m looking for things to be annoyed by at this point because I just can’t stand her, but to me this is another example of her deeply lazy, entitled behavior. Curious to see if she actually pulls through with all 4 lives on schedule.
At this point, I’m assuming most of her money is family money. I can’t imagine Gymshark is paying her any more than a standard ‘normal’ annual salary to (poorly) rep their brand, definitely not enough to constantly be buying the way she does. Even with her near-constant scams, the way she frivolously spends, I can’t imagine she’s managed to save much. Her mom is desperate enough for Jessica to remain an influencer, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Jessica’s lifestyle is being funded to some extent by her mom/parents.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for taking one for the team @Idontunderstandbutok
I wanted to tune in but then completely forgot that it was on until I saw her story reposts 😅
Not surprised it was hard to follow. She doesn’t know her audience at all and from her pigeon pose comment it’s also clear that she only “teaches” what she wants to do. She never delivers anything of value!

Reactions: 5
Well it turns out she removed her live she said she'd save. It was up for a bit and had less than 4000 views. She even posted a story saying she saved it and now even that story is deleted. She couldn't handle the lack of engagement I guess🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it turns out she removed her live she said she'd save. It was up for a bit and had less than 4000 views. She even posted a story saying she saved it and now even that story is deleted. She couldn't handle the lack of engagement I guess🤣
I was wondering if I was going crazy... she's so pathetic. Can't even keep the most basic of promises.

Reactions: 6
She is so Boring. I bet it was her only live. Next week she is 'busy, or sick, or mental health something ' all because she doesn't get the attetion she needs. Prada bi**** i cant stand her. No authenticiy. I bet she always trys to find herself, hiding behind being shallow because real depth needs Courage, which she doesn't have.

Keoni has been sharing and pinning some pics of JO recently. I wouldn’t be surprised if they bonded over the way Morgan ditched them. Anyway, when you look at the pics he shared and what her life used to be like, she really is a shell of her former self.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the live. When she first went on there was like 680 people but once the flow was going there was only like 270 watching and it went down from there near the end. She mentioned the yoga class she went to the other day didn't do pigeon pose and she NEEDS pigeon pose. I found it really fast paced and honestly just so boring and not original. I've never watched a live from her before and now I know why lol. She didn't engage much before or after the flow. Just a simple hello and thanks. I still find her really tense in her flows. You could tell she hasn't done much "yoga" in a while. It's like she's trying to get back into it like she used to but it's not working out for her. Apparently she said she'll save the live if any of y'all wanna fall asleep haha.

Thank you for reporting back to us! I don’t think she saved it, lol, typical JO and her broken promises.

Was she implying that the yoga class she went to sucked because there was no pigeon pose? That’s wild. Many teachers don’t like to teach that pose especially in a bigger class because of the potential risk to the knee, and besides there are a lot of other hip openers, so like…why would you even expect it? Like go home and do pigeon pose if you need it so much?

Was she actually instructing the flow or just doing her practice? Either way yeah it seems like she needs an audience in order to get herself to do more yoga, which is like…might want to look at that Jess. Her practice has always been quite superficial and performative.

Edit: for some reason y’all’s posts weren’t loading for me until I posted this so now I see everyone has basically already said the same things. But I’ll leave this up as my long-winded agreement!

Reactions: 4
@feelingsalty Jess had that tone like she was disappointed and ungrateful but then she quickly followed her pigeon pose comment with " but I understand yoga teachers can't cater to everyone's preferences." But it seemed like she was covering her ass so she wouldn't be called out for being so picky and ungrateful. Everything she says seems so phony and I'm honestly shocked people find her genuine with the stuff she posts. It's all so forced. She makes it seem like she wants to help people but really she just wants an easy check to buy more Prada. Also did her costumers get their money back from her failed app?! Did she do her yoga mat give aways yet?! Like someone else said I doubt she'll stick with her yoga lives for 4 weeks in a row. Also I don't want to hate on her mental health struggles cuz it could be real but if she's gonna post about it CONSTANTLY then expect your following to keep plummeting cuz people thought you were a yoga account so if they see you posting boo hoo stories and posts in your privileged life all the time then people will be fed up and unfollow. All she had going for her was her "yoga" tips and now she's just trying to post her life but unfortunately for her it's not a life worth following cuz she is so boring it's unbelievable. Nothing exciting happens in her life. Which is fine. But it's not post worthy to gain more followers thats for sure.
Sorry for the long rant 😅

This is how I imagine she, and everybody else, looks whenever she posts anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@feelingsalty Jess had that tone like she was disappointed and ungrateful but then she quickly followed her pigeon pose comment with " but I understand yoga teachers can't cater to everyone's preferences." But it seemed like she was covering her ass so she wouldn't be called out for being so picky and ungrateful. Everything she says seems so phony and I'm honestly shocked people find her genuine with the stuff she posts. It's all so forced. She makes it seem like she wants to help people but really she just wants an easy check to buy more Prada. Also did her costumers get their money back from her failed app?! Did she do her yoga mat give aways yet?! Like someone else said I doubt she'll stick with her yoga lives for 4 weeks in a row. Also I don't want to hate on her mental health struggles cuz it could be real but if she's gonna post about it CONSTANTLY then expect your following to keep plummeting cuz people thought you were a yoga account so if they see you posting boo hoo stories and posts in your privileged life all the time then people will be fed up and unfollow. All she had going for her was her "yoga" tips and now she's just trying to post her life but unfortunately for her it's not a life worth following cuz she is so boring it's unbelievable. Nothing exciting happens in her life. Which is fine. But it's not post worthy to gain more followers thats for sure.
Sorry for the long rant 😅
To my knowledge, she never followed through with any of the mat giveaways because there supposedly were 'issues' with the new warehouse. As for refunds related to her app, my understanding is that the user had to go out of their way to email and directly request a refund for the failed app, rather than her just issuing a blanket refund to anyone who purchased. To me, it just seemed like another scammy way to manipulate people out of their hard-earned money. Especially considering she only ever posted about the 'refund process' on her stories, never to her feed, which means you only had 24 hours to catch that story to know what to do in order to get your money back.
At this point, her 'mental health' has been in the dumps for over 2 years now and given everything else she's shown us about herself, I firmly believe her mental health issues are exaggerated for social media engagement and exacerbated by the fact that she literally has no friends, no interests, no routine, no personality, etc outside of trying to grift for cash on the internet. If her mental health was TRULY suffering, she would ACTUALLY stick with therapy long-term, she would make lifestyle changes to help create long-term shifts, etc.
It is pretty sad to see that she can't even be accountable to herself for her own mental well-being, so I guess it's foolish of us to expect her to be accountable to her audience for anything real.

