Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rambo011

girl yes! Should have to declare it all

Nikki is a working makeup artist and Jamie is a YouTuber getting free products and posting pics on IG and she won the award over Nikki - bizarre. Nikki works for all the top top brands like Estée Lauder and YSL and Dior and she’s done supermodels makeup etc, she does all the makeup for runway shows and everything, she’s a genuine MUA and got pipped by a fat Scottish bore off
Come on now... Jamie is far from being fat.... and what's wrong with being Scottish?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Rambo011

It's maybe just me, but I always find it slightly amusing when folk are really into natural remedies and natural healing... yet have big fake titties with an implant made of god knows what chemicals and pump their face and lips full of filler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Rambo011

Its ridiculous to preach about fast fashion and shopping sustainability in your haul that's costs over £800 when probably 85% of your audience are working class people. Primark, boohoo etc are a godsend because that's where I can afford to buy clothes (I work fulltime). The onus is on the owner of these companies to provide a working wage and environmentally friendly way of working, not me as the consumer.

I refuse to take sustainability advice from someone who drives around the city in a huge range rover, has flown all over the world on PR trips for an eyebrow pencil and receives thousands of pounds worth of free PR (half of which will lye in a drawer until it expires)

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I can’t wait till the influencer bubble bursts. I am so totally over twats with filters showing off their gLamOrOuS lifestyles

Reactions: 45

LT2201

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210507-203506_Instagram.jpg
Just when you think he can't be any more of a fud he dyes his hair blonde. What an absolute fanny he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

scottishk

Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!
okay Jack and all his faults has posted about Rangers before and is definitely at some point towards the bam end of the scale because of that.

however there are hundreds of thousands of people who would say they support the team and although it was a shocking number (I believe about -~ 15000) who behaved attrociously you can’t tar everybody with the same brush. Some people / families have followed that team for years and years and will be the most upstanding members of the community and probably won’t even have celebrated in their house because they will just have been happy weeks ago their team won the league.
They too will be angered and embarrassed by the shame some supporters have exhibited.

so I think your post is a bit over the top with hate for any supporter and hopefully Jack as much of a prat that he is just stayed at home and is ashamed of the other fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sparkles86

I’m going to be really honest here. I used to really support Jamie but it seems now she just isn’t relatable. The girl with the Mini Cooper getting excited about threads of glitter in her hair and so passionate about make up and totally down to earth has long gone and I stopped watching her all together last year. It became all about what she could get and it all about the #gifted or #ad. She just isn’t relatable anymore. People don’t have a spare few hundred pounds to spend on her skincare routine. We want cheap dupes of high end products, drugstore makeup reviews, full face for under £20. Then there’s Jack.... he became too much to bare in her vlogs. I would find myself fast forwarding his parts because I didn’t want to see him. I understand he’s part of her life but it’s make up I want to see, not Jack trying to order room service in a gifted hotel room. He looks like a total fanny with the hair and if the 2012 Jamie and Jack could see how they come across now they would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

laynelo_

VIP Member
Jamie searches for tweets about herself too, I tweeted saying I didn’t understand how Jamie won the beauty guru award over Nikki Wolfe but didn’t tag either of them and Jamie found it, retweeted it saying how sad it was that girls can’t support girls then blocked me - she must’ve searched her own name - how sad of her to do that never mind girls not supporting girls
I hate the whole “girls supporting girls” thing - I’ll support who DESERVES support. I am not going to automatically defend and support a woman just because she is a woman. It’s a ridiculous concept. This just shows how insecure she is.

Reactions: 36

Rambo011

I don't know... He's just a classic weegie man in every way, plus he supports Rangers F.C. which is zombie central, so I don't have high expectations from him.
Funny you say that, the day he posted bammin off bout Rangers is the day I realised I really don't like him 😂 he's a hun, that tells me all I need to know about him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36