Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjo

I think this house will end up like the last house....they’ll do bits and bobs and fill it with some plants and half of Silverbirch but will intimately be too tight and too lazy to do anything breathtaking with it. It’s a lovely house and could be absolutely stunning.
It takes a lot of cash to do a house like that.
I mean she’s already filling the room with IKEA units, she’s not gonna spend £20k on a kitchen.

she needs carpets and soft furnishings because every video sounds like she’s talking in a church hall. She kept saying her makeup room was ‘cosy’ WTF it was echoing like St Paul’s bloody cathedral. Her furniture looks daft in there. The living room is a mess, everything pushed into one corner. It’s like they’re a pair of squatters.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Previous thread here:

I couldn’t see any thread title suggestions so went through the most liked comments for a good one - congrats @courageouscrumpets with 32 likes.

Finally they’ve moved house and waiting to see if a home account will follow.

Jack still trying to push himself as a vlogger. Riding on Jamie’s coat-tails.

Jamie still taking every paid post going.

• Haha
  • Heart

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
If you ever knew Jamie in real life she is not a very nice person, horrible in fact. Only cares about other “instagramers” that she can gain something from. The Instagram sweetheart is not her, it’s all a front.
this is not true at all, my dad done work for them in the old house and she always came out and spoke to him and offered him tea and coffee. I also met her plenty of times around Glasgow and she’s always been lovely when people go up and ask for photos and she always made time to stop and speak to each person that went up to her.

I think there can be things she does that is questionable but she genuinely is a nice person from every time I’ve met her

Rambo011

I think the general consensus on this forum is that we all have a wee soft spot for Jamie, she just needs to wind it in a wee bit. People (myself included) might not like the fillers, but she is gorgeous with or without them and she comes accross confident in her figure, and rightly so, those legs 🤩🤩

Tattle gets such a bad name for bullying and name calling and I hate to see people called ugly or fat.

But I mean, I might be wrong everybody might not agree with me I just feel like she's one of those girls you know, who just annoy you and you just want them to do better
Also not to mention using the fact she is Scottish as a slur is unacceptable

• Heart

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I don't know... He's just a classic weegie man in every way, plus he supports Rangers F.C. which is zombie central, so I don't have high expectations from him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Are you a relative 😂. He is a talentless freeloader, trying desperately to build up a following from his wife’s fans. I’m embarrassed for him and that’s on a good day.

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Jamie searches for tweets about herself too, I tweeted saying I didn’t understand how Jamie won the beauty guru award over Nikki Wolfe but didn’t tag either of them and Jamie found it, retweeted it saying how sad it was that girls can’t support girls then blocked me - she must’ve searched her own name - how sad of her to do that never mind girls not supporting girls

• Wow
  • Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
It was another thing about Jamie that put me off. Her repetitive whinging about ‘working hard’. Really? Tell that to a cleaner, a nurse, a firefighter, a delivery driver. She has such poor awareness of social reality.
Very true.. I like Jamie, but I can't really take it seriously when influencers say they are working nonstop, are exhausted and burned out.. I live in the same city as Jamie and work in a reputable profession that I studied for 6 years, get paid nearly the minimum living wage and often work overtime hours to meet targets. I'm grateful to at least have a job in these times though.
I'd love to have their problems and be able to afford a £1m house, shiny cars and get sent free stuff rather than live from paycheck to paycheck. I assume Jack is also always home working for Jamie, so it must be pretty cushty for them both. I think most influencers these days have simply forgotten what it's like to work a normal job with low income.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

haggis_head

It's all a giant waste, most of it will end up thrown out. I wish brands had the influencers themselves reach out if they wanted to try product and only send them what they really need. I hope these huge PR boxes full of shit that's not even the product will die a sudden fucking death. Makes my blood boil
I also wish they would just send them the shade they need, why do they need 5 or 6 shades? The amount of product going to waste infuriates me.

• Heart

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I don’t get her anti mask, anti vax stance when she fills her face with so many injectables she has zero mobility in it. That can’t be ‘healing’.

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!

• Heart
  • Wow

Brootiful

After her fall out with Sam Ravndahl, I just couldn’t really stand her anymore.
Why did they fall out?
[/QUOTE]

Supposedly they were both working with Urban Decay, Jamie asked Sam how much she was being paid - Sam was being paid more. Bearing in mind at this point Sam had 2mil followers and Jamie like 100k.
Jamie then complained to Urban Decay, getting Sam in trouble with them for breaking her NDA.

My personal take is that Jamie majorly used Sam for social climbing and clout, then as soon as she started gaining followers in North America and got “in” with the LA influencers she dropped Sam like a bag of hot shit.

• Wow

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s seriously having just half a grapefruit for breakfast and openly showing it over and over.. and showing how to ‘make it’. Just googled at it’s like 50 calories - stop promoting that as a healthy breakfast!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
No, you have to give 10% of your income to be a JW. It’s basically a weird cult.
As an ex-JW who's parents have been (and still are) JWs for almost 3 decades, I can confirm this is false. They encourage voluntary donations, there's no rule on a certain percentage. The statement about it being a weird cult though...is entirely true. Leaving was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

• Heart
Reactions: 23