Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ol’ Stevia is just sooo freaking toxic! Ick ick icky!
He gets worse every day. Also his latest reel - ending on an ass shot of JO, classy as always! I am full on convinced at this point that Stevia has orthorexia and an exercise addiction. Anyone remember his cringey tiktok talking about how his younger self wouldn't believe the gf he got? I think he is really just very very VERY insecure about himself - a perfect match for our equally insecure Queen. They both feed off each other and I cannot see this ending well at all...

Also WTF is he advertising for his girlfriend's management company?

Reactions: 5
He’s never worked there, how could he say that’s the best place to work. Nonsense.

Oh no little stevie coming in with the thirst trap posts just like his girlfriend
Oh dear Stevie 😂 He’s just as desperate for validation as she is. Bet it’s a hoot behind the scenes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And there you have it... She is not taking the train to the gym...
Wearing a fricking £2,500+ necklace to the gym. Where does she get her money from? She doesn’t seem to actually do anything apart from go the gym, take pictures of her arse and moan.

Wearing a fricking £2,500+ necklace to the gym. Where does she get her money from? She doesn’t seem to actually do anything apart from go the gym, take pictures of her arse and moan.
Not only that, who goes to the gym with a designer handbag?

And what happened to her dog/ failed clothes line/ dog account? Thought that was going to be private? Well it’s not anymore…

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine her wealth is a combination of family money and her various scamming ventures. She made bank off her ebook, and she’s still got a decent flock of gullible fangirls to buy her shoddy products. Plus the #ads, which probably pay pretty well; companies value influencer advertising nowadays (ew but true). She has a lot of followers, the majority of which are probably bots but I guess they don’t know or don’t care about that. They enable Jess’s lazy narcissism, which as we know isn’t even good for her. How does she have so many bad mental health days and still not make the connection.

Ha, I remember someone predicted that her “Sky” account wouldn’t stay private because Jessica cannot resist the desire for more and more attention. Sky is in less than half of the pictures, lolllll. Lady can’t even let her dog share the spotlight; everything always has to be about Jessica.

He is so rank. I get the vibe that he fully wanted an influencer girlfriend, didn’t matter who. If Jessica lost her account and or wanted to give up social media (it’ll never happen but if 🤣🤣) I doubt he’d be interested anymore.

Reactions: 8
Her yoga ‘tips’ are a joke.

“The key to backbends is opening your shoulders, hips and trying to open up through the upper back…”
I have questions:
1) Are you 8? How are you still not able to construct a nicely written sentence?
2) Hips? What the duck are you talking about?
3) The poses she demonstrates are so advanced; I can count the students who I teach and who’d be able to do any of these on one hand. So the question is: Who are you teaching? Oh yeah that’s right, my bad…
4) How? How do I actually execute these poses?

God, she’s awful!

Reactions: 6
Her yoga ‘tips’ are a joke.

“The key to backbends is opening your shoulders, hips and trying to open up through the upper back…”
I have questions:
1) Are you 8? How are you still not able to construct a nicely written sentence?
2) Hips? What the duck are you talking about?
3) The poses she demonstrates are so advanced; I can count the students who I teach and who’d be able to do any of these on one hand. So the question is: Who are you teaching? Oh yeah that’s right, my bad…
4) How? How do I actually execute these poses?

God, she’s awful!
Not to white knight her, but “open hips” AKA hip flexors do make it easier to allow your legs to go that far “backwards” if that makes sense.

But that aside, she’s barely even using the wall in wheel, so not sure where the relevance is with that, and to top it off, as you said, neither of those are beginners. In fact the inversion would likely cause injury if beginners were to topple over, IF they were even to get over the resistance of getting upside down to begin with. And with wheel, I even struggled with wheel after completing my first teacher training 🤣 so it’s certainly NOT for beginners and certainly not accessible. She’s a complete fraud.

Reactions: 2
She’s not interested in helping others, she’s simply interested in showing off

Look, it’s Ken and Barbie! Actually, considering the Ken-like crotch on the right, maybe it’s Ken and Ken… 🤔
If what they show on Insta is supposedly the ‘best bits’, I can only imagine how boring they must be IRL. Him meticulously weighing lettuce and taking pictures of himself. Her moping around feeling sorry for herself then getting dolled up to make her one daily outing to the gym where she….takes pictures of herself. Then in the evening they run up and down the stairs multiple times before treating themselves to a salad for dinner (gotta earn it!) while they compare the hundreds of pictures they’ve taken of themselves that day and do matching Insta posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look, it’s Ken and Barbie! Actually, considering the Ken-like crotch on the right, maybe it’s Ken and Ken… 🤔
That colour does NOT look good on her. Their entire personality is the gym/ working out, maybe some arse and abs but that's it.
I also had a look at the accounts Stevie follows - he clearly was into arses and influencers long before JO came along. He seriously gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 11
She spends so many days moping around feeling sorry for herself…I don’t understand how it doesn’t piss off stevie (aka Mr Motivation), who must be doing something productive at every waking moment to prevent himself spontaneously combusting, or worst, seeming like a normal person.
Or does she only let herself be under the weather or have bad mental health days when he’s not there so he can’t check in on her productivity? No wonder her relationship with her body has got worse since she’s been with him…she can only have a day off if she makes double the effort when she’s back with him.

Reactions: 2
She spends so many days moping around feeling sorry for herself…I don’t understand how it doesn’t piss off stevie (aka Mr Motivation), who must be doing something productive at every waking moment to prevent himself spontaneously combusting, or worst, seeming like a normal person.
Or does she only let herself be under the weather or have bad mental health days when he’s not there so he can’t check in on her productivity? No wonder her relationship with her body has got worse since she’s been with him…she can only have a day off if she makes double the effort when she’s back with him.
She probably gets a pass because she undereats when stressed rather than overeats, and still manages to get to the gym enough to maintain her physique. If her mental health ever affected her appearance in a way he considered unattractive he would probably be out of there.

Reactions: 6
She looks creepy there is no natural beauty with all the fillers/ botox

She looks creepy there is no natural beauty with all the fillers/ botox
Now it is more clear why there are so many ass shots. She couldn't stand the way she looked and still can't. There is no movement in her face. No matter how much money she has truly she is poor. When you dislike your apearence so much you need to change your face, there is no selflove and acceptance. I feel sorry for her that she is so shallow and she didn't understand what is important in life. She Fights a battle against herself. She trys to proof herself to herself. Which is a dark whole with no finish line. What is she trying to proof. Would she know, there would not be the need showing us her battles, because a Person who has found themselves knows that there is no point in this competition.
Maybe one day she will understand that our existens is more than about oneself but to actually controbute to this World.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
In those videos where she videoing the gym shark outfit she literally doesn’t move 😩 she stands in her posing position the entire time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.