Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack only butters Jamie up because she’s the one with the money, she’s said before that he was the “hottie” (God excuse ma language here, I feel sick) of the friend group and I (assume) that Jamie felt back then she wasn’t “good enough looking” to go out with him, this was obviously before her filler obsession and her weight loss which gave her a lot of confidence now, but I think internally she’s still pretty insecure about her looks. So maybe she does feel that she can’t do better than him, even tho I don’t think jack in the appearance wise is anything special.
Yeah is sickening. He was never hot. The state of them. She was way better looking and he was punching. She could have married an absolute babe and shes stuck with that gobshite

Reactions: 2
After her fall out with Sam Ravndahl, I just couldn’t really stand her anymore.
Why did they fall out?
[/QUOTE]

Supposedly they were both working with Urban Decay, Jamie asked Sam how much she was being paid - Sam was being paid more. Bearing in mind at this point Sam had 2mil followers and Jamie like 100k.
Jamie then complained to Urban Decay, getting Sam in trouble with them for breaking her NDA.

My personal take is that Jamie majorly used Sam for social climbing and clout, then as soon as she started gaining followers in North America and got “in” with the LA influencers she dropped Sam like a bag of hot tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why has Jamie got roots in that photo? She only saw jack Baxter about 3 days ago

Reactions: 6
[
The filler in her bottom lip really knocks her facial proportions out, she would look 10x better if she just dissolved it and laid off the botox
It’s the lip over line for me.
The filler in the rest of her face well that’s another story!!!

[
It’s the lip over line for me.
The filler in the rest of her face well that’s another story!!!
Oh I know, sausage lips aint the best look.

It's a shame really cause I think she's actually a very pretty girl, she deff doesn't need to be messing with her face with all the injectables!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah you’re allowed to travel anywhere in Scotland as of Friday for meeting people outdoors, recreation or informal exercise
Fair enough! I’ve lost track of all the rule updates, didn’t know it had been changed. But wouldn’t surprise me if they were off gallivanting and breaking the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also that photo of the cup with the message from a ‘fan’ was so cringey. People need to stop treating ‘influencers’ like they’re actual celebs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Fair enough! I’ve lost track of all the rule updates, didn’t know it had been changed. But wouldn’t surprise me if they were off gallivanting and breaking the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also that photo of the cup with the message from a ‘fan’ was so cringey. People need to stop treating ‘influencers’ like they’re actual celebs 🙄🙄
To be fair she probably felt like she had to put that cup picture on her stories after the girl wrote a cringe note.
I struggle with Jamie, I used to really like her, I like that she is a dog person and I like that she isn’t a stereotypical skinny influencer but I do not like the endless shilling on Instagram these days. Her content isn’t content it’s just ad, ad, ad and it’s misleading for her audience.

Reactions: 4
I think when every other post is an ad, that’s when I start to struggle with influencers and their genuine recommendations become lost within the ads, and you just don’t know where to look anymore. I really really like Jamie, and don’t mind Jack although I don’t follow him on anything so haven’t really formed a full opinion on him. But I think influencer ads are becoming too much. Influencers became a think cos they could genuinely ‘influence’ people to make a purchase, and I think that has now gone, now that people are more savvy to it and the fact that ads are supposed to be declared, and some don’t.

Reactions: 13
⬆ Yeah same! I’m not fussed for Jack, used to think he was nice but some of his posts on insta and Twitter and his attempts at starting his own channel give me the cringe a bit- I’d rather he just stuck to editing Jamie’s videos and bashed on with renovating the house or something! 😂 yeah the constant advertising (declared and otherwise) of cult beauty products is off putting and I think she’s needing to give herself a bit of a shake and liven things up again. As people have said previously she hardly does any tutorials or anything now except the famous “everyday makeup” that she posts about every 3 weeks! Just seems to be a lack of creativity or effort recently from her. She gets stuck in these patter ruts, it was “I’m so tired/sick” for a while then it became all “self care/baths” and recently it’s been the constant reference to holidays/needing a holiday/where u guys wanting to go on holiday 😂

I think when every other post is an ad, that’s when I start to struggle with influencers and their genuine recommendations become lost within the ads, and you just don’t know where to look anymore. I really really like Jamie, and don’t mind Jack although I don’t follow him on anything so haven’t really formed a full opinion on him. But I think influencer ads are becoming too much. Influencers became a think cos they could genuinely ‘influence’ people to make a purchase, and I think that has now gone, now that people are more savvy to it and the fact that ads are supposed to be declared, and some don’t.
You've hit the nail on the head for me. I really like Jamie and have followed her for years now. I'm genuinely happy to see things going well for her. A few years ago if she used a product I would think 'bet thats good if Jamie says it' whereas now I almost feel you can't trust her recommendations?

Reactions: 18
Same as you guys. I think that being able to trust Jamie’s recommendations is a thing of the past. But I’m not sure if she has always just been advertising and just not declaring it. I think back to the keihls (sorry probs spelt wrong but u guys know what I mean) days etc did she ever declare that as an ad etc? Was it a genuine love for the products who knows. I did used to buy products she recommended. Not any more because most stuff is overpriced she promotes now and there’s no trust in her word as she’s being paid for it.

Reactions: 12
I remember buying that Ole Henriksson glo20h stuff thinking “Jamie says it’s good she knows her skincare this is gonna change my life” and it did NOTHING for me 😂
Also that Lorna Luxe loungewear set she was raving about, fell into that trap and ordered it and the quality was god awful, returned it straight away, so 100% learned my lesson.

I do still like Jamie though and she’s nowhere near as bad as some influencers (*cough cough* Helen Anderson) who’ll flog any old shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I also fell into the trap of ordering that LL lounge set. Disaster! Could of shot peas through it.

• Haha
  • Heart
She does seem to be seriously lacking inspiration and creativity for a while now I honestly cannot blame her though, but if you can’t be arsed just take the time away instead of churning out rubbish content.
I have a feeling she will decide to either take a long term break or quit the influencer life quite soon.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed that Jack and the dogs are seen less and less in the weekly vlogs these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.