Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s actually really sad.
However long ago, she was in a stable long term relationship with a guy who seemed lovely. They were both into swimming (him for the olympics) but then she tapped into the yoga insta scene, but still seemed so lovely.
She meets Morgan and they become the bestest friends that ever existed. Morgan was her maid of honour at her wedding, which seemed lovely.
She then went to Hawaii with Morgan, keoni, and her husband. Then shortly afterwards she said she was going to move closer to Morgan.
THEN she suddenly announces sheā€™s Left her husband and does a very awful q&a where she says she thought about cheating on him cause the sex was so bad. (A while before the separation announcement, she posted saying that her husband definitely did love her and just seemed off in the videos because itā€™s not normal to show emotion in Dubai - I think questions had been raised about his lack of PDA and she did a post entitled ā€œmy husband does love me!ā€ After a clip of her greeting him at the airport and him seemingly embarrassed that she was thereā€
Then suddenly sheā€™s single with Morgan, for about a week before they realise they hate each other, and she fucks off to London to chase will. And we all know how that went, so here we are.

Little recap for the new people

Reactions: 10
Why does she talk with her jaw clenched like she canā€™t speak properly? Apols if she actually has an issue there. But again - sounds like sheā€™s been crying for a week straight, which wouldnā€™t surprise me, on her latest vid which is the exact same as the last 20 vids :| she really needs some work experience lol
Iā€™ve noticed that too. Itā€™s as if talking is just too much effort. Itā€™s been a year since I came across her and Iā€™m still not sure if sheā€™s massively lazy and vapid or in the middle of a mental health crisis. Social media does not seem to be a healthy or productive place for her.

Reactions: 3
Um. The post about Mahsa immediately followed by her body checking is bleeping sick. I canā€™t watch her anymore. Iā€™m out. bleeping self serving trash human šŸ—‘

• Angry
Reactions: 8
New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?

Reactions: 9
New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?
Born in South Africa, Jessica has lived all over the world, seemingly with a lot of money. They lived in Dubai for arguably the longest time in one country. She married an Olympic swimmer who seemed to be totally down to earth - she used to be a ā€œcompetitiveā€ swimmer so I imagine thatā€™s how they met. They had a huge wedding in Dubai - Morgan was her bridesmaid as they were best friends.

I actually went to one of her yoga workshops in Dubai and it was horrendous. She had some clear favourites who were fans, and although she said it was for all levels, it was mostly backbends and splits with minimal warm ups. She was unfriendly to the ā€œnormalā€ people and only had time for the influencer-seeming attendees.

Not very long at all after that, Jessica announced they were divorcing. In typical fashion, she was the victim. She wasnā€™t getting what she needed out of the relationship, she tried SO hard to make it work but canā€™t keep putting herself through it. Openly said he was bad in bed and shortly after, she was with Will. It was implied that she slid into Willā€™s DMs before the divorce had been finalised.

Will was the start of her booty obsession. When she met Will, she was arguably the thinnest sheā€™d ever been. He made it clear he was an ass-guy and she got obsessed with growing her ass.

Will was evidently a bad match to anyone who bothered to look. He barely wanted to be seen with her, hardly wanted her around his friends, and it was easy to see he quickly lost interest. Eventually he headed off to Aus for an extended holiday. It was around the time her dad was getting really unwell and she decided to follow Will to Aus for over a month, over Christmas. It happened to be her fatherā€™s last Christmas at home. Will avoided her like the plague in Aus, while she clung onto anyone she could that knew will (his photographers and friends). At the end of the trip, she posted some crying stories at her auntā€™s house talking about how hard a time she was having.

Anyway, now Will is happily married to his pregnant wife, with her natural big booty.

Before I go on, itā€™s worth noting that in Dubai, they had two huskies that they surrendered to new owners in the Netherlands because they obviously donā€™t see that pets are for life. To add insult to injury, after leaving her husband, Jess moved to live in the same building as Morgan in the US. She bought a thoroughbred bengal kitten (I think) but about a month after living there, she and Morgan appeared to fall out and Jess abandoned that kitten too.

Along the way Jessica has had many many many fake friendships, mostly with people looking to capitalise on her following, or photographers so that Jessica has a lot of content. Since her friendship with Morgan ended, Morgan has dropped hints that her relationship with Jessica started falling apart when she (Morgan) came out as queer and Jessica told her to use someone Morgan was interested in as an experiment. Morgan had implied Jessica was less than supportive.

