Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’ll quietly shelve all her Balenciaga gear until they rehabilitate their image or if she’ll just keep wearing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

justonemorepage

VIP Member
He was never like this before meeting Jess though, right? Didn't he only have like a handful of posts? He seems like such a clout chaser.

Reactions: 10

PostiveVibezOnly

She definitely seems to lack any integrity as regards the money of others. Not in line with the practice of yoga at all.
She’s never practiced yoga to begin with. I remember listening to a podcast with her years ago where she mentioned she saw a yoga training advertised, asked her parents to pay for it and she started the training THE NEXT DAY! (Spoilt!)

But I digress and present you with this hilarious caption
3FE69433-AC14-4261-A54B-E3652E25169A.png

I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

feelingsalty

I just saw on her weird jumping-into-the-pool-with-Stevia post that someone commented that she had conceived at that that hotel, JO replied that she loved that, and the hotel chimed in that it’s named after the goddess of fertility. JO also pinned the original comment. So yeah no friggin wonder people are going to be asking/joking about conception. Then Jess acts like it’s way out of left field and people are freaks for it. She is the absolute worst.

Also 100% agree about Stevia’s toxicity. I commented about this on another snark site; I can’t believe this guy, in 2022, thinks of food as a luxury that needs to earned. Like has to drop and do 50 push-ups (with poor form as someone else pointed out too lol) before he’ll let his lips touch bread. Good lord.

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
She has to be the most basic person on this planet. Taking relatively elegant Dior slides and wearing them with track pants and sport socks? REALLY? 🤣 Jaaaayzus. Same can be said with the matching Dior bag. Could be worn so beautifully, but good ol’ Jess the Mess wears it with her gym clothes.
Haha. Came here to say exactly that! Everything she wears ends up looking tacky and cheap no matter how expensive it is. I’ll never forget that hideously inappropriate Jacqemus dress from the wedding Will took her to. Everyone else was looking lovely and elegant and Jess turned up ready for the club. Everything she wears looks like it came straight from the clearance section of Shein or PLT 😂
It’s going to be hilarious watching what she decides to wear on this trip trying to bag that ring!

• Haha

formerlurkerrr

Imagine taking your new bf and his parents to the same place you were taking nude pics with an ex bf not too long ago… How does stevia feel getting that sort of second rate treatment from the unimaginative JO

• Haha

Mamaelf

“Help me choose a nail colour. I won’t pick anything you suggest but your responses help with my dire engagement. Thx ❤

• Haha

Idontunderstandbutok

Well it turns out she removed her live she said she'd save. It was up for a bit and had less than 4000 views. She even posted a story saying she saved it and now even that story is deleted. She couldn't handle the lack of engagement I guess🤣

• Haha

formerlurkerrr

I mean... Does she hate her apperiance that much that she has to Change everything?
She actually looked good/unique before all the cosmetic work. Now she just looks like a clone, like all the other influencers. She’s ruined her face for sure now and it will be interesting to see how it all looks as she ages. Already has a pillowy face and not even 30 yet

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
And she blatantly lied about turning off the eye option within the filter. I just tried it and lo and behold I also have that eye colour when I use the filter (but NOT when I turn off the eye option - so she’s fcuking lying!) 🙃

---

She is such a liar with the eye colour! We can all see it was the filter!

When you put the before and after makeup screenshots side by side, she looks so orange after her makeup. Not sure if that's the bronzer or the foundation, but she looks kind of jaundiced if you ask me...

Re the old photo on the left, her chin is completely different! She either had a ton of chin filler or a whole chin implant.
Her face is so pillowy now.
Her hairline was LOWER!
I’ll be honest, I never thought she was beautiful. But seeing those two versions of her, the older photo is just so much more beautiful! Her skin looks so youthful and natural and I know she’s a bit older now, but let’s not pretend the skin ages that fast. She’s really botched herself.

Attachments

• Wow

Idontunderstandbutok

Please like and comment cuz that'll help this reach people and I really want to help them. LIKE AND SAVE OK!? LIKE AND SAVE!!!!

Also no sympathy for Stevie paying 25 bucks for candy. Maybe look at the price next time before buying lol. And why does everything they do seem so forced?! She doesn't even look like she's enjoying skating. They just do things for the gram and it's so obvious.

I can't with her lips. I feel bad for her that she thinks her natural appearance is so hideous. It blows my mind that these influencers don't see that the lips make it worse but they think it makes them look better. But hey what do I know👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I can't believe he had the audacity to comment that 🙈 it makes him look so bad. I swear he's getting worse. When he hikes his shorts up I want to vom 🤢 he's so creepy looking, but then I guess so is she.

• Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

Stevie gushing over their freshfitnessfood fad yet again. To me, this is the epitome of privilege - especially in this current day and age. WHY THE FUCK are they unable to buy fresh food and cook for themselves? Jess does fuck all all day and every day and has been doing so for years. It is so beyond me that they have to order pre-cooked food in a plastic container that then presumably needs to be microwaved :sick: Top marks here for the environment as well, guys!
All that for around £50/ day for two people, easily £1,000/ month!!! 🙃

ellbell

Good lord she’s dying her hair again. Hope that hairdresser is ready to be thrown under the bus.
you guessed it! she posted on her story saying the hairdresser cut it too short and she'll wear it in a bun until it's grown.... her hair looks the exact same to me lol

Idontunderstandbutok

Omg the "shes good at anything she touches" was too much. Who are they trying to fool? That was criiiinge. And now he's saying wholesome all the time too lol I can't with these posers. Their relationship won't last no matter how hard they try to seem like they are #couplegoals. It's all based on the physical and that's obvious. And I can't imagine going on a date with my bf and him and I posting constantly throughout the date. Just take short vids and post later. Live in the moment. Maybe it's easy for me to say cuz I don't post my life on social media but I just don't understand. Seems phony. I also can't get over the fact that she's just so boring. I feel like they aren't even into these dates. They just go to post for the gram. If they couldn't post about it they wouldn't go. They don't do anything fun or exciting. It's just a relationship about them praising eachothers bodies. And you can guarantee that when they get back home Jessica's mental health takes a dive again cuz the reality sets in for her that she's failing as an influencer. But hey just go on a wholesome walk with your dog then a wholesome walk with you bf then a wholesome date together and your mental health will be great again! Until reality sets in that she has no engagement. I swear this is her rinse repeat process lol. I've never seen someone that could benefit from getting off social media as much as she could. That would actually help with her mental health. But she's in such denial. It's going to be an interesting few years seeing influencers fail and lose engagement🍿 I mean they don't expect this to last forever right?

Idontunderstandbutok

1. She looks creepy. What the actual is happening to her face? She’s also not doing herself any favours with that ponytail.
2. Celebrating what? Why? Has she accomplished something?
3. “This beautiful thing”. Thing? I’d be PISSED if my partner called me a Thing but hey ho #couplegoals
1. As someone with a big forehead i stay away from high slicked back ponytails for this reason lol. Also it shouldn't be done everyday if you wanna keep your hairline.(wish we knew this info when I was a kid lol) Tight ponytail daily plus botox will make you have a forhead bigger than a fivehead in no time.
2. He's celebrating that she did 3 yoga lives in a row, duh. 🤣
3. He called her a thing cuz these two don't know how to compliment eachother outside of their physical appearance.

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
Her relationship with her dog is a bit odd
Her relationship with everyone/everything is weird too:

- I'm going to visit my dad at the nursing home // wears a super revealing tiny dress
- I'm taking my mum to Finland // hey mum take a photo of me in my wedgie leotard arching my back on the bed so I can parade my ass
- I don't weigh myself anymore because I'm not going to let a number ruin me. Let's not obsess over our bodies // here's a shot of my bare ass in the mirror at the gym ✨body positivity guys✨ btw I wear XS. I repeat, XS!!!
- Stevie loves me for who I am // Steve: hey guys here's my pilot ebook, we keep you safe! Here's me at the gym lol big muscles! So many of you asking me about NFT and crypto
- I'm a ✨yoga instructor✨ // proceeds to do a pike handstand cos she can't do a full handstand, over arching her back for everything, completely disregarding what yoga really is
- I think we should all be comfortable being ourselves ✨mental health✨ //proceeds to overfill her lips, refuses therapy, and calling her ex abusive.

I'll come back and add more to this list later...

• Haha

justonemorepage

VIP Member
They are so braggy about sitting in business class. You'd never think he was a pilot, he's acting like he's never seen a business class seat before 🤣

• Haha

needthedirt

Oh lord, back to overly posing in the hallway intros. She has done this video 1000s times before. But she’s here to help YOU. These are questions YOU asked and she’s here to HELP. Just comment and engage so she can HELP YOU. She’s here to HELP, not beg for engagement. Just let her HELP you. She’s the most thoughtful, wholesome gal in the whole world. So concerned with others and not at all herself and her bottom line.

• Haha