Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding to the Stevie discussion:
He has serious issues, doesn't it? So he got down to his goal weight (duck knows why it was so important to lose 10lbs but hey) and now he's saying: Let's see how far we can push it. WHY? So healthy...

He also posted about there now being 6 flights between him and the Maldives. I bet you anything it's a gifted stay at Six Senses, actually called it earlier in the thread... :rolleyes:

And on the topic of hiking up his shorts: Why is he now hiking up his shirt? :sick:
Such a massive creep and total clout chaser.

Reactions: 6
He has serious issues, doesn't it? So he got down to his goal weight (duck knows why it was so important to lose 10lbs but hey) and now he's saying: Let's see how far we can push it. WHY? So healthy...
This is seriously unhealthy and so damaging for both his and Jess's mental health. They probably see it as "pushing the limit" but this whole calorie counting and target weight goal concept is such an antiquated way of approaching fitness.

Adding to the Stevie discussion:

He also posted about there now being 6 flights between him and the Maldives. I bet you anything it's a gifted stay at Six Senses, actually called it earlier in the thread... :rolleyes:

And on the topic of hiking up his shorts: Why is he now hiking up his shirt? :sick:
Such a massive creep and total clout chaser.
I just searched gymshark for the very first time. Look at the guys on there. That’s definitely where Stevia aspires to be haha. He’s such a wannabe 😀

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Stevie’s “mama I made it” is him being transparent. Jess, falling for ANOTHER clout chaser. Guys like this pick the lowest hanging fruit. Girls who are insecure, girls who rely on their man, zero self esteem, going through something difficult etc. He finally got what he came for. A feature on GS. Of his back. With his soiled looking sweatpants. If only her therapist saw her content. He’d have a field day.

And again. Silence! 😵 she is so lazy!

In her 2022 Video she posted herself crying. Who takes pictures of themselves crying? "I WANT ATTENTION" right Jessica?
Crying on social media is for 13 year old girls or cringe adults. Let’s see how Jessica’s cringe quote applies here: she certainly doesn’t look to be having fun or enjoying that moment. Her crying on socials is certainly not like a cold shower on a hot day. Nothing like a sip of Sprite and as far from refreshing as it gets. I think the only thing that is applies is posting her passions. She has an absolute passion for playing victim and crying about her life…to a group of people not nearly as privileged as her. A passion for using her dads illness as content when her engagement is extra low. A passion for being everyone around her down with her dad sap behavior. All while she lives a cushy life with no responsibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s still commenting on Morgan’s posts under her burner “mindydogmom” account. And Morgan is still posting gossip about her. They stopped being friends like 5 years ago but they clearly haven’t moved on

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s still commenting on Morgan’s posts under her burner “mindydogmom” account. And Morgan is still posting gossip about her. They stopped being friends like 5 years ago but they clearly haven’t moved on
I feel like that was probably the longest female friendship JO had. She probably does miss Morgan, especially since it was Morgan that broke off the friendship. Jessica strikes me as really isolated and lonely whereas Morgan has quite a few close friends and seems more comfortable in herself.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that actually Jessica. I know that’s been a popular theory, but I never understood it. There’s also no way she would say something that positive about Morgan and Shawna.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that actually Jessica. I know that’s been a popular theory, but I never understood it. There’s also no way she would say something that positive about Morgan and Shawna.
Yeah I agree, I don’t think it’s her. I think the account was stanning so hard (and for a while didn’t have any profile picture or anything) for JO people thought it must be JO herself, which is understandable to me because it’s hard to imagine how anyone could be that much of a fan lol. Like what do you admire more, the endless self-centeredness, the fact that she sells you absolute crap and never apologizes for it, the “yoga” tips that could potentially injure you…

Also it’s funny that she’s doing wide-legged handstand in her latest reel and pretending like that’s a standard handstand (which would be most people’s actual goal).

I’m sure there was something on gomi ages ago that pretty much confirmed it , can’t for the life of me remember what though! Something like she accidentally responded on the wrong account or something?

• Wow
So the holiday has been confirmed by Jess as well. Are you ready for 3 posts/ day in skimpy "bikinis" with full focus of her ass and her and Stevie filming themselves repeatedly while "enjoying the moment"?

• Haha
So the holiday has been confirmed by Jess as well. Are you ready for 3 posts/ day in skimpy "bikinis" with full focus of her ass and her and Stevie filming themselves repeatedly while "enjoying the moment"?
I am getting my bingo sheet ready:

jess spreading her bum cheeks
stevie working out before "rewarding" himself with breakfast
none of them leaving the resort
jess posting about how much she needed this break!
some ridiculously lame tiktok trend/music from 6 months ago
a split post
a handstand post
a forearm balance post

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing! I was thinking about compiling list but literally couldn't think of much other than being naked because she's so boring 😂
It's been a few years since the last bum-cheek-spreading-photo so maybe we're lucky...
I'm sure it's all done to drum up engagement for the relaunch so she'll wear as little clothing as possible sprinkled with some hideous evening outfits. But remember, she is not sexualising anything - if that's what YOU think then YOU are the problem :sleep:

• Haha
It's been a few years since the last bum-cheek-spreading-photo so maybe we're lucky...
I think you meant a few months… 😆
21 July 2022
23 January 2022
14 august 2020
23 January 2020
4 September 2019

These are just what I found on a quick scan. I’m sure there’s some I missed.
But this is now so predictable! One cheek spread in January and one cheek spread in summer.
not sure what happened in 2021…

I only do this for tattle because it’s important reference material for our discussion!

Attachments

• Haha
MY EYES!!!
Clearly blocked all memory of this happening so frequently. LOL to photo 2 -unedited, unfiltered, real life - yeah right! I mean who DOESN'T casually spread their bum cheeks publicly in front of more than 700K people...? :sick:

• Haha
Lol how this chick didn’t get blocked is beyond me. Between asking for “legit hanstands” and having zero followers Jess can’t tell when she’s being trolled anymore. Or she’s THAT desperate for engagement. But that girl is def being snarky af lol. Jess’ response is brilliant because Jess CAN’T do straight line handstands, but look at her pretend to be a well of knowledge on something she can’t execute.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.