Business-wise? Jessica has had a super expensive jewellery line, two apps, fast fashion, and crappy yoga mat businesses. She also tried to pivot into a fashion influencer and failed. Thereā€™s probably so much Iā€™m missing out, butā€¦ whew.

Reactions: 15
Bravo, MyMum!

As far as followers go, I think itā€™s a combination of her being in the right place at the right timeā€”posting contortion-y yoga pics when ā€œInstagram yogaā€ took off and became trendy for a whileā€”and buying followers. I always used to follow a lot of yoga accounts so I think I followed her for like a day before unfollowing because her content was so superficial and dull. Then after all the Alo drama and such, she became just such an embodiment of whitewashed yoga culture to me, and I couldnā€™t look away from the slow motion train wreck that was her and Will.

Reactions: 4
Why does she sound like sheā€™s crying/just finished crying in her voiceovers on her videos?
Is it something to do with all the Botox and her not being able to move her mouth properly? Or do we think sheā€™s genuinely that lazy that sheā€™ll have decided to record it after a crying session (about her hair most likely šŸ™„) and just not care that it sounds crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says she loves her new blonde highlights, still doesn't wear her hair down. Now she also obsesses about the colour of her nails? Like literally NO ONE gives an actual duck, Jess!
But at least she wedges another couple of stories about Iran in there and finishes with a video in which her eyebrows like beyond absurd.
She really is a mess!

Says she loves her new blonde highlights, still doesn't wear her hair down. Now she also obsesses about the colour of her nails? Like literally NO ONE gives an actual duck, Jess!
But at least she wedges another couple of stories about Iran in there and finishes with a video in which her eyebrows like beyond absurd.
She really is a mess!
Itā€™s painfully obvious that she spends way too much time looking at herself and thinking about her appearance. Thatā€™s the only explanation I can think of for the bizarre brows; when you stare at yourself all the time your perception of your image becomes warped and you think you need moreā€”more brow color, more fillers, more highlights, etc. Pretty sure thatā€™s where the clown lips come from too. Also when you are that self-obsessed you think the color of your nail polish actually matters? I canā€™t imagine wasting my energy on my nails looking a tad more pink or whatever than I expected. Now sheā€™s changing them after like 2 days because she canā€™t stand it. And lol at her ā€œteasingā€ her hair like we GAF that itā€™s slightly blonder.

ā€œHelp me choose a nail colour. I wonā€™t pick anything you suggest but your responses help with my dire engagement. Thx ā¤ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a lost case. She first has to admit her real problems to herself before anything can change. But here is the Thing she will never Do that, because realising her false image she created would put her into the Position to eather face it or pretend more. And it is a vicious circle. She is far into the Socity of looks and money, social media ate her. So it is a lost case. No hope. Why work for people, Projects , on herselfe when money floods in by doing nothing. She has no ethic. I commented something on her social media today. She also then posted a Story about how you have to earn to hear someones Story. Well she told it all already social media. It makes no sense in itself. Wow ... it is not worth it.

ā€œHelp me choose a nail colour. I wonā€™t pick anything you suggest but your responses help with my dire engagement. Thx ā¤ā€
She really thinks this will help her engagement after she's pretty much abandoned her account for weeks on end.

Other thoughts/ questions:
That new nail colour is HIDEOUS!
Why is her face always so puffy lately? She constantly looks like she's cried all day.
How long do we reckon her "commitment" to weekly lives lasts? I give it 2. Tops.

Reactions: 3
I swear she is bipolar. What is up with the constant posting on stories all of a sudden? I find that mildly irritating for some reason.
And I wish she'd stop posting about Iran altogether. Call me a cynic but reposting one story after begging people to join her live yoga class on Sunday (which she ONLY does because she needs engagement) seems a tiny bit insincere...
By the way, anyone here planning on joining her class? ;)

"Can't wait for my yoga live!" But until then I have to go to a yoga class to prepare cuz all I've been doing is going on wholesome walks and manifesting a bigger booty.

• Haha
Born in South Africa, Jessica has lived all over the world, seemingly with a lot of money. They lived in Dubai for arguably the longest time in one country. She married an Olympic swimmer who seemed to be totally down to earth - she used to be a ā€œcompetitiveā€ swimmer so I imagine thatā€™s how they met. They had a huge wedding in Dubai - Morgan was her bridesmaid as they were best friends.

