Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to check the ad history on insta but here you go 😂
Oh wow and only 12,000 likes... She's trying really hard.

Also where is her relaunch of those mats? I thought they were coming shortly after Christmas for pre-orders?

Since they're going on holidays at the end of the month, my bet is they will release something and then run off on holidays and not be available to respond to questions/queries. Or release them right after thirst trap pics from holidays. Will it be Mexico or Greece again?

Also her cryptic "I've never done anything like this before" about some sort of collaboration with her gym. Imagine it's her giving personal training lol, yikes

Reactions: 6
It's a weird world we live in. Brows, lip filler, botox and perfect teeth is all we need to be happy. Definitely isn't contributing to her mental health issues. She and many other women do it for themselves. It's sad really. But hey, you do you boo😘

I seriously don't care and don't mean to make it seem like I'm judging lol. I just find it interesting, really. The minds of people obsessed with their looks fascinates me for real. It’s like watching a life long study and experiment live cuz everyone posts everything online. I'm actually excited to see trends fade and to see how these ladies panic as they get old to keep up with the beauty standards. Seems exhausting af. K I'm done my rant now lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The crazy thing is that this isn't even that long ago, yet she is barely recognisable now. She was cute, now she looks like any other generic influencer out there with the same big teeth and sky high sharpie eyebrows because they get preventive botox far too early. I always wonder what the end goal is. Like, what are you chasing?
I also believe that both her and Stevie have full blown orthorexia.
Of course none of these things are conducive to her mental health. She has no purpose (I am sorry but posting TERRIBLE drills on SM is not purposeful), no friends, has become OBSESSED with her own body (cue constant body checking) and seems to be allergic to work. Are we really surprised that she's become awfully quiet about the relaunch? But not to worry, she will find something/ someone to blame this on.

Don't even get me started on Stevie. What a creep! Now on a mission to lose 10lbs. Lol, wut? His sad pre-cooked and highly overpriced meals are calorie tracked. He thinks he is so healthy when it's indeed the opposite. Being obsessed with the way your body looks, how much you workout, what and how much you eat - then logging it! - is anything but.

He is only because of her because a) she is an influencer - and boy does he want a piece of the pie! b) he can show her off and c) she has a dog. And you cannot convince me otherwise.
She is with him because she is insecure, lonely and deeply unhappy and will happily accept anyone in her life who gives her just the slightest bit of attention while framing it as #couplegoals

Whoops, bit of rant there 😆

Reactions: 10
The crazy thing is that this isn't even that long ago, yet she is barely recognisable now. She was cute, now she looks like any other generic influencer out there with the same big teeth and sky high sharpie eyebrows because they get preventive botox far too early. I always wonder what the end goal is. Like, what are you chasing?
I also believe that both her and Stevie have full blown orthorexia.
Of course none of these things are conducive to her mental health. She has no purpose (I am sorry but posting TERRIBLE drills on SM is not purposeful), no friends, has become OBSESSED with her own body (cue constant body checking) and seems to be allergic to work. Are we really surprised that she's become awfully quiet about the relaunch? But not to worry, she will find something/ someone to blame this on.

Don't even get me started on Stevie. What a creep! Now on a mission to lose 10lbs. Lol, wut? His sad pre-cooked and highly overpriced meals are calorie tracked. He thinks he is so healthy when it's indeed the opposite. Being obsessed with the way your body looks, how much you workout, what and how much you eat - then logging it! - is anything but.

He is only because of her because a) she is an influencer - and boy does he want a piece of the pie! b) he can show her off and c) she has a dog. And you cannot convince me otherwise.
She is with him because she is insecure, lonely and deeply unhappy and will happily accept anyone in her life who gives her just the slightest bit of attention while framing it as #couplegoals

Whoops, bit of rant there 😆
This is so on point.
There is no learning curve with her and she is resistent to critisism. It is insane. I couldnt help myself and comment on her supporting ugg boots , well what was i Expecting ? I Got blocked...again. but really she cant be helped as long as she thinks her only issue is her dads disease.
Stevie is as much sick as her but that is usually a normal cycle when you are mentally ill that you find/attract someone that is on your Level.
I am Sure if she would get a proper diagnosis from a psyciatrist there would be real on theraphy.
She is a lost case, there is no realising of her true problems.
It's a weird world we live in. Brows, lip filler, botox and perfect teeth is all we need to be happy. Definitely isn't contributing to her mental health issues. She and many other women do it for themselves. It's sad really. But hey, you do you boo😘

I seriously don't care and don't mean to make it seem like I'm judging lol. I just find it interesting, really. The minds of people obsessed with their looks fascinates me for real. It’s like watching a life long study and experiment live cuz everyone posts everything online. I'm actually excited to see trends fade and to see how these ladies panic as they get old to keep up with the beauty standards. Seems exhausting af. K I'm done my rant now lol
And this is scary and Shows how much she cant stand her natural self, no selfaccaptance. Those mental pains wont go away as long as she just Tries to fix the outside.

