Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w8g

VIP Member
Tattlers, I hope you are sitting down.
Stevie just completed his PT certification and says he "wants to help as many people get comfortable ... with their bodies"

He's not even comfortable in his own body. The irony lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

PostiveVibezOnly

I agree re Stevie. Who TF gets up at 4 am (that’s 4 AM!) on a Saturday, the day of their holiday, to “work” aka write a pilot guide no one’s asked for, then goes to the gym? Such toxic behaviour!
Also I can’t see a fucking difference in his body, only that he’s more tanned now.

Cannot wait for the cringe fest that’s to come 🍿.
What do we think, how many times will Jess get her arse out in front of the in-laws?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Idontunderstandbutok

I watched the live. When she first went on there was like 680 people but once the flow was going there was only like 270 watching and it went down from there near the end. She mentioned the yoga class she went to the other day didn't do pigeon pose and she NEEDS pigeon pose. I found it really fast paced and honestly just so boring and not original. I've never watched a live from her before and now I know why lol. She didn't engage much before or after the flow. Just a simple hello and thanks. I still find her really tense in her flows. You could tell she hasn't done much "yoga" in a while. It's like she's trying to get back into it like she used to but it's not working out for her. Apparently she said she'll save the live if any of y'all wanna fall asleep haha.

Ps can someone tell gomiblog users to come over here? This should be the site cuz it's impossible to get a gomi account registered lol seriously

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
It’s actually really sad.
However long ago, she was in a stable long term relationship with a guy who seemed lovely. They were both into swimming (him for the olympics) but then she tapped into the yoga insta scene, but still seemed so lovely.
She meets Morgan and they become the bestest friends that ever existed. Morgan was her maid of honour at her wedding, which seemed lovely.
She then went to Hawaii with Morgan, keoni, and her husband. Then shortly afterwards she said she was going to move closer to Morgan.
THEN she suddenly announces she’s Left her husband and does a very awful q&a where she says she thought about cheating on him cause the sex was so bad. (A while before the separation announcement, she posted saying that her husband definitely did love her and just seemed off in the videos because it’s not normal to show emotion in Dubai - I think questions had been raised about his lack of PDA and she did a post entitled “my husband does love me!” After a clip of her greeting him at the airport and him seemingly embarrassed that she was there”
Then suddenly she’s single with Morgan, for about a week before they realise they hate each other, and she fucks off to London to chase will. And we all know how that went, so here we are.

Little recap for the new people

needthedirt

Why is she giving someone a used mat? I bet that girl didn't follow Jessica until Jessica came for a visit. And there's no way Jessica has ever given a mat to someone. She literally never bumps into followers on holiday because she would have posted this "kind gesture" before. I would absolutely not want someones used sweaty mat they brought to me under their armpit.

Since when doesn't she drink? She used to always drink G+T's. I swear she just mimics whoever she's with. Husband? She was a swimmer who seemed to focus all her time on her husband until she saw Will on IG and dumped her husband for a fuck. Will? Constantly scheduled photo shoots, hyper sexualized yoga to keep his attention, starved herself skinny, drank gin, etc. With Stevie, she lifts, cries, works out on vacation and drinks diet soda. She has zero personal identity.

needthedirt

FUCKING WEIRD. Look my dogs are my babies. We couldn’t have children, so very literally. And I work in rescue by fostering dogs. I have dogs in and out at all times and LOVE. THEM. UP. But she’s fucking weird with her dog. The whole typing from sky’s POV (which she mucks up half the time). It’s like she’s reverting to childish ways to come across endearing and worthy of the follow but she’s just coming across mental. Ick, reeks of desperation. I give her IG career another 2 years max because she’s lasted over a year with shit engagement and a massive follow drop. She’s willing to stick out a failing career for far too long before finding something actually fulfilling to do. Her recent uptick (and obvious downti k that immediately follows) is from other successful GS actual athletes sharing her.

