Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5988E2CE-01AB-4FC2-B64F-56BDE2BBED62.png

She’s been living life, eh? 🤣
Training (I believe that), Working (ahahahaha, riiiiiight), spending time with friends (again: lol! Who are they?). It should also read: but I missed shilling my stuff. Here are some ads and affiliated links so I can buy more fugly designer stuff I’ll wear once. Ta, angels!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't help myself but comment on stievies Post "you So lean" that He is toxic.
Guess what jess answered: "i am not looking into it so deeply, neigther should you"
Well who knows but ahm she is good in Repression. Oh i am in such a healthy relationship. Bf makes toxic comment . Oh i live a shallow life so as long as He tells me i am small enough life is perfect 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Had time off but I’m miraculously here to post a really helpful ad for you all… which also looks the exact same as every other video she’s had the brains to come up with. Literally every video is the same how many times do her followers need to see her so 1 hip thrust and 1 lunge ffs

I couldn't help myself but comment on stievies Post "you So lean" that He is toxic.
Guess what jess answered: "i am not looking into it so deeply, neigther should you"
Well who knows but ahm she is good in Repression. Oh i am in such a healthy relationship. Bf makes toxic comment . Oh i live a shallow life so as long as He tells me i am small enough life is perfect 🤢
Nevermind the condescending vibe she gives off, it’s completely obvious that she only posted to get paid and then back to radio silence.

I think that she hates her followers for not loving her for doing sweet f#ckall and wouldn’t so much as piss on one of them if they were on fire.

But at the same time, she’s too much of a lazy QUEEN to get a real job and get off social media, which she clearly hates so much.

And the worst is that she makes herself a victim out of it. She has all the resources to set up wildly successful businesses (money makes money), to invest, to study something she loves. But instead, she keeps doing something she hates - and because she hates it, she performs poorly, and then gets upset that her content doesn’t get a lot of engagement.

The epitome of lazy, entitled, spoiled, and pathetic. Good that she lost over 3k followers in the past month. Hope that number keeps plummeting.

Reactions: 8
Going to the gym for one hour a day is her whole life, that’s so sad to me
She's made going to the gym and working out her entire personality and it's SO BORING. Add in recycling the already boring content into the mix like she's been doing lately and it's a total snoozefest. I can't for the life of me understand why Gymshark still even sponsors her. I can't imagine many people are actually convinced to buy Gymshark from her lazy and sporadic adverts

Reactions: 6
She's made going to the gym and working out her entire personality and it's SO BORING. Add in recycling the already boring content into the mix like she's been doing lately and it's a total snoozefest. I can't for the life of me understand why Gymshark still even sponsors her. I can't imagine many people are actually convinced to buy Gymshark from her lazy and sporadic adverts
Right? She’s not only boring but she is so obviously bored!

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think she purposefully chose a gym on the other side of the city so it will fill her day. If that's the case then that's VERY sad indeed.

I do not get why she keeps reposting week old tik tok content to her IG. It clearly doesn't do her any favours, she keeps losing followers. Surely, she must have more or less the same followers on TT and IG?!

How long have her Olie shop and page been undergoing a makeover now?

Reactions: 6
Every female “friend” is paid in some way. Those few photographers, this nutritionist. It’s not a “girly” evening just because you hang with a girl.

Reactions: 8
Every female “friend” is paid in some way. Those few photographers, this nutritionist. It’s not a “girly” evening just because you hang with a girl.
They have to have a following. Girl could make plenty of friends - Stevie’s friends girlfriends / people she met on the yoga retreat. She won’t even follow them back 🥹

Reactions: 4
It’s always so obvious they’re trying to tap into Jessica’s (falling) following. I can assure you she’s not cooking for Jess because she’s such a good friend, and she’s certainly not friends with her for her magnetic personality 😂 juuust wants some of those followers who are gradually growing sick and tired of Jessica.

It won’t be long until she’s in the pile of many many many ex-“best” friends that Jessica accumulated through her flaky, shallow, desperate emptiness.

770DC3C3-AB2E-407E-99E5-63FA063A1820.png

God, she does not look well. So sickly skinny.
And yet, she’s still constantly body checking.

Anyone else here just go and watch their partners play football on a Wednesday afternoon? Another day without working on her “relaunch” 🙃

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1594892
God, she does not look well. So sickly skinny.
And yet, she’s still constantly body checking.

Anyone else here just go and watch their partners play football on a Wednesday afternoon? Another day without working on her “relaunch” 🙃
I came here with the same screenshot. She looks sickly thin and her FACE looks so swollen/bloated and stiff. And this outfit is a....choice, yikes.

• Haha
That is how busy she is, if you noticed when she has a 'friend' over or is going to the gym or is watching soccer she posts it. So i don't think she just makes it Look like her life is empty it actually is. She does nothing. Bah what a life having no purpose. I really enjoy my Job and Work hard. I couldn't imagine having nothing to Do all day every day😨

I like the jeans and boots but girls who only wear solid color, poly blend crops that are so cheap and thin the fabric is shiny, always looks so tacky. It also shows zero imagination or sense of style/originality. I’m all for dressing young. But she dresses like a teen on a budget. She’s almost 30. Then again, how else can she body check and show off her figure if she doesn’t? She dresses for men and attention. Not herself.

Reactions: 3
Why does she talk with her jaw clenched like she can’t speak properly? Apols if she actually has an issue there. But again - sounds like she’s been crying for a week straight, which wouldn’t surprise me, on her latest vid which is the exact same as the last 20 vids :| she really needs some work experience lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.