Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be having one hell of a menty B after seeing Nastia getting from Will everything she wanted and more.

Obvious love and affection ✅
Ability to feel confident ✅
Natural booty ✅
Engagement ✅
Marriage ✅
Baby (and not even a trap baby) ✅

If she cried for three days after having her hair trimmed (not noticeable to anyone but her), she’s probably going to meltdown for a good few weeks.

Can’t imagine how much pressure ol’ Stevie must be under to pop the question. Maybe that’s why he’s been so MIA at the moment. Catching trains to the airport instead of Jessica’s chauffeur services 😅 trouble in paradise?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well well well, the emotionally abusive ex having everything she ever wanted with someone else. I bet she’s a joy to be around at the moment :LOL:
But guys, let’s not underestimate her! According to her latest tik tok she’s incredibly strong and resilient and definitely didnt cry for days about a bleeping haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean just the fact that she thinks giving herself a wedgie is a clever “hack”….where to even start with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean just the fact that she thinks giving herself a wedgie is a clever “hack”….where to even start with that.
The queen of don’t judge me but I’ll judge you. The girls who don’t wear undies with their leggings probably thought the same when she made an entire TikToK saying about how gross it is. She won’t mind her business but expect you to mind yours. Please tell me how shoving your shorts up your arse is any worse? Both are nasty af, but her shoving them up her ass and tucking her shirt on her bra is just desperation at its finest. Literally everyone knows you’re trying to fake a figure. People with real figures don’t have to pull tricks, they just exist naturally/normally. Love seeing this scam artist try SO hard to fit in with gen z.

Reactions: 5
Stevie is such a little witch. Imagine your partner going into a downward spiral because their EX got married and is expecting a baby YEARS after they were together.

Will will always be the one that got away for Jessica. Despite that she was nothing to him but accommodation and access to a larger following.

Maybe Stevie will wise up soon. But maybe he’s also just waiting for her to help him get a gymshark ambassadorship, or a few thousand more followers.

Attachments

I don't know about you but I am getting real tired of having her bum shoved into my face constantly.
It's the same perspective, same moves, same excuses, same AWFUL miming "skills" (they probably irritate me the most tbh. How hard it is it to mime the word "no" in sync?)

Also cannot believe how unbelievably lazy she is. All she does is recycle old tik tok content for her IG. We also never see her working on her relaunch. Would a true #bossbabe not show behind the scenes work to drum up excitement?

Reactions: 7
I don't know about you but I am getting real tired of having her bum shoved into my face constantly.
It's the same perspective, same moves, same excuses, same AWFUL miming "skills" (they probably irritate me the most tbh. How hard it is it to mime the word "no" in sync?)

Also cannot believe how unbelievably lazy she is. All she does is recycle old tik tok content for her IG. We also never see her working on her relaunch. Would a true #bossbabe not show behind the scenes work to drum up excitement?
It’s truly mystifying. Has she really had so much Botox that she can hardly move her face? Does she try to keep her face frozen so that it looks a certain way (like the way she contorts her body and then doesn’t move from that position in a video, which is so awkward)? Is she just that horrible at this? All of the above?

I like how her wholesome country walk kicks off with a blatant thirst trap shot. Can really feel the wholesomeness there. Guess we should be grateful it doesn’t begin with another a$$ shot.

She looks legit manic. I swear this trick is bipolar. The only explanation for her behavior and flakiness. That smile is so bleeping phony and actually creepy. And her waking lunges are atrocious with her knees caving in with every step.
It’s truly mystifying. Has she really had so much Botox that she can hardly move her face? Does she try to keep her face frozen so that it looks a certain way (like the way she contorts her body and then doesn’t move from that position in a video, which is so awkward)? Is she just that horrible at this? All of the above?

I like how her wholesome country walk kicks off with a blatant thirst trap shot. Can really feel the wholesomeness there. Guess we should be grateful it doesn’t begin with another a$$ shot.
Her “acting” doesn’t make any sense. She’s literally nodding and smiling in agreement two seconds before laughing and saying no. She really has no idea what she’s doing on tiktok, she just knows that’s where her age audience gravitates.Her 30 y/o self legitimately needs 13-18 y/o girls to subsidize her lifestyle.