Attachments

• Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

The crazy thing is that this isn't even that long ago, yet she is barely recognisable now. She was cute, now she looks like any other generic influencer out there with the same big teeth and sky high sharpie eyebrows because they get preventive botox far too early. I always wonder what the end goal is. Like, what are you chasing?
I also believe that both her and Stevie have full blown orthorexia.
Of course none of these things are conducive to her mental health. She has no purpose (I am sorry but posting TERRIBLE drills on SM is not purposeful), no friends, has become OBSESSED with her own body (cue constant body checking) and seems to be allergic to work. Are we really surprised that she's become awfully quiet about the relaunch? But not to worry, she will find something/ someone to blame this on.

Don't even get me started on Stevie. What a creep! Now on a mission to lose 10lbs. Lol, wut? His sad pre-cooked and highly overpriced meals are calorie tracked. He thinks he is so healthy when it's indeed the opposite. Being obsessed with the way your body looks, how much you workout, what and how much you eat - then logging it! - is anything but.

He is only because of her because a) she is an influencer - and boy does he want a piece of the pie! b) he can show her off and c) she has a dog. And you cannot convince me otherwise.
She is with him because she is insecure, lonely and deeply unhappy and will happily accept anyone in her life who gives her just the slightest bit of attention while framing it as #couplegoals

Whoops, bit of rant there 😆

Mamaelf

She 1000% paid for followers at the beginning of her account. She had a massive jump in bot accounts at least twice when her account was growing that helped take her into the 700/800k range.
I will say though, a lot of her following was just good timing and being a spoiled, thin, wealthy white woman.
She was shameless about showing her vulva and ass in yoga poses at a time when that was all the rage. And she had her Alo Yoga sponsorship to help push her to an even bigger audience who was craving thin, bendy women sexualising yoga in expensive clothing. I would venture to guess that at this point, her 'real' audience is less than 100k of her followers. The rest are fake accounts, bots, or hate follows.
I mean...the fact that her newest jessicaandsky account only has 22k followers and the elven account topped out around 17k after she relentlessly tried to get people to follow them tells you all you need to know about the number of 'real' followers she has. Out of almost 800k followers, less than 23k actually want to see her content and i'd venture to guess even fewer of them interact and engage with her account.

Unfortunately, all she needs is a fraction of THOSE folks to spend money on whatever her latest cash grab is for her to buy her tacky designed duds and feel validated in all of her vapid vanity and scamming.
Imagine getting a free holiday to Santorini and spending 99% of it in your hotel room doing exercise to justify being allowed to eat a tiny breakfast and then spending the day taking photos of your arse and pretending to capture candid videos of your #relationshipgoals 😂 Fuck me, I wouldn’t trade places with these ‘influencers’ for anything. Stevie clearly desperate for social media recognition so happily going along with it all

PostiveVibezOnly

D33F9482-09BD-465B-9E7A-C294F09C22B0.png

Uhm…she “forgets” to post on stories?
That’s funny because she never seems to “forget” to post her gymshark ads and whatever else she is shilling.
Isn’t this also supposed to be her job? So she just “forgets” to do her job now?

She also used the most inaccessible colour for this…what do we even call her ramblings?…non-apology.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Why does she act like she's in highschool still? "My fave number is 11. I have 27 tattoos the size of a crumb. I'm a cancer." First off she told nothing new and secondly I can't help but laugh that she thinks she has a rare personality type🤣 she is so self absorbed. If anyone could benefit from getting off social media for good it would be her.
Why do some people think being left handed is a personality trait 😂😂

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
I can't wait to see how shit that vlog is going to be. From what they've both posted on IG and TikTok so far, it looks pretty boring and samey samey as her 2018 trip to the same resort with a different guy.

On her recent splits tiktok, someone in the comments said stevie comments twice on everything she posts, and she replied he is the sweetest. I don't know about you guys but I think there was sarcasm in that comment.
Anyway, here's a quick tabulation of the accounts that are currently helping JO create fake engagement on IG. And these are just the ones we know. God knows how many finstagram accounts JO runs.

jessicaolie
itsjessandsky
jackieolie
lunathecavapoo
shanaolie
bakedbybean
steviehads
thepilotguys
steve's dad
steve's mum

Just TEN different accounts that we know of!