I actually went to one of her yoga workshops in Dubai and it was horrendous. She had some clear favourites who were fans, and although she said it was for all levels, it was mostly backbends and splits with minimal warm ups. She was unfriendly to the ā€œnormalā€ people and only had time for the influencer-seeming attendees.

Not very long at all after that, Jessica announced they were divorcing. In typical fashion, she was the victim. She wasnā€™t getting what she needed out of the relationship, she tried SO hard to make it work but canā€™t keep putting herself through it. Openly said he was bad in bed and shortly after, she was with Will. It was implied that she slid into Willā€™s DMs before the divorce had been finalised.

Will was the start of her booty obsession. When she met Will, she was arguably the thinnest sheā€™d ever been. He made it clear he was an ass-guy and she got obsessed with growing her ass.

Will was evidently a bad match to anyone who bothered to look. He barely wanted to be seen with her, hardly wanted her around his friends, and it was easy to see he quickly lost interest. Eventually he headed off to Aus for an extended holiday. It was around the time her dad was getting really unwell and she decided to follow Will to Aus for over a month, over Christmas. It happened to be her fatherā€™s last Christmas at home. Will avoided her like the plague in Aus, while she clung onto anyone she could that knew will (his photographers and friends). At the end of the trip, she posted some crying stories at her auntā€™s house talking about how hard a time she was having.

Anyway, now Will is happily married to his pregnant wife, with her natural big booty.

Before I go on, itā€™s worth noting that in Dubai, they had two huskies that they surrendered to new owners in the Netherlands because they obviously donā€™t see that pets are for life. To add insult to injury, after leaving her husband, Jess moved to live in the same building as Morgan in the US. She bought a thoroughbred bengal kitten (I think) but about a month after living there, she and Morgan appeared to fall out and Jess abandoned that kitten too.

Along the way Jessica has had many many many fake friendships, mostly with people looking to capitalise on her following, or photographers so that Jessica has a lot of content. Since her friendship with Morgan ended, Morgan has dropped hints that her relationship with Jessica started falling apart when she (Morgan) came out as queer and Jessica told her to use someone Morgan was interested in as an experiment. Morgan had implied Jessica was less than supportive.

Business-wise? Jessica has had a super expensive jewellery line, two apps, fast fashion, and crappy yoga mat businesses. She also tried to pivot into a fashion influencer and failed. Thereā€™s probably so much Iā€™m missing out, butā€¦ whew.
Thanks for the recap! I figured as much, she seems absolutely miserable at all times and it all seems so self inflicted. When she started creating TikTokā€™s about her dad was when I started to realize how much she uses sympathy to get support. Her timing for posting always seemed strategic vs actually wanting to share. I have to laugh when she shared stories with her supposed ā€œfriendsā€. Iā€™ve barely followed her and even I can tell she has zero friends outside of her boyfriend, mom and sister. Which is massively telling. Her current boyfriend seemsā€¦odd. Something is off about him and I canā€™t decide what it is. Theyā€™re both about as engaging as a piece of dry toast, but youā€™d think there would be some kind of personality shining through. I feel like he likes her dog more tooā€¦probably exhausting being with someone who victimizes themselves 24/7. And he actually has a job, that must also get frustrating seeing such a lack of effort especially because he seems obsessed with waking up early, success, quick money grabs, becoming a millionaire overnight lol. She COULD have it easy, but she has no idea how to market herself as a likable person. She just comes off incredibly toxic. Seriously, EVERY angle is from the back which does absolutely nothing to help people learn form. People with half her following have twice as much engagement because they teach, not flaunt. Donā€™t get me started in regurgitating old TikTokā€™s on IG. She has the same followers on both platforms. A lazy ā€œqueenā€.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched the live. When she first went on there was like 680 people but once the flow was going there was only like 270 watching and it went down from there near the end. She mentioned the yoga class she went to the other day didn't do pigeon pose and she NEEDS pigeon pose. I found it really fast paced and honestly just so boring and not original. I've never watched a live from her before and now I know why lol. She didn't engage much before or after the flow. Just a simple hello and thanks. I still find her really tense in her flows. You could tell she hasn't done much "yoga" in a while. It's like she's trying to get back into it like she used to but it's not working out for her. Apparently she said she'll save the live if any of y'all wanna fall asleep haha.

Ps can someone tell gomiblog users to come over here? This should be the site cuz it's impossible to get a gomi account registered lol seriously

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.