Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girl yes! Should have to declare it all

Nikki is a working makeup artist and Jamie is a YouTuber getting free products and posting pics on IG and she won the award over Nikki - bizarre. Nikki works for all the top top brands like Estée Lauder and YSL and Dior and she’s done supermodels makeup etc, she does all the makeup for runway shows and everything, she’s a genuine MUA and got pipped by a fat Scottish bore off
Come on now... Jamie is far from being fat.... and what's wrong with being Scottish?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Nikki is a working makeup artist and Jamie is a YouTuber getting free products and posting pics on IG and she won the award over Nikki - bizarre. Nikki works for all the top top brands like Estée Lauder and YSL and Dior and she’s done supermodels makeup etc, she does all the makeup for runway shows and everyt
Come on now... Jamie is far from being fat.... and what's wrong with being Scottish?

Jamie is gorgeous and nowhere near being called fat at all! I'd actually love her figure.

Reactions: 2
Yeah no that was snide of me wasn’t it
Shouldn’t have said that

I think the general consensus on this forum is that we all have a wee soft spot for Jamie, she just needs to wind it in a wee bit. People (myself included) might not like the fillers, but she is gorgeous with or without them and she comes accross confident in her figure, and rightly so, those legs 🤩🤩

Tattle gets such a bad name for bullying and name calling and I hate to see people called ugly or fat.

But I mean, I might be wrong everybody might not agree with me I just feel like she's one of those girls you know, who just annoy you and you just want them to do better

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the general consensus on this forum is that we all have a wee soft spot for Jamie, she just needs to wind it in a wee bit. People (myself included) might not like the fillers, but she is gorgeous with or without them and she comes accross confident in her figure, and rightly so, those legs 🤩🤩

Tattle gets such a bad name for bullying and name calling and I hate to see people called ugly or fat.

But I mean, I might be wrong everybody might not agree with me I just feel like she's one of those girls you know, who just annoy you and you just want them to do better
Also not to mention using the fact she is Scottish as a slur is unacceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Nikki is a working makeup artist and Jamie is a YouTuber getting free products and posting pics on IG and she won the award over Nikki - bizarre. Nikki works for all the top top brands like Estée Lauder and YSL and Dior and she’s done supermodels makeup etc, she does all the makeup for runway shows and everything, she’s a genuine MUA and got pipped by a fat Scottish bore off
That’s low! Nothing wrong with being Scottish, neither is she fat! Complaining about her and content she produces is fine but being abusive and hurtful about her weight is another.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s low! Nothing wrong with being Scottish, neither is she fat! Complaining about her and content she produces is fine but being abusive and hurtful about her weight is another.
I’ve apologised and acknowledged I went too far

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do hope she gets her hair done like her recent insta post, it looks great!

Reactions: 1
She's fucked off to London again. It's got me thinking, why didn't she set up her business closer to home and support local Scottish suppliers, manufacturers etc? Or is that ridiculous? I don't know anything about make-up production but was just wondering.

Reactions: 13
She's fucked off to London again. It's got me thinking, why didn't she set up her business closer to home and support local Scottish suppliers, manufacturers etc? Or is that ridiculous? I don't know anything about make-up production but was just wondering.
Cos then she wouldn’t get loads of trips away from home probably hahaha she can’t pass up the opportunity to get on a plane somewhere

Reactions: 6
Her brand is more of a license deal. She hasn’t created formulas - if she’s lucky she’ll get to choose some colours and names.

Reactions: 5
Her brand is more of a license deal. She hasn’t created formulas - if she’s lucky she’ll get to choose some colours and names.
Yeah she’s done a deal with a bigger company who do a lot of other brands as well so they will co-manage and fund a lot/all of it and will exercise a lot of control over it. I love my Vieve blush to be fair- I’ll probably buy another colour soon cos I use it most days.

Reactions: 4
Jamie is not fat, there’s barely an inch of fat on the woman and she is definitely not ugly. For anyone to say that 100% smacks of jealousy (yes that’s an easy thing to say but there’s no other explanation except perhaps total blindness). And her being Scottish is the best thing about her - or any of us!

I am a fan of Jamie’s, just putting it out there to be transparent, HOWEVER, her vlogs are now extremely boring. Even the edit on them is so humdrum compared to the stuff Jack puts on his own channel and the content is woeful. Her management team really need to up their game and give her some content plans or something because she’s clearly struggling.

I used to run my own business too and it IS extremely hard work. Any speculation on how much input she does or doesn’t have is just that - pure speculation. She’s turning over a lot more than I ever did and all decisions will ultimately be hers so I think that would be pretty draining. I haven’t tried any of her products and I actually don’t really care about the makeup, I just liked her humour and vibe so followed her. But now I’m bored BUT I want her to sort it, not ditch the vlogs completely. She could afford to have someone else edit the vids if Jack is too busy admiring himself or whatever it is he does

Reactions: 20
I agree, she is definitely struggling atm with her content. I used to love the VLOGS but I find them so boring recently, I understand covid and running a business has changed things.... but if they are committed to continuing the VLOG weekly there's so many things they could be doing for content regarding decoratingh, the dogs, do challenges with Jack. I dont wanna watch you lye in a heated blanket hun.

Reactions: 12
Has she addressed the crackpot White Rabbit Healing refusing service to those who have been vaccinated malarkey? I think Jack's had the 1st dose. What's Jamie doing? It's open to all adults in her postcode so she's definitely eligible. I hope she isn't refusing it based on that lunatics ramblings!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.