Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord she’s dying her hair again. Hope that hairdresser is ready to be thrown under the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know right? It's SO bad! It's literally the sounds "hahaha" and "No" and she can't even do that... 🙃
It's wild to me that she's neglecting IG this much when this is where her followers are. She has like 5% of that on tik tok...

But I guess it's a pattern for her. She gets bored easily and loses interest. We have seen it time and time again with her various business ventures from e-books to jewellery to clothes, journals and candles. Must be nice to be this privileged!
Yes she also started regular You Tube videos to be like her mate Zanna and then seems to have stopped them.

Reactions: 1
Good lord she’s dying her hair again. Hope that hairdresser is ready to be thrown under the bus.
you guessed it! she posted on her story saying the hairdresser cut it too short and she'll wear it in a bun until it's grown.... her hair looks the exact same to me lol

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, she comes across as such hard work and we’re only seeing a few seconds of her day. She is the definition of a ‘mood hoover.’ And how rude to slate a hairdresser like that. Lazy, entitled madam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So infuriating when she witches about service providers. She tagged the hairdresser, the hairdresser follows her. It’s just SO rude. If she didn’t tag her, whatever, but she is basically saying “this person right here did a terrible job”. Such a witch move. The definition of a c u next Tuesday.

Reactions: 11
It looks super cute straight from the salon so IMO she’s just tit at styling her own hair. Not the hair dressers fault she’s clueless. Most people keep working at styling, find what works, but shes opting for her slicked back, hair loss inducing, bun. Quelle surprise.

Reactions: 11
Is she seriously having a mini-breakdown over her hair being a little bit shorter than she wanted? “How do I embrace this instead of hiding it” Just get the f* over yourself and wear your hair down, bingo bango boom. I doubt anyone would have even noticed she changed anything if she weren’t whining about it.

Is she seriously having a mini-breakdown over her hair being a little bit shorter than she wanted? “How do I embrace this instead of hiding it” Just get the f* over yourself and wear your hair down, bingo bango boom. I doubt anyone would have even noticed she changed anything if she weren’t whining about it.
Not to mention she’s actually already had pretty short hair before.

Heaven forbid, you go for a haircut and it ends up shorter than before 😵💫

Just another example of how unbelievable insecure and appearance obsessed she is.

• Haha
Do you remember when she got extensions (gifted, of course!) and LOVED them so much but then took them out a few days later saying she hated them and hasn’t felt like herself. She felt SO MUCH better with shorter hair 🙃

Really can’t stand her. What an entitled selfish spoilt brat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is the worst!!! That poor hairdresser.
Not to mention, who at nearly 30, especially when your image is your bread and butter, doesn’t have a set stylist? I’ve been going to my guy for 12 years and won’t let anyone else touch my hair. Looks like she’s sulking and probably going MIA for a few days. She loses followers every day. At minimum 100. I love every time she does something crappy like putting this hairstylist on blast she doubles or triples her daily follower drop. I’ve never seen someone try so hard to become increasingly unlikeable.

D33F9482-09BD-465B-9E7A-C294F09C22B0.png

Uhm…she “forgets” to post on stories?
That’s funny because she never seems to “forget” to post her gymshark ads and whatever else she is shilling.
Isn’t this also supposed to be her job? So she just “forgets” to do her job now?

She also used the most inaccessible colour for this…what do we even call her ramblings?…non-apology.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep pulling on the waistband of her leggings? Does nothing…they need no altering 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
“For the attention for anyone kind enough to support Olie”. So if you don’t support her you aren’t “kind enough”? She really knows how to alienate herself and show her bitchiness at every turn. It should read “For anyone naive enough…”.

• Haha
Again blaming third party customer service. Wasn’t her mum her customer service for a while? 😆

Hardly a huge company, to outsource customer service and have zero idea on if customers are even getting emails is ridiculous.

She’s trying to claim people are only getting in touch with her directly now regarding complaints / not getting through. Umm no girl you’ve clearly been getting messages for years and ignoring people. Now trying to blame it on someone else 🤢

Again blaming third party customer service. Wasn’t her mum her customer service for a while? 😆

Hardly a huge company, to outsource customer service and have zero idea on if customers are even getting emails is ridiculous.

She’s trying to claim people are only getting in touch with her directly now regarding complaints / not getting through. Umm no girl you’ve clearly been getting messages for years and ignoring people. Now trying to blame it on someone else 🤢
It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.
Her abusive past relationships, her mental health, her dad, third party providers, legal issues, hairdressers, unfriendly service staff and so on and so forth - just NEVER herself. Poor Jess, always the victim :sleep:

Like 3 days ago she said she was going to share more to her stories, then she literally disappeared. She’s the most inconsistent mess. She went to GSHQ and still didn’t have content to share. She clearly just worked out and met with her rep. Like she did nothing while she was there, her “vlog” was pointless.

Like 3 days ago she said she was going to share more to her stories, then she literally disappeared. She’s the most inconsistent mess. She went to GSHQ and still didn’t have content to share. She clearly just worked out and met with her rep. Like she did nothing while she was there, her “vlog” was pointless.
She doesn’t seem to like doing anything that resembles work.

Reactions: 5
From what is she having money? I can only imagine she got it from her dad. She does nothing at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.