Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming right back here because I just saw this:

63AC096A-A718-4D06-AEB8-3CFC8AC2E97B.png

THIS is what she chooses to wear on a boat tour? How is she not embarrassed by herself? And more importantly, why does no one seem to tell her that it’s embarrassing?
everyone’s body language here is so awkward. I get the feeling Jess and the in-laws have zero connection whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could never have my tits out like that around my own parents yet alone my in laws.
I save the ‘sexier’ dressing aka lower cut dress/top (NOT to my belly button tho!!) for when it’s just me & my partner going for a nice dinner/drinks.
I can’t cope with how she must have her chest / belly AND legs on show whenever she’s on holiday even with her in laws 🙈
Who remembers that awful low cut, everything on show, dress she wore to one of Stevie’s friends wedding??

Reactions: 5
Who remembers that awful low cut, everything on show, dress she wore to one of Stevie’s friends wedding??
The one that looked like it's from PLT and could fall apart any minute? That one? 🤣
---

View attachment 1924549
THIS is what she chooses to wear on a boat tour? How is she not embarrassed by herself? And more importantly, why does no one seem to tell her that it’s embarrassing?
everyone’s body language here is so awkward. I get the feeling Jess and the in-laws have zero connection whatsoever.
LMAO the mum looks low key terrified of jess hence keeping a distance from her

Last edited:
My first ever thread title suggestion - here I go 🙈🤣

"In the Maldives with Stevie, giving the mother-in-law the heebeejeebies" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes this one 😂 I’m sure it’s low cut at the front as well but there isn’t a pic on her feed of it anymore
And it cost something like £900!!!!!!!! Gotta spend a lot of money to look that cheap (the wise words of Dolly Parton)

• Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1924549
She must be utterly stupid. What gave her the idea that this would be a good dress to wear on a boat? So that it would be flapping in the wind 🤣

It’s quite sad actually, she really does just look like a muppet, sticking out like a sore thumb like that.

And it cost something like £900!!!!!!!! Gotta spend a lot of money to look that cheap (the wise words of Dolly Parton)
wait WHAT?? FR? I would’ve guessed like 50 at most!

Jessie and Stevie are both really bringing the cringe. Mama Hadley feels it too, clearly. Poor lady looks so uncomfortable lol.

Cringe highlights:
-Steve trying to press the influencer gas pedal with awkward photos and adapting Jessica’s approach of demanding post engagement
-Steve announcing he will be a PT to “help” people with their “health” after going on a crash diet that flared his arthritis
-JO suddenly leaving thirsty AF comments on Steve’s posts (to help him achieve his influencer dreams?)
-Jessica, AGAIN, wearing the least appropriate attire possible for the occasion at least twice so far (even Steve is dressed full prep, like his parents, on the boat and she’s looking like she’s going to a nightclub)
-Jessica talking about her poop to try to get tt engagement
-awkward public gymnastics
-pretending it’s not weird that she brought her current bf and his parents to the same place she bonked with Will a few years ago and wrote similar captions about how cosmic and perfect that relationship was
-slicking back the hair whyyyyyy

We’ll have to expand the bingo card after this haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really thought that green dress was from PLT…
Oh, I was talking about the shiny brown dress she wore to the country wedding (it’s posted a few comments up). It deffo looks like it’s from PLT but it’s designer. Can’t remember the label though!

Reactions: 2
I didn't know she was so unskilled that she still can't figure out how to use an eyelash curler. It's painful to watch.
And she can't read the room at all🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone is covered up on the boat but her. Is she one of those people that's like "it's cold but I don't care cuz I look hot." I feel like she's like that lol.
On another note I think she'll give up on her back flip journey.

Reactions: 4
Mark your bingo cards, everyone. We got yummy handstands on the beach.
She’s also recorded more drills for US! No really, Jess. You shouldn’t have… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't know she was so unskilled that she still can't figure out how to use an eyelash curler. It's painful to watch.
And she can't read the room at all🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone is covered up on the boat but her. Is she one of those people that's like "it's cold but I don't care cuz I look hot." I feel like she's like that lol.
On another note I think she'll give up on her back flip journey.
Lol I think the backflip journey is so she can do posts like LittleTfitness or the British Morgan but I don’t think JO has it in her. Who else remembers when she went to the handstand classes to correct her form, but I still don’t think she can hold a real handstand. Oh and remember when she announced that her and stevia will be doing acro yoga classes, haven’t seen that either lol.

those tree back bends were boring (and that top was very unflattering in that pose and in general) and she’s really lost a lot of those “yoga” skills she copied off her ex bff Morgan only a few years ago. She actually could do some “instagram worthy” poses to draw in an audience back then but now it’s the same three tricks: bent leg handstands, splits, and back bends, that’s it. Rinse & repeat

by trying to be both a yoga and weightlifting girlie at the same time she’s becoming mediocre at both. Pick a lane

I would never ever put my bare backside up against a palm tree because ants and other crawlies???
Funny that she mentioned going to the same resort in 2018. Very tempted to comment yes babe, we remember you went there with Will and you made him take all those photos for you!

Who else remembers when she went to the handstand classes to correct her form, but I still don’t think she can hold a real handstand.
That didn't last very long did it? She can't hold a handstand, can't find her centre line and probably just gave up. Just like anything else she tries to do.
---

She’s also recorded more drills for US!
She wants to HELP you babe... 🤣

• Haha
Just scrolled back to when she went to the Maldives in 2018 and she looked so ill! She was probably at her skinniest then.

That bikini she is wearing by the palm tree looks sooo tight and uncomfortable 🙈

Also Stevie has such toxic masculinity. You just know after every meal he's killing himself in the gym 🙈

Also, they are making the Maldives look SO BORING. Definitely not enticing me to want to go there 😂

New thread title suggestion:
Jessica Olie #2

that’s all, just JO#2

she’s far too boring for a creative title! She can get one when she’s earned one 😤

• Haha
That didn't last very long did it? She can't hold a handstand, can't find her centre line and probably just gave up. Just like anything else she tries to do.
I did a quick scroll through her feed to see her handstands and found this post.

Her problem is she goes into her back. Super common, I struggled with it when I was handstanding a lot. Fortunately though I don’t lecture people about “effort” after I do a straight-line handstand ONE TIME with the hands-on help of a private, expert instructor. The audacity of this woman lol. Very few people would have the time or money to go to someone like that, and she can’t even follow her own advice and keep up the work. Instead she just goes into her banana back and uses split legs to compensate for the lack of balance so she can stay up. Or does a hollow back thing on a palm tree. You can definitely see where her back issues come from:oops:

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.