Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would of been pretty cool, unique too seeing as every other influencer wannabe has their own make up line. Tbh I think it just points even more to the fact that she's really unrelatable now. I hate this whole boujee, show off personality 🤢 especially after the year from hell!
she’s not a make up artist really any longer. Her brand is an influEnCEr. She’ll do a GRWM when she can be arsed with the same old neutrals look. Nikki Tutorials is a far better MUA.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get that recent post of her sitting outside with the watering can....looks weird that she’s sitting outside in the bright sunshine in her garden with a full face of make up on...winged liner, the big overlined lips etc and the “glow” looks too wet and greasy to me! 😂 I dunno if it’s just me but I think her makeup that she does on herself is looking really dated now.
I thought she was sitting on a big dirty pipe in this pic and then realised it was a wall hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like lash extensions or a lash lift she’s got... even though these services still aren’t open in Scotland yet😐

33126B92-21C5-4578-B657-017F86A65059.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
London trip, air b and b in vibrant China town, out for dinner every night ..

Didn’t bother filming any of that

back to Genevieve towers for this weeks vlog content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The vlogs are the only vids of hers I really watch these days and I'm so disappointed by them recently! No effort to make good content whatsoever. The Internet is literally choc full of video suggestions and challenges she could incorporate. No wonder her YouTube views seem to have nose dived spectacularly

Reactions: 5
The vlogs are the only vids of hers I really watch these days and I'm so disappointed by them recently! No effort to make good content whatsoever. The Internet is literally choc full of video suggestions and challenges she could incorporate. No wonder her YouTube views seem to have nose dived spectacularly
As a previous poster commented, all the opportunity to film in London, going out for dinner etc....but no. Tits out, arse hangin out the jeans and watering plants 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’ve not seen this week’s but the last few have been her monologues about tidying her house. Girl no one cares about your Pax furniture for your make up

Reactions: 6
A forgot about sam ravandahl was that the girl she filmed with and went over to canada? So they fell out thats mad!

Aye he's a wee fanny like. I just get the vibes that he would be the kinda guy that throws you pure heavy sniders on a night out
I’ve got him down as the kind of guy who laughs at bigger girls in bars. Him and his mates also probs dare each other to chat them up “for fun”.

Reactions: 19
I’ve got him down as the kind of guy who laughs at bigger girls in bars. Him and his mates also probs dare each other to chat them up “for fun”.

This 👌👌👌👌👌

He just radiates bad energy and would be off like a shot for somebody who could get him more YouTube views

Reactions: 11
It’s so funny this is the opinion we all have of him, without actually knowing him 😂😂
Someone must have some Jack stories.

Reactions: 4
I used to always see him out and about the local area before their house move. Anytime I saw him, he was always really polite and pleasant to people. It pains me to say that because he does come across as an absolute arse in his instagram. Still think he is a tit though 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.