Re Steve

This calorie counting nonsense is so depressing. I just know he will, at some point, say he’s a metrics and analytics driven person blah blah loves his oura ring because of the analytics.

No babes, you’re not analytical at all. You’re the most superficial person on Instagram at the moment.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
He was never like this before meeting Jess though, right? Didn't he only have like a handful of posts? He seems like such a clout chaser.

Reactions: 10
It's January, the month that most people start resolutions related to fitness and princess JO can't manage to capitalize off that captive audience with short daily tips or reels or any other quick way to build up engagement in the one month a year she could grow her following naturally. What kind of manager does she have lol?! She's so bad at her job but so is her management company if they can't get her to do anything to grow a real following that actually engages with her

She has only 1 post related to a workout for the first 5 days of January... She literally does the bare minimum

With 700k+ followers she can’t fill 48 spots in an hour? 28 isn’t good, Jessica. My favorite yoga instructor in my small town averages more than that several times a week. Between GS promoting her event and her promoting her event, 28 is tit.

Anyone notice her lazy eye in her stories? Could that be from too much Botox?
ever since she started Botox one of her brows has been VERY arched which probably makes the other look lazy. She must have a tit injector if after all these years of Botox they haven’t corrected that damn eyebrow.

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep posting beginner splits? Rinse and repeat haha. Plus, how irritating is it seeing someone with more than one instagram profile, post the exact same thing on ALL profiles!! AND if I were a ‘classy’ pilot, I’d hate my gf posting photos with barely there knickers on. She also showed slight underboob. Why is she trying to look sexy?

Yet another splits reel? I guess at least this time she didn’t suggest king pigeon as a warm-up for splits :LOL: but everything else is basically the same.

Her insecurity, my god. Imagine talking like that to someone you’re in a professional relationship with. She must be absolutely exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 5
She is beggy af. It's not a good look.
I see what you mean lol. She's just copy pasting the same paragraph weekly. It's so desperate like: "Less than 100k views. Better beg my followers to press the heart! It'll just take you a second! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND ENERGY I PUT INTO THIS?!?! I HAD TO LEAVE MY APARTMENT! HELP ME! I MUST REPLACE ALL MY BALENCIAGA PURSES SO I NEED THE MONEY!" And her saying it helps instagram get the videos to those that NEED it. Keep telling us how instagram works Jess and keep hiding the likes🤣 She needs to relax lol

Also her re-doing her photoshoot again lol talk about issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like, isn’t this your job? You know, the one you CHOSE?
I don’t get this. Why are we supposed to feel sorry for her for putting effort into something, especially because she is only here to help US? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I swear she puts more effort into begging for engagement than she puts into her 'helpful' posts. As others have already said, her posts are all just lazy, recycled clips of her in different #sponsored outfits attempting to show off her ass or the one or two skills she can perform. Nothing about her posts seems actually geared towards helping people or educating people.

WHYYYYY would you post a thank you note to your followers in your pants? 🤣
Just to OF already and own that you use your body to sell your products? That would be an actual boss witch move.

Reactions: 2
WHYYYYY would you post a thank you note to your followers in your pants? 🤣
Just to OF already and own that you use your body to sell your products? That would be an actual boss witch move.
since she’s been buying followers via running ads, she had to keep them someway. So back to pantless posts that cover her face that only proves she’s showing her body/body checking in front of the mirror trying desperately to be “goals”.

Splits post a few days ago, splits post yesterday, splits post today. Why is she telling people how to get middle splits when she can’t even do them? She clearly couldn’t pull off a full middle split at the end.

Seeing stevies tripod set up in the mirror in the gym is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s fairly common for people to film themselves exercising so they can get a visual record of their progress, but I’ve never seen anyone actually carting a whole ass tripod around. What an absolute loser.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.