Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she took her handstand workshop link out of her bio? Is it sold out? Is she not doing it anymore cuz no one wanted to go? Or did I miss something? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooohhhhh that's interesting!
They'll probably come up with some lame excuse as to why it's been cancelled but I bet Jess was citing some sort of mental health crisis. I thought both workshops were (almost) sold out too? :unsure:

Yes, I saw the in-laws tagged. Both of them are following her main account though, Jess is just not following back 🤡
I know it's only day 2 or 3 but I don't know how many more bare chested posts of Stevie or photos of Jess in a thong (while kayaking with the in-laws) I can take. Why are they so tacky and cringe?

Oh, I read an interesting comment on Reddit from a few years ago of how Jess always morphs into the person she's dating.
She was a swimmer, so she married a swimmer
She got into yoga and started to almost exclusively hanging out with her ex-bff Morgan (not saying they were dating though)
Will was a model so she started doing all these very very awkward photo shoots.
Now she's into the gym so bagged herself a gym bro.

No wonder she seems so lost. This girl has no identity of her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Stevie’s parents must cringe every time she comes out, baring her ass cheeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stevie’s parents must cringe every time she comes out, baring her ass cheeks!
Or tits that she's squeezing to death - as seen in her latest post.
Probably a super expensive designer bikini. Doesn't matter, she manages to make everything she wears look like it's from Shein 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest photos from the Maldives are so boooring. Who called the splits on the water photo? 😂 No doubt she rolled in afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooooohhhhh that's interesting!
They'll probably come up with some lame excuse as to why it's been cancelled but I bet Jess was citing some sort of mental health crisis. I thought both workshops were (almost) sold out too? :unsure:

Yes, I saw the in-laws tagged. Both of them are following her main account though, Jess is just not following back 🤡
I know it's only day 2 or 3 but I don't know how many more bare chested posts of Stevie or photos of Jess in a thong (while kayaking with the in-laws) I can take. Why are they so tacky and cringe?

Oh, I read an interesting comment on Reddit from a few years ago of how Jess always morphs into the person she's dating.
She was a swimmer, so she married a swimmer
She got into yoga and started to almost exclusively hanging out with her ex-bff Morgan (not saying they were dating though)
Will was a model so she started doing all these very very awkward photo shoots.
Now she's into the gym so bagged herself a gym bro.

No wonder she seems so lost. This girl has no identity of her own.
Such an interesting observation. I can totally see it.
It's like she has no identity of her own so she clings on to whoever is closest to her and adopts their hobbies, habits and personality... sometimes even pretending to be a dog commenting on her own posts. She's soooo lost!

Her latest photos from the Maldives are so boooring. Who called the splits on the water photo? 😂 No doubt she rolled in afterwards.
Bingo ding ding ding!! And of course it was a split on her left side. She has completely lost the ability to do a split on her right side.
I'm really just waiting for the bum cheek spreading photo. COME ON Jess, I know you're planning for it! Can't wait for your future in-laws to see it and comment "incredible :love:"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see she had a post where SHE liked it, along with her dog account and this is olie account (totally defunct) Wtaf!? How sad, trying to up the numbers! 😂

• Haha
Jessica swOlie's transformation over the past couple of years is proof that tweakments can have the opposite effect you're going for.

Molly Mae realised she had taken it too far & looked so much better after having the fillers dissolved and her bonded composite veneers removed. I work in the dental field and can't help but notice teeth - I personally think JO's natural teeth and smile made her more attractive than these super straight "perfect" chicklet teeth, whereas her "bff" Zanna's smile was improved by the same treatments but she had reason to get it done (gummy smile).

Side note: does anyone else get the feeling crazy-eyed Stevie pees sitting down?

• Haha
Ooh I like that name, suggestion: “Jessica SwOlie and Stevia” as a new thread name since he’s going to be joining her grifting ways more in 2023 with his PT bs and desperate attempt to become an influencer
---

Everything about her always looks so swollen, her face cause of all the junk she pumped into it and since she wants to always wear clothes that are too small for her it makes her perfectly normal body look extremely swollen all the time too. I can’t explain it but she just constantly looks swollen so that name is very fitting :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
The see-through dress has made an appearance. Stevie also posted her booty. So classy those two are.

And in her post people were asking about the mats and she said she just ordered the stock so we'll see how that goes! And her commenting using Jessandsky saying "miss you momma" Wtaf🤣 to take the time to do that while on vacation is too funny.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
The see-through dress has made an appearance. Stevie also posted her booty. So classy those two are.

And in her post people were asking about the mats and she said she just ordered the stock so we'll see how that goes! And her commenting using Jessandsky saying "miss you momma" Wtaf🤣 to take the time to do that while on vacation is too funny.
She’s gotta be trolling us with another ass-flashing crochet dress. :LOL: She appears to have one-upped herself by removing the top part of her swimsuit as well. Mama Hadley is going to have to censor the family vacation photos before showing them off at the country club.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any bets on a post about how much water is her home? And that the ocean is her calm place cuz she's a cancer and did YOU know that cancers are water signs? So like she HAS to love water.

• Haha
But she's an "influenzaaaahhh" 🙄🤣
But she’s not even posting her outfits, there are no aff links or tags so there is literally no point to her turning up for dinner with her boyfriends parents in her undies! Why is she like this??

• Haha
I agree. Case in point:
5653FE00-38E5-4CB5-BD23-30B1F21A1CB5.png

This is what she wore for a lunch. In an underwater restaurant. On a tropical island.
She gets all these tacky dresses but then has nowhere to wear them because she has NO SOCIAL LIFE so seems to think she can just all whack them on when on holiday.

I feel like she's really stuck in some developmental loop somewhere. Almost 30 and still doesn't know how to dress properly and for the occasion. Must always be touching her bf :sick:. Her favourite emojis seem to be stars and butterflies…
It's like she's 14!

Oh my goodness, I am dying at the photo of the two of them where she’s contorting her body so her butt cheeks are facing the camera at the same time as her face 😂😂😂 another one for the bingo card

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.