Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!
Wow I understand you being annoyed I would too but this is a bit of a sweeping statement . Football fans typically attract a more yob crowd than other sports plus you throw in the football and Scottish drinking culture and even thugs who jump on bandwagons as excuse for a fight under the guise of being a fan. I’m sure the majority of rangers fans are disgusted (as would be the case for any other team let’s face it) what exactly you expect Jack to do about it is beyond me or even what this has to do with this thread? Unless you have evidence that Jack took part in any of this?

Reactions: 19
Enough about the football, I feel sorry for poor wee Juno and her cone of shame 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that Jamie tried to copy Samantha Ravendall's product with the "skin dew"?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that Jamie tried to copy Samantha Ravendall's product with the "skin dew"?
She’s trying to copy a lot of products… isn’t it quite similar to a CT product too?

I just watched sophdoeslife’s latest vid and she was testing some of vieve’s products, skin dew, blush and eye wands and it looked like a bit of a car crash on her face together tbh.. won’t be wasting any of my money on it

Reactions: 8
She’s trying to copy a lot of products… isn’t it quite similar to a CT product too?

I just watched sophdoeslife’s latest vid and she was testing some of vieve’s products, skin dew, blush and eye wands and it looked like a bit of a car crash on her face together tbh.. won’t be wasting any of my money on it
Yeah I think they just try to copy the products that are popular right now. I'm actually watching it right now and I agree, the products don't call my name, especially for those prices.

Totally expected to discover she was American or something & that was part of why I hadn't heard of her, but nope 😂

Also thought she was a guy.
Also thought she was a guy. But pat is normally short for Patrick and mcgrath.. both irish names. Dont know must have an irish parent. So confused 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think they just try to copy the products that are popular right now. I'm actually watching it right now and I agree, the products don't call my name, especially for those prices.
It’s very much like the Hollywood Flawless filter or whatever it’s called. She did do a product kind of similar with Utan but that was more of an all over bronzer, I use it mixed with my foundation though

Reactions: 1
Copies everyone’s homework but changes the title.
.this is so true.

I don't know what miss "what do you mean my lipstick packaging looks like Tom fords, IV never seen a tom ford lipstick,I can't even imagine what one looks like" Genivieve thinks of her client base if she thinks people won't notice she's ripping everybody's ideas off

She's like the Aldi dupe aisle 🤣 but you know what they say, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's be fair here, an original idea in the makeup industry must be relatively rare by now. Most lines must largely focus on their take on stuff that everyone else is doing. I had a product like skin dew from Calvin Klein over a decade ago it must have been.

Reactions: 12
Let's be fair here, an original idea in the makeup industry must be relatively rare by now. Most lines must largely focus on their take on stuff that everyone else is doing. I had a product like skin dew from Calvin Klein over a decade ago it must have been.
That’s true but to charge what she is for a new makeup brand that’s just ripping off more established brands is ridic

Reactions: 6
I listen to a podcast called The Beauty Brains by a couple of cosmetic chemists. They say all the time that innovation is incredibly rare. The same technologies are used all the time with tweaks to formulations and marketed effectively. So there’s nothing innovative about Jamie’s product (particularly since she doesn’t have the weight of a massive r&d team behind her). It’s just rehashed Mac strobe cream with a couple of tweaks, different packaging and marketing

Reactions: 15
I feel like this is one of those things that’s only funny for Jamie. Which is fine, it was funny maybe the first couple of times but now it’s just old 😂
They are both massive plebs that got lucky. It's easy for people like them to fail forward 😜

Reactions: 4
Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!
There is absolutely no reason Jack should have to condemn or disassociate himself from Rangers! What is this madness?? Hope you have the same rage for the police, politicians, deprivation, classism, education and lack of education, and centuries of religious division that led to this.
Also, if you didn’t read that last DISGUSTING like the DISGUSTANG Cher Lloyd mum

Reactions: 11
It’s so strange that she’s actively promoting other brands when she has her own? I don’t get it (other than she’s obviously hungry for cash)

Reactions: 17
It’s so strange that she’s actively promoting other brands when she has her own? I don’t get it (other than she’s obviously hungry for cash)
I can only imagine it’s because she is in some sort of long term contract with them? And maybe they’re not direct competition currently.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.