Her appearance is all down to angles and contortions. She nothing like what she’s posts. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 4
Her latest TT - her hair colour is absolutely AWFUL! It looks like she was trying to go for the super chunky blonde highlights that were popular in the early aughts but it just looks like absolute garbage. No wonder she had a breakdown and cried about it for days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her latest TT - her hair colour is absolutely AWFUL! It looks like she was trying to go for the super chunky blonde highlights that were popular in the early aughts but it just looks like absolute garbage. No wonder she had a breakdown and cried about it for days :ROFLMAO:
She said she loved the color; she was crying about another stylist taking off like an inch more than she wanted or something lol.

I get the sense that the Will news is hitting her hard. I wonder if Steve even knows that’s what set her off this time.

What happened to Stevie's crypto bro stuff? I noticed he removed it from his profile? Probably got burnt by the crash.
Not that long ago, he was saying "I will post more about crypto and NFTs since so many of you are interested"
This guy is a joke.

Reactions: 8
Just watched it. Her receding hairline is coming along nicely, I'm sure all the botox helps with that too.
Also finally caved? She's been parading her skims dressES around for weeks now (totally normal of course to buy the same item multiple times - she has it in least two other colours - especially as we are approaching a cost of living crisis. So relatable).
She really has no clue what she's doing or how to produce good content.

You can see when she stands up how little curve she has when she’s not contorting the hell of her body. That’s not a bad thing at all but it’s just sad that she feels like she has to try so hard to make her body appear different than it really is. Hasn’t her Pilates teacher or anyone mentioned to her that maybe her back hurts because she’s constantly popping her hip, sticking out her butt, bending into her low back, etc?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this point, I can’t help but wonder if she’s gone radio silent because every time she posts she haemorrhages followers? 😂

• Haha
At this point, I can’t help but wonder if she’s gone radio silent because every time she posts she haemorrhages followers? 😂
Yeah you could think that, couldn't you. I think she's just plain lazy. But that's okay because her self help books tell her to only engage with things and people if it feels 'right' (her mum probably says the same thing, she's her biggest enabler).

And still she gets enough money to buy her Designer stuff by doing nothing. No work ethic what so ever! It is so interesting that people get trough life doing nothing or when it suits them. But why should she Do anything when it works out that way. Posting maybe once a week and being able to pay a Apartment in central London and having her expensive Taste. Are These followers real? Or all bought.
Others have to work so hard to get them selves trough. This World is not fair. And her stuff should not be supported anymore

I wonder how hard she’s spiralling after seeing Will and Nastia’s gender reveal

She posted a new TikTok 4 hours ago. After ages of radio silence, she’s back! With the same boring movements she does in every single video 🤣 and the only people to comment on it her Stevie and her mum 🤣🤣🤣 it currently also has only 127 likes. How’s that for engagement?

Can you guess what toxic Stevie said? You’re so lean 🌶

Reckon she’s definitely in a deep dark hole after seeing Will and Nastia are having a wee girl, while Stevie just wants her to get so lean she loses her period by the looks of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is always the same thing isn’t it. Coffee, pastry, self-help book, undressing while gazing at herself in the mirror with a creepy vacant expression, and the same exercises she’s been doing for ages. So dull.

Steve is disgusting. He is the worst possible person to be around with her insecurity and body issues. He must really help fuel her obsession with striving to be X-small-but-with-a-booty. She’s so lost that she really thinks his body compliments are love, like that really gross TT he made about her butt that one time that would embarrass anyone else if not horrify them.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree with everyone. JO seems to think that validation equals love. Anyone who does not support her 100% and keeps telling her how fit, thin, beautiful, etc she is is tossed out. Hence her non-existent circle of friends. Real friends will tell you when you've fucked up and bring you back down to earth but JO could not handle it so wishy washy self-help books have taken the place of real friends because they tell her what she wants to hear.
Stevie is toxic AF! She's a trophy girlfriend for him and that's that. I still think he's more into the dog than her. I also think he's had a very detrimental effect on her mental health and her anorexia/ orthorexia/ entire self-esteem. She can't seem to cope at all when he's not around despite having ALL the resources in the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.