Last edited:
  • Haha

formerlurkerrr

The absolute nonsense that she posts on jessicaandsky is just so… childish? Christ, she is as dry as sandpaper. Not an ounce of personality or humour in her. Not to mention how poorly trained that dog is. Seriously, she had to lock her into a room while she did her yoga flow?

not sure if it’s been mentioned on here or only on gomi, but they walk Sky off lead around London. She’s nearly been hit by a car before because she was spooked by a school child. Amongst other occasions. Jessica has so little to do with her life, the very least she could do is train her dog? It’s such a trainable breed, she really has no excuse.

Also, Stevie’s TikTok content is (and I hate to say it) not all that bad, but Christ, his poncy accent is so grating 😂🤣 he gives me such ick, I can’t even tell you.

Great to see her following is still on a gradual decline. Lost close to 4500 followers this month alone. Anyone remember when she was close to 860k? One can only hope her following keeps decreasing and she eventually drops off the face of the social media earth.
she was at 900k at her peak (in 2020), close to getting to a million and then it all went downhill very quickly! She was at 860k probably just over a year ago. Such a great influencer that she loses 100k followers a year and only has 100-200 people watching her live at 770k followers. So embarrassingly bad at her job and she needs to find a new day job

PostiveVibezOnly

Is she seriously having a mini-breakdown over her hair being a little bit shorter than she wanted? “How do I embrace this instead of hiding it” Just get the f* over yourself and wear your hair down, bingo bango boom. I doubt anyone would have even noticed she changed anything if she weren’t whining about it.
Do you remember when she got extensions (gifted, of course!) and LOVED them so much but then took them out a few days later saying she hated them and hasn’t felt like herself. She felt SO MUCH better with shorter hair 🙃

Really can’t stand her. What an entitled selfish spoilt brat 🤢

• Haha
The video still she selected for her grid image is so *her*. She picked the one that has her legs spread, butt from a below in an unusual position to make it appear bigger. At least strippers make money when they show off their vulva and spread their legs for the world to look at. She has no self respect and stoops so low to…get social media engagement of all things? It’s actually quite sad how she has transitioned fr her old days. Social media looked fun for her at least. Now she just reeks. Her approach isn’t “bad bitch, ima do me”, it’s dripping in “I’m insecure, come objectify me and then let me complain your objectifying me”. She’s not authentic in her “put it out there” approach. It just looks like desperate grasping to remain relevant.

• Haha
Not to mention the tiktok she posted yesterday about not wearing underwear she filmed in the same outfit. She does this all the time, films several content pieces in the same day and usually posts them back to back so it’s the same outfits two days in a row on her feed, definitely not a coincidence. So while she was compiling videos to make people feel sorry for her, she was always making a video where she was laughing/having a fun time mocking girls who don’t wear underwear under leggings. Shes. Full. Of. Shit. But everyone is sending HER lots of love. Way to center yourself in your boyfriends family’s current struggle. I’ve been married for over 10 years (known his family for 20) and I would never put my husbands family’s health struggles on blast. She BARELY knows them. Like I swear she’s met his folks once. I’d reach out to my friends for support…oh wait.

And since when don’t they work out together. Didn’t she use to use that as content? Their couples workouts and him spotting her/hoisting her up into pull ups?

formerlurkerrr

Gymshark posting her and Stevie. I'm sure she didn't beg for them to post her. They just casually decided on a shitty photo of Jess and Stevie for thier page. I like how she shows her ass in her stories like "can't wait to share more tips with you." It kinda weirded me out. She's oozing desperation and fakeness.
Lmao! Stevia commenting “mama I made it” shows exactly why he’s along for the ride with JO. Never mind they didn’t even tag him, it’s with his creepy buzzed head, and his sweats look like he’s wearing a saggy diaper :ROFLMAO:
He’s more desperate than her and he’s gotten zero recognition for it in nearly 2 years lol! A photo of the back of him is all he gets, not even a face lololol

• Haha