Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find it quite funny that Stevie had to justify his PT announcement by saying how he's been HELPING friends and family achieve their goals for the last TEN years.
HELPING people again! How altruistic of him!

Okay PT announcement aside, I lowkey cannot wait for more Maldives posts because I want to get started on our bingo!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have way too much respect for my mother-in-law to go braless in general, but certainly during a meal. If I were Stevie I’d be mortified that my girlfriend doesn’t have any common decency around my parents.

Sat on lap for dinner because that first picture of her sucking it in was not it and she knows it…but of course Stevie stays posting unflattering images. I also love his first pic there with “La familia” (in Spanish for whatever reason) is a body shot of HIM. Free trip. Free flight. A bunch of grifters. I really feel like she reaches out to these places.

And Jess taking Stevie to all the places she bumped uglies with Will — love that for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have way too much respect for my mother-in-law to go braless in general, but certainly during a meal. If I were Stevie I’d be mortified that my girlfriend doesn’t have any common decency around my parents.

Sat on lap for dinner because that first picture of her sucking it in was not it and she knows it…but of course Stevie stays posting unflattering images. I also love his first pic there with “La familia” (in Spanish for whatever reason) is a body shot of HIM. Free trip. Free flight. A bunch of grifters. I really feel like she reaches out to these places.

And Jess taking Stevie to all the places she bumped uglies with Will — love that for him.
I couldn't even act like that around my own mother, let alone my mother in law 🤢 if she wants to parade around half naked she should have booked a trip for just the two of them. Also she would have gone up more in my estimation if her "gifted" holiday she'd gifted to her in laws since they'd never been to the Maldives. But of course, the resort wouldn't have the "exposure" of her "content" then. It's just barf inducing.

Reactions: 3
What is this dress please? (Being generous by calling it dress)

33EDD8E6-C23F-4F49-9278-CD5168E60AB6.png

It’s a good thing she doesn’t need much coverage because this thing ain’t got any. It also appears to be see through. Forever the classy broad, our Jess.

Reactions: 2
The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What is this dress please? (Being generous by calling it dress)

View attachment 1922532

It’s a good thing she doesn’t need much coverage because this thing ain’t got any. It also appears to be see through. Forever the classy broad, our Jess.
It looks similar to the Zara dress that was trending some months ago but I can't be sure because the one I saw was a different colour 🤣

The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself
I mean her posts have always been absolute sh*t but now they're actually about sh*t. So glad she is here to HELP us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That picture with Jess on Steve’s lap and his mum’s facial expression is just too perfect :LOL: I’m sorry, Stevie’s mummy, I know your son’s girlfriend is flashing her tits at mealtime and sitting in his lap for family photos, but at least you get those suck-up “care packages” and comped vacays.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly this too is regurgitated content. She goes on about this every time she goes on holiday. In Greece last time I think she even said that even the Greek coffee wasn’t helping 😵💫

The reason she hasn’t pooped in four days is because she is literally full of tit.
---

LOL at her thrush medication caption. It’s like she writes stuff like this to fish for comments from her young female followers. I think she’s looking for “omg me too” type comments but 14 hours and 17 comments in (half of those are Jess’s own comments), no one has mentioned her thrust medication.

If she gets thrush so often that she needs to travel with thrush meds then she should really see a GP or gynae.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The reason she hasn’t pooped in four days is because she is literally full of tit.
---

LOL at her thrush medication caption. It’s like she writes stuff like this to fish for comments from her young female followers. I think she’s looking for “omg me too” type comments but 14 hours and 17 comments in (half of those are Jess’s own comments), no one has mentioned her thrust medication.

If she gets thrush so often that she needs to travel with thrush meds then she should really see a GP or gynae.
It’s because she doesn’t know how to use TT and that caption is obscured by the text on screen from the video. Had to go back and see where it even said that thing about thrush.

don’t know if it’s been added to the holiday bingo yet but definitely need to add getting sick post holiday (and social media break) to that list because it’s a given with her apparent terrible immune system.

someone mentioned gut health to her about the pooping vid and she got defensive saying her gut health is always good except for travel. She probably doesn’t want there to be an image of her being unhealthy but she sells that herself by always complaining about being sick. Also funny that her commenters are giving her yoga poses as remedies for being unable to poop. I thought she was there to help them lol

That dress I've seen it in pink by some youtuber who did a haul cuz like someone said the dress went viral...for some reason lol.

And did anyone catch the shoulder caress by Stevie in jess' tik tok? So f*cking cringe. I picture her being like "ok babe I'm gonna press record and you caress me to show how affectionate we are." Seriously wtf🤣

She probably hasn't pooped cuz of her anxiety? My mom is unfortunately one of those people that days leading up to the vacay plus the vacay is just not working out for her 💩 lol. Also wouldn't that mean that Jess hasn't made any progress in therapy if she's still anxious af? Oh and another reason could be that she is barley eating so that she can look skinny for her vacay. Who knows. But like y'all said just Google how to poop🙄 I can't believe we're even talking about this🤣 her youtube vlog will be about her bowels I guess?

Stevie flexing his quads before showing Jess in the water. They're so fun. I can imagine thier night looking over the water together is so boring. All they can talk about is thier fitness goals and content plans. I don't think Stevie will propose. I just don't see this lasting. And even if he does propose she'll leave him eventually. I don't give it more than 5yrs lol

And I second that she'll be sick after her vacation! She's gonna be a ghost until she has to hype up her handstand workshop again. Also Jess where are the mats?!

P.s. do you guys think she reads here? For her sanity she shouldn't lol. I feel like she read gomi before though.
K I'm done. Sorry for the long post lol I was catching up😅

Reactions: 6
She finds it hard to style a simple black Chanel bag? 🤔 More like needs the money so has to sell them. My MIL would find it so weird if I gave her a flight bag 🤣 I can’t imagine Stevie’s mum is really that fussed over fancy creams / perfume for a flight?
She probably gets thrush constantly because she’s always travelling to & from the gym in the same leggings then wearing them the whole day - you can never ever see a knicker line either so I doubt she wears them when working out 🥴 Not to mention how god damn tight they are! Also Stevie if you read this you need to use the thrush cream as well because that’s also why she’s probably constantly using it, he’s just passing it back 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She finds it hard to style a simple black Chanel bag? 🤔 More like needs the money so has to sell them. My MIL would find it so weird if I gave her a flight bag 🤣 I can’t imagine Stevie’s mum is really that fussed over fancy creams / perfume for a flight?
She probably gets thrush constantly because she’s always travelling to & from the gym in the same leggings then wearing them the whole day - you can never ever see a knicker line either so I doubt she wears them when working out 🥴 Not to mention how god damn tight they are! Also Stevie if you read this you need to use the thrush cream as well because that’s also why she’s probably constantly using it, he’s just passing it back 🫠
Maybe she got the thrush from him. Pilots ain’t been known to be the most faithful lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm so confused! Why is back to posting on tik tok again? Her customer base is on Instagram and you'd think she's preparing the relaunch - but radio silence on IG.

Can we also talk about how the black "bikini" in her poop tik tok blatantly cuts off the circulation around her entire torso? Looks absolutely painful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.