Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadhana

Dont think she can Cook. It Must be so much waste every day. Everyone Is now caring only about themselves These days! And so does she and him. As Long as we dont have to Look at ourselves asking what good we have done today and realising, well Not 1 Thing actually nothing will Change. The world wont Change. We have to start with ourselves to make Our Environment a better place, Go and write that Message to a friend how are they doing. And so should she. We need to get Out of Our Heads and start caring more!

Sadhana

She is probably 'busy taking breaths' again. No Posts for days again. Her busy schedule is so exhausting. Boy she never worked in her life and obviously has no expectations on herself to Do something useful in this World. I hope this area of influencers will die soon.

She is probably 'busy taking breaths' again. No Posts for days again. Her busy schedule is so exhausting. Boy she never worked in her life and obviously has no expectations on herself to Do something useful in this World. I hope this area of influencers will die soon.
After her weekend off (because she had such a exhausting work week) she posted a Video of her non existing boobs a long Look for her Virgina, her being disgusting not using a towel and wiping off her vaginal secret with her knee, acting like she takes the train. And oh Look how high my legs swings opps i exposed my Virgina aciddentaly. She isnt learning she is decreasing.

After her weekend off (because she had such a exhausting work week) she posted a Video of her non existing boobs a long Look for her Virgina, her being disgusting not using a towel and wiping off her vaginal secret with her knee, acting like she takes the train. And oh Look how high my legs swings opps i exposed my Virgina aciddentaly. She isnt learning she is decreasing.

Last edited:
I’m surprised J.O hasn’t got a bigger thread. She’s getting more and more irritating as the minutes pass.
so she started out good, years ago, actually did yoga. Then decided to sexualise everything. It’s funny, she used to post video flows (handstands or forearm balance only) on her stories in normal every day clothes. Then she’d post a picture doing the same poses in a thong and bra.:cautious:

Also, 100% agree with Snarkaholic, she lifts far too heavy, basically ego-lifting as her form ends up terrible.

I actually took a yoga class of hers years ago in London. Her cues were awful, she was very unsafe in her practicing, twisting/turning her head when in shoulderstand to talk to people, not warming up or advising people of modifications. She also basically only taught king dancer and king pigeon, to a room of about 60 people, with varying experience. And when someone said they couldn’t do that because of a health problem, she just said “ok you can just watch this bit”🤦‍♀️
Jessica has actually quite the large and active thread on gomiblog. Happy reading ✨

formerlurkerrr

Yeah I’m not a true JO hater but I want the best for her and for her to not be so damn basic. Since her and Morgan parted ways she was so bad. I really hope she dumps stevia and continues to be active on socials and does more collabs etc. Actually loved her collab with little fitness today, part of the reason why I originally followed her. I think she just needs better friends, better consistency, and better boyfriends or husbands

Maladyabound

Lol doing Romanian deadlifts while saying she’s doing sumo deadlifts. She. Has. No. Clue.
Good thing she's bringing out an app then... Oh wait. 👀👀 I do remember align with olie launching and the incredible amount of criticism it had as she only recorded about 4 workouts and then decided that the job was done and dusted (probably because she received her cheque!!) Think everyone needs to save their money for this release 😜