I find it weird she promised Sunday yoga flows when she says she intentionally doesn’t engage on weekends. Well…she did this weekend, because she actually had plans for once with her “friend” of the month. The nutritionist has really amazing engagement for so “few” followers. She’s actually pretty close to Jessica’s engagement even though she has a 1/6th of the followers. Is it because *gasp* she engages, picks a lane and has worked at perfecting it, posts consistently, treats it like a job and not a hobby. I followed Emily and unfollowed Jessica. Somehow I think their relationship is only going to be beneficial to Emily. Jessica loses hundreds of followers a day, Emily gains thousands.

To my knowledge, she never followed through with any of the mat giveaways because there supposedly were 'issues' with the new warehouse. As for refunds related to her app, my understanding is that the user had to go out of their way to email and directly request a refund for the failed app, rather than her just issuing a blanket refund to anyone who purchased. To me, it just seemed like another scammy way to manipulate people out of their hard-earned money. Especially considering she only ever posted about the 'refund process' on her stories, never to her feed, which means you only had 24 hours to catch that story to know what to do in order to get your money back.
At this point, her 'mental health' has been in the dumps for over 2 years now and given everything else she's shown us about herself, I firmly believe her mental health issues are exaggerated for social media engagement and exacerbated by the fact that she literally has no friends, no interests, no routine, no personality, etc outside of trying to grift for cash on the internet. If her mental health was TRULY suffering, she would ACTUALLY stick with therapy long-term, she would make lifestyle changes to help create long-term shifts, etc.
It is pretty sad to see that she can't even be accountable to herself for her own mental well-being, so I guess it's foolish of us to expect her to be accountable to her audience for anything real.
She definitely seems to lack any integrity as regards the money of others. Not in line with the practice of yoga at all.

New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?
Yes she is floridly anorexic.

Reactions: 3
This date day thing is so sad. The fact they are posting so much about it means it doesn’t happen often.

also Stevia saying she’s so good at colouring lol… I’ve seen children colour better than that

• Haha
She definitely seems to lack any integrity as regards the money of others. Not in line with the practice of yoga at all.
She’s never practiced yoga to begin with. I remember listening to a podcast with her years ago where she mentioned she saw a yoga training advertised, asked her parents to pay for it and she started the training THE NEXT DAY! (Spoilt!)

But I digress and present you with this hilarious caption
3FE69433-AC14-4261-A54B-E3652E25169A.png

I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes she is floridly anorexic.
Her current partner makes it very clear that his main attraction to her is her body. He has a stable job and seemingly normal life outside of his desperate attempts to get sponsored by gymshark. It’s been mentioned on GOMI quite a few times that his shallowness plays into JO’s need for superficial validation, and if her mental health ever manifested in a way that caused her to gain weight or stop exercising, he would probably leave her.
Lucky for him, when Jess is having a bad day, she starves herself and works out. He then tells her how amazing she is for doing that, thus further fuelling her issues.

Remember the holiday in Greece recently? He was boasting about being in bed by 9pm and getting up at sunrise to workout. It was meant to be a birthday trip for Jessica but ended up turning into a boot camp.

He is horrifically unhealthy for her but because she is so terrified of being single, she will stay with him and continue to get worse mentally and physically, until he gets bored and moves on. Just like will did.

Reactions: 14
Omg the "shes good at anything she touches" was too much. Who are they trying to fool? That was criiiinge. And now he's saying wholesome all the time too lol I can't with these posers. Their relationship won't last no matter how hard they try to seem like they are #couplegoals. It's all based on the physical and that's obvious. And I can't imagine going on a date with my bf and him and I posting constantly throughout the date. Just take short vids and post later. Live in the moment. Maybe it's easy for me to say cuz I don't post my life on social media but I just don't understand. Seems phony. I also can't get over the fact that she's just so boring. I feel like they aren't even into these dates. They just go to post for the gram. If they couldn't post about it they wouldn't go. They don't do anything fun or exciting. It's just a relationship about them praising eachothers bodies. And you can guarantee that when they get back home Jessica's mental health takes a dive again cuz the reality sets in for her that she's failing as an influencer. But hey just go on a wholesome walk with your dog then a wholesome walk with you bf then a wholesome date together and your mental health will be great again! Until reality sets in that she has no engagement. I swear this is her rinse repeat process lol. I've never seen someone that could benefit from getting off social media as much as she could. That would actually help with her mental health. But she's in such denial. It's going to be an interesting few years seeing influencers fail and lose engagement🍿 I mean they don't expect this to last forever right?

She has never been unhappier than she is now she’s with Stevie. I feel like those two things must be linked at least partially.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.